Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do you skip and chew gum at the same time?

Please help..very very bad toothache?
i have had toothache since saturday so i rang the dentist yesterday,but they couldnt fit me in til today.so ive been taking painkillers,clove oil on it.nothing has even eased the pain.so i went to ...

Baby teeth is it normal at 16?
Hey all my molars and a few other teeth are still baby teeth? is this normal? I was told by the dentist that i wud have them all pulled out....but keeps telling me this..and that i shud have braces ...

Dentist! are they called doctors??
do a dentist have Dr. in from of their names
just curious because i never noticed it
Additional Details
i am aware that they are ...

What color Braces bands should I get?
I am Getting my braces on tomorrow and I was wondering If anyone had any suggestions I was kinda thinkin Blue N Pink!
Any Suggestions I will greatly appreciate! ...

Ways to get rid of bad breath (not the obvious ones)?

Is there anyone else out there petrified of the dentist??
i have to admit, i never used to look after my teeth and always refused to go to the dentist! i regret it now coz my teeth are now ******! i am in a waitin list now for a hospital to have my bad ...

I had a weird experience at a dentist office and am not sure what to do regarding this situation.?
the dental assistant was completely unprofessional, but not at all rude to me. she started slamming and banging the mouse button keys on the laptop when it wasn't doing what she wanted. Being ...

About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket....

Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

cherry pie
What stains teeth more, coffee or tea?

Why ask me?
Cigars

ana banana
Rating
hey cherry pie, coffee without a doubt...let's face it why do so many people like it??!!!

luckychrmz_70
They are both about equal as far as staining goes.

GisL4all
It depends how long each substance stays on the teeth but i would say it was tea with both being equal and hot, stains quicker.

ColaChick956_956
Rating
Both have the same chance!

ivory_plr
Rating
soda

cOVagUrL
both have the same effects

Chris K
Rating
Coffee

Lylyth
Rating
It's gotta be coffee, since coffee is darker than tea.

When you use only one cup for drinking many cups of coffee (i mean if you keep giving yourself refills), then the stain in the cup is darker than if you do the same thing for tea. So that's why I assume it'd do the same for your teeth.

Laurie F
Rating
Both aren't good but through my experience Tea.

sports=lyfe (pats,giants, yanks)
Rating
coffee

shelden4141
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat
coffee

StopPanda
Coffee...

Also Cherry Pie....Cherry Pie.

synicalgothgoddess
COFFEE!!!!!

Jake Z
coffee

<<< ♥ <<<
Rating
Coffee!!!

Good Luck!!!

nelsonbig
Coffee with some tea...and dirt.

Ixtab
Coffee

Maddi
coffee, by far. black tea and green tea will stain tea a little, but only marginally. black coffee will definitely stain teeth. milky coffee though, will stain much less so, but still more than most teas.

Diamond C
coffee

deber
coffee

Alex
Rating
Coffee easily

KT
coffee by far

blaze23
Rating
coffee

Alejandra E
Rating
Coffee, tobacco and smokes

metallikitty00
Rating
Coffee

California_Girl
Rating
COFFEE

Rachel
Rating
coffee

Use a straw!

NOt going to be a hippocrit
Coffee!!! When I told the dentist I stopped drinking coffee and was afraid of drinking too much iced tea, they told me not to worry they can get tea stains removed easier. Pop ie coke and pepsi was absolutley ruining my teeth!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy