Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

gabnella
What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?

Dwana
It goes away. I had them years ago. If your lips are dry you'll look like who did it and ran. TRUST ME!

APPLEUSER
Rating
i feel that the feeling of ur teeth all loose and tingly annoys me a lot

haas_love
Rating
LOL. I remember those days. I had mine for five years. The drooling will stop soon.

I had mine when I was in Karate. It stunk when we would spare (fight) and I would get hit in the mouth. It would ALWAYS bust my lips up and bleed like crazy even if I wasn't hit hard. I still have little scars in my mouth from it.

The other annoying thing about when I had them was food getting stuck in them all the time!

What's annoying me right now is I am too obsessed about my weight. I weight 122 and still think I am fat even though my BMI is almost at the lowest point of being healthy. I wish I could just move past it and be happy with my size!

Matt R
Well I just remember back when I used to have braces was there would be a few cuts and scrapes on your partner after making out. And if she had braces than you would be cut too. But that only happened every so often/

colormehappy
corn on the cobb. what a nightmare!

MrDesperation
they're not nearly as annoying as braces.....trust me

Zappyzip
Rating
brushing

StarAngel08
yep the drooling and the rubber bands i had to put on everyday, they're so annoying you can't talk so good with them on and they're really annoying when you're trying to eat...
and the retainers make it worst after you take off the braces.
i took my braces off almost 9 months ago and i'm still using a retainer.

SARAH W
the sores you get in your mouth then when you eat salt they hurt alot

me23
Rating
bititng my cheeck...stuck food (especially bread omg) ...getting stuff like blankets and really fuzzy pillows stuck to them lol

Gramma Teresa
Rating
I had braces for 3 years and I hated the fact that I could not chew gum and eat anything like carmels. And I am pretty old, so my braces where the kind that were literally hammered on and not glued on like they are these days! And I hated my head gear too!

☼♥Angel♥☼
Rating
when i had braces, they were a pain .It was very hard for me to eat, and i would always drool like you too.

pabz2k
I don't braces were the annoying part. For me, its after the braces when you have to wear the retainers. The retainer falls off easily and I tended to play with it using my tongue. Remember, if they make you wear a retainer, do it. The purpose is to maintain the new comformed shape. The teeth have a propensity to move around, especially the lower teeth because it is not connected to a fixed jaw like the upper teeth.

Stimshieme M
The sharp bits left at the end of the wire that my dentist forget or couldn't reach to cut them off - it is excruciatingly painful. And when my tongue reaches them it too gets cut as well as my finger (last time the it cut a gash that was 2 INCHES on my finger when I tried to get it from pieecing the roof of my mouth and sides.)...

Fiona
Food stuck in it.

cody
Rating
My teeth all fell out because of braces...

drdebate
Rating
I remember hating that the inside of my cheeks were always cut up.

princess1981t20
Having your lips and inner cheeks get caught on them. It hurts.

ann
Rating
When I had them, it was annoying to eat pizza and things and have more left on my teeth than in my stomach.

Amanda
when i had braces besides the tightening i hated getting food stuck in them

Andi
Rating
my biggest pain with braces was the food getting stuck in them and my entire mouth hurting for a few hours to a day after getting them tightened

queenofkings2525
Rating
Food getting stuck in them.

♥lOvE♥
When I had them I hated getting them tightened.

thesebrightlights
getting food in them during school lunch and not being able to do ne thing about it since there's a class right after :/ yuck

iCANTtHiNK0f.ANiCKnAME
Rating
Food is hard to eat.
The Pain.
Food getting stuck on your teeth.
Brushing all the time.
If you dont take care of your teeth, when you get them off your teeth will have yellow spots...and you have to work just as hard to keep them healthy and clean...
Take care of your braces if you get some. Dont be like me!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy