Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I am thinking of going to hungary or poland to have dental treatment anyone have this done and with what resul
has anyone out there had treatment done in any of these countries what was the result, can anyone recommend a good dentist ...

How can iget rid of acne ?

Why would someone just suddenly stop brushing their teeth?
My sister moved in with me about 3 years ago, she's always been a very clean person and very hygenically concious.
She has completely stopped brushing her teeth, we share a bathroom in my ...

Has anyone here had their wisdom teeth pulled out?? Does it hurt... IM SCARED?

Can i make a claim against the dentist?
2005 started treatment at dentist, had 9 root canels, at my own cost due to working, however the dentist left, so had to wait many months, b4 another took my case on, hence the root canels failed, ...

Is it normal for a tooth to be slightly wobbly?
Im ...

PEOPLE PLeASE READ!?
I need instant popularity. PLease no crap like "join a club" or "i don't kno" or "if u need to ask, then ur not popular"

step by step instruction would ...

I'm in so much pain, but I don't know what to do!?
I have a broken molar in my mouth, and it's giving me some really massive toothaches. It used to just come and go, but now it's been going on for 2 days. I've tried putting Orajel on ...

Why are you guys causing me so much strain and pain?
Why do you like hurting my feelings? What thrills do you get out of doing it, and why do you get your thrills?...

Do all cavities need to be filled?

Has anybody had all 4 of their wisdom teeth out?
i'm having mine out on the 15th and im wondering how much weight i might lose???...

How do you know when your wisdom teeth are coming through?
i went to the dentist because i have a spacer and it was getting imbeded in m gums and they told me that one of my wisdom teeth were growing in crooked and pusing on the tooth i front of that but ...

What is causing my teeth to be so sensiitve?
The past couple of days everytime I eat something or drink cola, my teeth start to hurt, and feel really sensitive. I don't think it's cavities, but u never know.. ...

It really hurts....!!!!?
I am getting my 4 wisdom teeth all at once! my whole mouth feels like it is breaking!! I have 2 sides out on the bottom two and the top two are trying to break down. My whole head and gums and even ...

Is my root canal going to be painful?
I asked my dentist this and he said no. But thats what they told me when I had my wisdom tooth removed and I was in pain for 3 weeks!!! The worst pain in my life. It was botched thats why. Can ...

Crown has come off back tooth?
I have lost a tooth - it is a double back tooth and was crowned many years ago after having a root filling. - I now have lots of 'pink' stringy bits which appear to be coming out of the ...

Tooth problems?
my back tooth on the left really hurts wen i eat wot cud it be i cant really go to dentist cos its so expensvie is there anything else i can do?...

Have you ever been visited by the tooth fairy?

Anybody know what is the best way to fight cavities???
any like toothpastes or toothbrushes??? please help!!!...

What kind of Toothpaste is better Crest or Colgate ?

Lace
When you get older, do your teeth naturally yellow?
some one told me that as you age, you lose something in the teeth (maybe calcium or something) that keeps the teeth white, and that is why old people have yellow teeth. What's up with the old yellow teeth?

Dr Bond
Rating
Just need a good brush

Doctor Bob
Rating
You need to eat a lot of yoghurt, stop smoking, stop drinking coffee, stop drinking tea and for gods sake... brush your teeth.
Getting older does not mean you have to stop to brush your teeth.

dlshaffer26
Rating
Yes they do but you can also help with that by not drinking as much soda, tea, coffee etc. Brushing at least 2 times a day and using a whitening agent such as crest whitneing helps as long as your teeth aren't too sensitive.

♥tropicalparadice29♥
Rating
I guess, but if you use whitening toothpaste and brush your teeth at least twice a day for 3 minutes every time, you should be able to keep them white.

I don't recommend using whitestrips though because I heard those have an ingrediant that can cause cancer.

perioligament
Yes as you get older your teeth will naturally darken. It can be made worse if you drink alot of dark drinks, coffee, grape juice, red wines, blueberries etc. Also smoking and not taking proper care of your teeth, brushing and flossing everyday will speed the process along. You can whiten teeth with over the counter products or have your dental office suggest some whitening procedures. If you have any tooth colored fillings or crowns esp. in the front then you can't whiten these. All you will do is whiten your natural tooth structure, and then the fillings and crowns will be the same color, sometimes making it more noticeable. If you plan to whiten talk to your dentist or hygienist they can give you the best information based on your teeth and dental needs.

advocate172000
Rating
yes, and they fall out, tough tit.

justine
Rating
Yes, teeth naturally become more yellow as we age. It's the dentin in the tooth (the layer of tooth structure under enamel) that is yellowing. It's nothing that a whitening system couldn't fix.

Meggz
Rating
No.

buck_wonderz
i dunno if that is true i guess it could be from the wear but ask ur dentist. he will help u out with that prob.
have a nice day

Ken
Rating
thats because of the lack of brushing their teeth not because of age.

kaboomm
Well your teeth can get yellow if you drink coffee a lot. I would reccommend using Crest Whitestrips. They are guranteend to keep your teeth whiter for 12 months. I have used white strips and they do work and i do not belive they cause cancer.

pumpkin
during age, dentine (tooth structure under the enamel) not getting more yellow. it is still in the same color (light yellow). Enamel actually not totally white, but its also translucent. During age and wearing process, enamel will get thinner, and because its translucency, teeth will looks like more yellow.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy