Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

The best teeth whitener?
What is a good teeth whitener? I don't want to go through anything professional (too much money haha)... just something I can buy at the store.

Also, if you ever had bad experiences ...

What does it feel like when getting teeth out?
Tomorrow, im getting 2 teeth out. Its my first time and im just wondering what it will feel like, the dentist said that he will give me the Gas and which will knock me out, while knocked out he will ...

Im 38 and have really yellow teeth. I hate to even smile. I brush my teeth every day and I dont drink coffee,?
wine, and hardly ever tea. Nor do I smoke. I dont understand why my teeth are so yellow. I want to get my teeth whitened but Im wondering if I should make sure there are no other problems in my teeth ...

Are you supposed to brush your teeth first or floss first? I'm never sure which.?

I don't like to brash my teeth what will happening?
belive it or not my teeth is not yellow ...

What is a good reasonable teeth whitening system?

How can I prevent cavities? I brush my teeth everyday but I still get cavities.?

What brings on sensitive teeth?
i have develeped one over ...

Is it better to have a Root canal or just remove the tooth?
i have a dentist appointment tomorrow
they asked me which one would i rather have ( dam chocolate!!)
but i cant make up my mind ....
I've heard a lot of really painfull stories ...

How can I relieve a toothache if I am pregnant?

Answer my stupid question?
ok so i just bought an electronic brush for my teeth and i think i donno the right way to brush.
so i mean do we do the same thing as we do with our regular brush? do we just put toothpest on ...

What weight should a 15 year old be?

How long should you brush your teeth for?
What's the healthy amount of time for brushing teeth?...

Does it hurt when they tighten your brace?
me and my friend both have to have a brace, and we were wondering if it hurts when they tighten it, and how long it actually takes. Can you also change the colour each time you go back 2 get it ...

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled out and...?
im not numb anymore and its my 2nd day. but i can feel something in the back of my mouth with my tongue. idk what it is. has this ever happened to u, if so do u know wat it is?...

Can Someone be honest?
Im getting my wisdom teeth out on the 11th of June and needless to say im pretty scared shiznitless. Can someone make me feel less scared but be honest. Im getting mine cut out all for at one ...

Brushing your teeth?
Ok , I have a stupid debate with my husband. I need some answers. I say you should brush your teeth in the morning wether you eat something or not. He says you should only brush your teeth after you ...

Isn't it time to get them off?
Hey everyone! I've had braces for over 2 1/2 years now. My orthodontist told me at the beginning it would take 2 years. It's now almost 3 years and my orthodontist keeps prolonging the ...

My daughter has bad breath.. Even after she brushes it still smells a little..?
When she brushes I am always sure to tell her to brush her tounge, sometimes I do it for her. Because the the tounge is what really carries the odor.. Are there ANY solutions..Could this be a gastric ...

What can I do for a tooth that has started hurting in the nerve?
My wisdom teeth have needed to come out for about a month now. But I can't get them taken out yet because my husband is overseas for another 3 wks. We have 2 babies so I have to wait for him to ...

love4meinlife
What will happen if you swallow a gauze?
I went to the dentist and had a tooth pulled late last night .He told me to keep the hole packed with gauze .I feel asleep with the gauze in my mouth and I swallowed it in my sleep it feels stuck in my throat.What should I do?If I swallow this will be ok then?Ok can any one help

Thanks

BLING
Try and cough it up if it's in your throat,
If you swallow it you will just pass it out the other end,

;-)

danimonio
Rating
you get strained poo

Em and Jo
Rating
get over yourself. you will digest quickly enough.

luvmysoldier
Rating
It should pass on it's own. Drink more water to get things moving.

confused
Maybe you should phone your dentist to check.. then you will know for sure

Mrs taffy36
Rating
dont worry about it, it will soon come out the other end

mosfet
if you do swallow it wont do anything but if you feel parranoid, eat dry bread and do the sick thing..

no reason to worry.. :)

harriet_vane72
try drinking lots of water for it not to stuck on your throat its ok to swallow that stuff it will just come out with your feces its a soft material so it isnt that much a problem try it immediately dnt worry that much try e mailing me with the result im just concerned bout your situation

anoldmick
Rating
Drink a glass of water - about five ounces will be enough. This, too, shall pass; don't worry ;^)

ladyluck
Rating
Nothing to worry about. It will pass through your system safely. Unfortunately, you are going to need to keep an eye out for it to make sure it passes. If you don't see it by mon or tues, see your Md

killa' fo' real
Rating
nothing will happen if you can swollow it completely into your stomach.

Geeza Sooka Yerlips
If you swallow a gauze,
And it reaches your bawz,
you may feel a bit "iffy"
but you won`t get a stiffy.

brandon
go to the doctor now dont spend usless time on the comp when you have something in your throat...

¸.•*¨)Sweet Sinner¸.•*¨)
Rating
It will come out the other end so don't worry ;o)

Someone
Rating
was this a cotton based gauze? It'll be digested and pass normally.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy