Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Root canal vs extraction?
for a problem tooth, given the choice would you recommend a back tooth to be extracted or go through the route canel ...

How many piercing do u have?
i have 4.....

I am dentist phobic, how do I overcome this?
I havn't been to the dentist for 10 years as I am extremely phobic of going, I can't even walk into the dentist with someone else as the smell makes me feel sick and I start to have panic ...

I am going to 6 teeth out will it hurt?
i have to have 6 teeth pulled four of them are my impact wisdem teeth i have been ofered ga or shots should i have the ga and is it more pleasent and less scary to go under ...

Tooth hurts bad?
I got a big filling in my tooth today and it really hurts. I asked earlier when it would stop hurting and someone said it might need a root canal or something else done if it's a baby tooth (but ...

Wisdom teeth??????
ok my wisdom teeth are killing me.. they are almost all the way grown in and i have just avoided the dentist because im in college and dont wanna miss a lot of school! If i went to the dentist, is ...

My dentist diagnosed me with impacted wisdom teeth. If I have the removal surgery, what am I in for?
The dentist said that my wisdom teeth are decaying. He referred me to an oral surgeon. It is curious. None of my other teeth are decaying. Could this be a cash grab? Or is it more a matter that ...

Does Michel jackson have a nose?

Dental filling has fallen out of front tooth. Looks ugly. Would it be considered emergency by dentist?

Additional Details
Filling has now been replaced - as well as another one!
Sincere thanks to everyone for their help.
Am all numbed up now, but I really appreciate all the ...

When you are talking to someone who has a gap in between their front teeth, do you notice?
Like, is it distracting, or do you even notice?...

I have bad looking teeth?
they are pretty yellow and I hate it?

what can I do?...

Augh...my braces are killing my mouth! What should I do?
Okay, okay. I've tried to put wax on it, but it doesn't help. It never sticks. I've found that Orabrase helps along with Peroxyl or Hydrogen Peroxide. Anything else I can do to help it ...

Have YOU had your TEETH PROFESSIONALLY WHITENED??????
Where you from??? (what state) and how much did it cost???? Was it worth it???? I want to do it cuz the at home kits always hurt my teeth REALLY REALLY bad.........

Should I brush my teeth at night or in the morning q?

My daughter has like this white stuff on her teeth can anyone tell me what it is and how to remove it.?
Its near the gum line she scrapes it off with her nails and we bought her all different kids of toothbrushes its just does nto seem to go away or it comes back
Additional Details
It is ...

Problems /with Braces:URGENT?
I need help. I know how to do the rubber bands but im having a realy difficult time. Do i really need to wear the rubberbands.. My teeth have already gotten really staright. Please i need answers ...

Does brushing make your breath smell good?
Ok does brushing make your breath smell good? Or is it mouthwash...Please answer this.....by looking online...TY:::::::::::::::]...

You you mind going to the dentist?
do you love or hate going to the dentist? you hate being put in a bib and retractors? is there a piticular procedure you love or hate? or do you just like the assistant?...

Does 5 minute teeth whitening kit work if i keep on the gel longer?
i have the 5 minute teeth whitening kit, with the pre wash and mouth tray. if i keep it on for bout a hour will the results be better? its been about 30 minutes ...

Gosh!!!!!!!! Pls read this!!!!!?
I'm 14 and i didn't go to the denist for like a year..My parents were SOOO BUSY..so my dad might take me to the denist soon..When i was 8 years old I had 7 teeth out...DO you think he will ...

Da_maximus
Whats the best way to get rid of an overbite?
quickest
might be importent

Those clear braces might be good but i dont know..and also...is there a surgery for a quick fix???

♥asianprincess21♥
Braces, braces are the must have for over or under bite.You might have to wear a headgear. A headgear is something you wear if you have a overbite or underbite. http://www.delukeorthodontics.com/headgear.
I only wear it at night.
If you overbite or underbite is to deep then you might have to have surgery. Go to your orthodontist and see what he says.
Good luck!

psuche
Have your teeth pulled and get dentures - it's a lot cheaper and faster. Plus you can take them out to clean them.

First Lady
Rating
Braces is the only way I know of. I had an overbite, too and I had to have braces for it.

Ouros
smash the over bite into a wall and use a hammer to destry the part of the jaw that juts out. then use silly putty to make a regular bite.

housefullofboys3
Rating
clear braces...worked for me.....

PINKtiteASSofDOOM
sledge hammer

Krystle
Rating
braces is the answer to that stuff

bobo
Rating
Braces, but sometimes an overbite is cute!

crow_rez
let someone punch you dead in your mouth hard

catmanbigwil
there is no quick fix for an overbite.

TC
Consult a dentist or an orthodontist

Guzzy
braces

CC Babydoll
Rating
braces for sure...my daughter had a major one, braces did the trick...her teeth are beautiful now!
Ortho's do give free consults, would be a good place to start for information

pommac
When I was young and sitting around doing nothing I would put my thumb against my front teeth and push back on them.I had a bad overbite and couldn't afford to get braces.Now I don't have an overbite.Of course it depends on how much time you have and how soon you want to solve the problem and how much you want to save.

Sappho
marry someone with an underbite...hahaha

Nunoyvgvna Awi
Rating
Braces are the cheapest way to go.

Full reconstructive mouth surgery is possible but more expensive than a luxury car.

Some orthodontists will use interchangeable mouth guards over weeks and months to correct a bite issue.

It all depends on your bite, jaw, etc. Everyone is different.

Go see a orthodontist for options.

PS - clear braces yellow over time....basic silver is way to go...its not a big deal that you wear them, its all in your head. They also make some that go on the back of the teeth.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy