Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

Mercury tooth filling controversy ?
Background: Teeth fillings contain mercury. There is disagreement on whether this can cause mercury poisoning. Most medical professionals seem to think it does not.

Mercury poisoning can ...

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Mouth Ulcers, what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

Which mouthwash color is more effective: blue or yellow/orange?

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

Ale C
What is the best type of toothpaste?

chica246
Rating
regular Crest toothpaste is good...it's my favourite cuz it keeps your mouth feeling clean and fresh and it doesnt leave toothpaste residue like other brands

john a
Rating
the best kind of toothpaste is crest the reason why is that it gets the plague off and whitens your teeth.

Andrew
I like to use Crest and Colegate.
"If I spelled Colegate correctly."

Suzi B
Just my preference: Crest Pro Health.

God
Rating
it depends on what you want. I think aquafresh is the best

musiclover
Ask your dentist.
Here in France it's called Elmo and only bought at the pharmacie...
Alot of those toothpastes bought at the store are actually harming your teeth....

Lakshmi B
i think Colgate Maxfresh with mini breath strips-whitening cool mint is the best because your breath smells so good after use. It really works.Try it.

Joshua G
Rating
Aquafresh, they have three different kinds of toothpaste inside.
1) Whiten your teeth
2) Kills Cavities
3) Fresh your Breath

someone who knows
Rating
colgate total.

eddie_schaap
Rating
The type that cleans your teeth, leaves your breath fresh and you like the taste.

problem-no-more
Toothpaste are mainly for teeth whitening purposes. Try the brand that satisfies me with the real essence of a toothpaste. It's the very effective teeth whitening kit from http://www.maximumteethwhitening.com/... would be the best and one of a kind. Try and you'll see the amazing difference. Yes, it's true coz I'm still using it until now.

practicalwizard
Rating
i'm loyal to colgate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy