Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Wisdom teeth?
my best friend just had her wisdom teeth taken out wat can she eat that will not harm her mouth she only had them out yesterday finding it hard to talk any ...

What do dentists do with your teeth after they have been pulled?
I just had three wisdom teeth pulled and was curious. I forgot to ask the dentist....

I am getting braces?
What are the best braces to get to be camoflaged or disguised in my teeth? Porcelain I heard? Any other ones?...

I still got my wisdom teeth?
I had my lower wisdom teeth for a few years but my top just finsihed showing up. is it bad if I have them for too long? also I heard that if you dont get them take out they will push all your teeth ...

Will your face sink in if you have 2 teeth pulled on one side?
I had a tooth pulled on my right side several years ago and now I need another one pulled rght by that gap. Will this affect my mouth or appearance in any way. I am 29 years old if that makes any ...

I have a lump on the roof of my mouth, I don't smoke or chew tobacco. Has anyone experienced this before?

What's more important for dental health: mouthwash or flossing?
For those days when you're pressed for time and you've brushed your teeth and can only do one followup, either to floss or to use mouthwash, which of these would teeth benefit most from?...

How painful is it for the dentist to extract, ie. pull teeth?

My boyfriend is in pain. Help!!!?
About a week ago, my boyfriend started complaining about his gums and jaw being sore. He's 24 and his wisdom teeth are just now starting to come through so that's what we thought was ...

Is it normal 4 teeth 2 be slightly loose when in ur adult years?
just ...

Bad Jaw Pain?
Recently, I've been having a pian in my jaw. It feels very tight, uncomfortable during movement, and hurts for about 3 hours. And it pops when I open it or move it left to right.

Also ...

My teeth need to come out?
Four of my teeth are wiggely and I want to get them out, fast! Any tips on how to make them come out faster?
Additional Details
By the way, I'm not stupid and I know I can just pull ...

What's it like getting wisdom teeth out?
I am having all four at once, done by an oral surgeon. General Anesthesia being used. I was told that i won't remember much from the entire visit to the oral surgeon's office.

A...

Do braces hurt !!!!?

I havent brushed my teeth since i was a kid?
i havent brushed them in years is it to late for me to brush them i dont want them to fall out and when i use to brush them they use to bleed???????
Additional Details
HAHAH YEAH I KNOW I...

I brush my teeth 3 times a day, and I got a freakin cavity! How?
I dont even eat an excessive amount of sugar. I brush thouroly (i cant spell). My dentist was "proud" of me, and my mom cant believe it either. Why do the most innocent people get the bad ...

Best thing to do for a toochache?

How to get rid of bad breath?!?
i brush my teeth an toung everyday my teeth have no holes i eat fairly okay i dunno it doesnt go away what can i do that lasts a little longer than a mint?
Additional Details
*and , just ...

Are wisdom teeth removed under local or general anasthetic?
Do they knock patients out totally or just numb the mouth when removing wisdom teeth?...

How to whiten Teeth?
how do you whiten teeth really easy when you have braces. No retarded answers ...

madness
What kind of food do u eat when u have braces?
i got braces, it hurtz and when i eat it hurtz. what do i do? what do i eat?

rachelkelly
in the beginning it will really hurts. you can start eating porridge. after a few days the pain will subside, and we can eat as per normal. but try to avoid real solid food like ice, cause it will worsen the pain or even spoil the bracket.

by the way, initially, the pain will be last pretty long (for me its about 1wk) but later on it will last for about 2-3 days. be patient friend. =)

Dee
I feel your pain i had braves for four years but your teeth will be amazingly nice afterwards. Eat soup and soft food, ice cream, bread nothing really hard the first couple of days avoid all candy, gum, cottage cheese .. Hope this helps

Diana
Rating
well u can go to ur doctor or whatever they r and get a list of wat things u can eat and not eat.
i got braces and the doctor gave me a big list of things to eat and not
1 thing not to eat is don't eat sticky candy it can break a band or bracket

Lambchops
If you've just gotten braces, take a lot of advil and eat soft foods, or consume meal drinks, like ensure, or met-rex which has a great balance of nutrition and will fill you up. The pain will lesson every day and you'll be back to eating normal foods. Just try to avoid stuff like popcorn and gum ;)
And when the braces are finally off, it'll all be worth it, I promise!

serenity
Maybe yogurt or something that won't get stuck in your braces.

Sammie Rose
well, I just got them a week ago, and they stopped hurting. They'll hurt mostly on the second and third day. You can gradually eat harder things. I ate cottage cheese, Yogurt, applesauce, oatmeal, and pudding. Those are the best foods for when your braces hurt. Also, when you start to be able to chew, sugarless gum helps.

Mandy
dont eat anything thats chewy like peanut butter, gum, candy like starburst,anything with carmel in it, etc. also food and drinks that are extremely hot or cold bother some pple but it didn't bother me... if ur braces hurt really bad then i would stick to pudding and jello for a while and work ur way up to solid foods...u just have to try and see what works... its different for everyone... good luck!! :-)

hollywoodjack111
Rating
try to eat some noodles and soup, It helps alot

tangerine9561
When I first got my braces. The VERY first thing I ate was PIZZA! I was dying to have it and it hurt like hell but at least I was happy! haha but the real pain didnt kick in untill about the third day. That is when I was eating jello and yogurt all day. haha

Lisa L
drink liquids that aren't sticky. After a while, your teeth won't hurt when you eat with braces. For the meantime, eat some yogurt, or drink milk. Or, drink those protein drinks. You'll get enough nutrition from them. Try jello too

I <3 Leone
Wow I remember when I first got my braces it hurt real bad. Eat Jell-o or yogurt that kind of stuff. I think it took me at least two weeks before I could eat regular foods. I can't really remember I got mine off in February. But when your teeth start to feel better you can finally eat anything you want. Well almost anything nothing to sticky like gum, and you can't bit on ice or jawbreakers but I believe that your orthodontist told you that.

luckable
Rating
fish porridge or mashed potato.

Jessie
Rating
yogert, soup, ice cream, stuff thats not hard. you can start eating to the way you were in a few weeks. Trust me, i'm getting them off soon.

David
Rating
First off, start taking Tylenol or Advil or something to alleviate pain when you eat. It'll go away, but it may be a couple days.

Stick with yogurt, pasta, applesauce.. but once the pain's over, eat whatever you want. I had braces for two years, didnt change my diet a bit. Still ate jolly rancers, starbursts, gum, steak... Dont let braces ruin your love for food! I never had any loose brackets or anything, never even flossed and my orthodontist said I was doing great and everything went wonderfully. I have nice, straight, white teeth now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy