Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Whats worse to get peicered Tongue or Belly Botton? ?

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Scared of Dentist?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Well my dentist goes my church,btw.
For the past few times i have becoming home with that dreaded news,"You have a few cavities" says Dr.Rob. Then last time he showed me this thing of ...

Good whitening toothpastes?
my teeth aren't exactly white, but they arent all that bad either. any good whitening toothpastes? ive tried crest whitening...didnt work......

Does ne1 have a fear of dentists?
its just i go to dentists and end up havin a filling every time i go. but i have to go now cos my cap on my tooth keeps fallin out, when chew foods at the front of my mouth.
Additional Details

How do you get rid of gingivitis???
I have gingivitis...what are some ways to get rid of it other than using ...

Please advice between root canal and extraction of teeth for 2.5 year old kid?
My 2.5 daughter damaged her front tooth and it has turned dirty brown in colour. The gum above the tooth is swollen. I have taken opinion from two child dentists. One advised root canal and other ...

I get my wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow im so nervous!?
I've never had a tooth pulled out and now Im really nervous to get my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow! Should I take anything before I go so I wont feel the pain? I want them to put me to sleep ...

How do you get braces? and how mauch do they hurt?
i want to know, cuz i should be getting some pretty soon..and i don't know ANYTHING about them...E...

Is it true that the natural colour of your teeth are the same colour as your eyes?

Additional Details
i mean the white ...

Why would my dentist prescribe amoxicillian for tooth pain?
I recently asked a question about wisdom tooth pain... anyway, when I got up this morning I called the doctor and they called me in a perscription for amoxil for me. Isn't it an antibiotic? How ...

Finish the story....?
there once was a........

How do you not go to a dentist for 20 years?
That is just disgusting. Like not taking a shower. Ick, ick, gross, etc. I don't like dentists either but I go. It makes me sick at my stomach to think of all the plaque and crap on someone&#...

What can you eat if chewing hurts?
Braces make it so that chewing hurts, what can I eat?...

I have just had a filling and I would like to know when I can eat and drink. Any suggestions?

Wisdom teeth?
i have got terrible tooth ache its on both sides of my jaw, i just just wondering if there is anythin i can do to easy the pain....

About Wisdom teeth...?
Do some people never get their wisdom teeth? I'm 23 years old, and I've yet to get any... could I be in the clear?...

Wisdom teeth?
My wisdom teeth are coming in,well..one of them. It looks crooked? I refuse to be put to sleep... so....if i didnt get them cut out,what would be the worst thing to happen?...

Do all people get wisdom teeth?

I have a really Bad Breath ! help !?
When i talk , a smell came from my throat ... the smell can come out even i didn't open my mouth , the smell from my throat come out from my nose....I tried to brush my teeth as many times as ...

Wisdom teeth!?
have you had your wisdom teeth removed?
if so, how old were you when you did?
does it hurt?
how long does it take to fully heal?
can you go to school?
what can you not do ...

Council Tenant
What would happen if you brushed your teeth with a toothbrush that has fallen in the toilet?
can you get sick from it?

Jules
Rating
Yes you can get sick from it.

Steph
probably not. i mean..If you don't at least wash it off before you use it its a possibility. and of course...depending on how clean you toilet is. Sometimes the toilet is the cleanest part of your bathroom. I wouldn't recommend swirling your toothbrush around the edges of the toilet and then brushing. But if you simply dropped it in the water....I doubt its a big deal.

cormucus
Probably not if the toilet is clean however bacteria can hide on the wall so i would advise getting a new tooth brush

starsmommy
Rating
Yes you can get sick from it - just go buy a new one

mrsmartnebab
Rating
well... that happened to me once and I cleaned it using alcohol and I just used my spare... I don't think you would get sick though... Dogs drink from the toilet and you don't see them barfing and coughing up blood or anything like that, so you should be fine...

betty boop
you are better off not brushing your teeth going to the store buying a new one getting home then brushing your teeth. It will not kill you to delay a brushing rather then useing your toilet brush.

david_strickland31
it all depends on what you have cleaned your toilet with. /
i would sat to throw away your tooth btrush or us it to shine your shoes with.
just go get another one.

did you brush your teeth with the toothbrush you dropped in the toilet?
if so. gargle with listerine twice a day for about 2 days. to be on the safe side. and watch your diet.
but if you start getting sick and naucious consuklt your doctor immediately. or consult the poison control center.
but there is probably nothing to worry about.
just be careful next time.

stanleys_2001
yeah you can get sick from it.

so... I'd suggest... getting a new one.

art4u@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Well, I think it would depend on what was in your toilet at the time the tooth brush fell in. Hummmmmmmmm?
But if it was a cleanly flushed toilet. And you didn't use toilet water everyday. No! You are not going to get sick from it. Even if the toilet had chemicals in it to turn the water blue. A one time shot won't do anything.
Although, just the thought of brushing my teeth with toilet water would most likely make me throw-up!!!!!!!!
I'm sure it would be wise to toss that tooth brush out and get a new one!

Atown x D0rK
Rating
Ewwww, seems nastyy =X

Well, I think you can get sick from it because it has fallen in the toilet. & the toilet has many germs & bacteria & such that has been dropped in their.

Well, hopefully you didn`t brush your teeth with that tootbrush :P

HowdyThere
You "COULD". Remember that toilet contains bacteria and you could transmit that in your mouth.

Bella Donna
Depends on what is in the toilet apart from water. Yuk

remember_lizzie
Rating
You can get sickness and diarrro, diare (the s**ts). My daughter cleaned to toilet with her brother's toothbrush because he took her school lunch and he was ill for 3 days.

blackratsnake
Rating
you've been watching Seinfeld recently? Yes it's possible, but just as much as it's possible from touching some part of your sink

Sam
Rating
You have redefined "potty mouth."

If the toilet had been FLUSHED, you'd probably be okay. Toilet water isn't exactly the cleanest water in the house, but it's not as bad as people think it is. Dogs drink it all the time. It's probably better than the water quality in most third world countries.

Tina W
I doubt it.

debbie_67za
Well it depends...you will get sick if you have open sores in your mouth...but then myth busters did a test that if we keep our tooth brush within a meter diameter from the toilet it gets a good dose of E coli each time we flush!!!But before getting sick i think you maybe feel sick just the thought of putting toilet water in your mouth!!! I live alone and I'm the only one who uses my toilet and i still wouldn't brush with my toothbrush if it fell on the floor never mind in the bowl!!! YUK YUK YUK

Mr Christian Ct
If it's not cleaned off real good with hot water you could get sick.By not taking any chances i would through it away and use new one.

latrailera2000
You would then have "POTTY MOUTH"!!!

Michelle G
I'm sure you could. However, keep this in mind. A study was done that showed the average household actually has more germs in their kitchen sink than in their toilet. I think I would fork out the dollar to just get another tooth brush though :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy