Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

Best cure for a sore throat?
It's so sore :(...

One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

Does getting a filling hurt?
I think I need to get a filling in one of my teeth, but I’ve never had one before and I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t want to ask any of my mates about it because they’ll take the mickey ...

Charles
When was the last time u brushed ur teeth, try to be 100% honest please, 100% honest?
me it was 4 months ago
Additional Details
no 4 days.......................................

starlight2k47
Rating
I dont brush, i dont have any teeth!

Yannya
20 min ago :)

Ammo
Rating
Ummm this morning!!

kit
Honestly it was last night, feel all scummy today now. May brush them when i get home

Lady B
Rating
5 hoursago ;o)

HeatLea
Just after I ate lunch. Although I brush 3 times a day. I still get cavitys?

♥
This morning :D

oohermissus
Rating
I did my teeth at 11am today, and wil do them again at about 10pm.

4 days?!! You breath must be rancid, you dirty git

Alter Ego
With your high standards of dental hygiene people will soon be asking you , when did you last clean your tooth?

xUnsure -x- Confusedx
this morning lol

Brittanie Rae
i BRUSHED MY TEETH THiS MORNiNG BEFORE BREAKFAST

ANNE K
4 days without brushing!! Yuk!!! I'm glad i'm not talking to your face. Your breath must be like a hound! That is truly truly disgusting.

Champagne
Rating
This morning - i brush twice a day !

Tonya
this morning

mandie
3 hours ago.

Niall!
Rating
This morning lol

punk_rock_guy_chris
This morning and thats pretty nasty... but don't worry I went 4 years without brushing and had over $1000 of dentistry work done to get them back to normal.

jenjens
Rating
ur grose........mine this morning

screw the rules
Rating
a couple of hours ago after breakfast.

Pill Popper
I would probably kill myself rather then NOT brush my teeth (special occasions only)
I brushed my teeth this morning i am hyginec, not like some of you

C B
Rating
This morning but after reading your question I might do them again!!

shortbreadtin
Rating
This morning

kimble
Rating
Charlesssss!! your naughty,you have to clean your teeth twice aday,I floss as well,I can't believe you,your naughty naughty

agius1520
Rating
erm.. this morning, like most normal people

i rarely brush twice a day though.

biggemick
Rating
only brush every couple of weeks but I use listerene every day. gums bleed badly and remain sore and sting for day or two after brushing. keep putting off going to the dentist, never been to one in my life

Laura W
well being honest it was today because i went to the dentist but i dont Brush that Much Not a lot A week and i eat loads of chocolate

AKswimr
Rating
thats pretty goss! ten minutes ago for me! I brush my teeth at LEAST five times a day (ok so maybe I'm a little obsesive but ido have braces so i have to becareful) MINIMUM should be 2x a day!!!!

Frostycat
Rating
I did it this morning but not very thoroughly! Wow, 4 months - bet you don't do much snogging.............

Kody W
Rating
Last night, at 9:26 but i ate a cookie after. It's alright though cuz that was a fabolous cookie.

Gone for good...
At 08.45 this morning...

You scummy mouthed, toothless gibbon!

Ann M
i am being 100% honest when I say it was this morning. I always always brush twice a day.
I could never do anything else!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy