Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is this a cavity??
Okay well i noticed yesterday that one of my back teeth hurts when i bite into my foods. it isnt a horrible pain but it hurts. ive tried to look back there but i cant see anything.

im ...

Why can't I stop chewing my fingernails??

Why does his breathe stink?
My boyfriend eats a healthy diet,he goes the gym,and he also goes the dentist on a regular basis,yet his breathe always stinks,i really dread kissing him and i make it as brief as possible,he likes ...

Tooth ache Help Please?
Hey
I went to the dentist For a bad tooth. they would not pull it be cause it was abcessed so they gave me some amoxiicillin & some Hydrocodone. they tell me the will be gone in 24 ...

Whats the best soulotion to whiter teeth?

Additional Details
Oh and wil Hydrogen Peroxide work?...

How do I get rid of gingivitis?
how would you know that you have gingivitis?...

Is there a proper way to tell someone their breath stinks?
I hate close talkers... don't they get the hint when I keep pulling away?

I usually ask them if they want some gum....

Im a victim of drooling!!?
How do I stop!??!?!!
Additional Details
Yes I meant when I sleep!!...

How do i know myself if my breath is smelling bad?

Is it ridiculous for a 37 year old to get braces?
My teeth a a bit crooked and the overbite seems to get worse as the years go by....it's do dang expensive though....

Do I see a doctor or a dentist?
I had braces 4 years ago and my jaw started popping ever since then. Then it really started getting painful. It started locking up and getting stuck. I took Ibprofien so I could try to force it open ...

Where can I buy real teeth?
I know it sounds weird but I need real teeth for a science fair project. Anyone know where I could get some real teeth or animal teeth to use for the project? Would a dentist have some to spare?...

Chewing gum?
my friend eats it all the time and always swallows it is this bad for her, i told her she would not like her kids to do it so why does ...

No Novocaine before filling cavity? Is this normal?
I got a cavity filled today. I had two. One was larger and one was a little smaller. I got the larger one filled today (he numbed the area first) and I'm planning on going back pretty soon to ...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
I have to choose between having a tooth out under local anisthetic or having a head brace but only wearing it at night. I don't want to endure everlasting pain but I want nice teeth. What should ...

Uk current rate for the tooth fairy please?
the finster is about to loose his first ever tooth... dont want to be tight but dont want to go overboard because it is his first lil tooth thats about to fall out........ what is the tooth fairys ...

Does Flossing create gaps?
hey everyone keeps saying your suppose to gloss after ur brush ur teeth but i heard that flossing creates gaps between ur teeth is it true or not? Thanks for the ...

How do you get teeth like the celebrities?
All celebrities have these amazingly straight, white teeth. But you never see any with braces on or anything like that. What's the secret and how do I do it??...

What is the teeth problem in the UK ?
why british people has so bad teeth ???
No dentists at all ?...

Help! I'm so scared, I might have to get braces! Please tell me how much it hurts 1-10, ten being the worse!
How much do spacers hurt, before you get the braces? How much does it hurt when you get braces and when they are tightening them?...

Morana S
What is a temporary fix for a loose tooth?
My mom has a very loose tooth in the front of her mouth and she wants to know if there is something that she can do to keep it in place until she can get in to see a denist.

~Summer~
Rating
Anbesol or Oragel

tacomadc
Wrap bubble gum around it?

kylekon
Don't wiggle it or chew with it

Tim P
Rating
There is really nothing one can do to fix loose tooth, if painful one can use clove oil to assist in reducing the pain

Dionysos Pint
Caulk. Fill your mouth with caulk.

peaches c
you can get it surgically reamoved and then get a fake one
or you can pull it out and hope a new one will grow in

lovey
Rating
1 dollar,

sysv1rus
Rating
A retainer will hold the tooth in place until a dentist looks at it. Depending on what loosened the tooth in the first place, sometimes a tooth can tighten back up again. Be careful while eating and avoid hard foods and/or gummy/sticky candies. Try not to wiggle the tooth and for the most part leave it alone.

MK
Rating
There is no remedy for a loose adult tooth, other than having it removed. Usually the reason an adult tooth is loose is because there is very little bone support around it. Your mom needs to get into a dentist as soon as possible and have it removed. She can have a flipper made to replace the tooth or a partial denture, but at this point that tooth is beyond repair.
If the tooth were just slightly mobile the dentist could make a splint, bonding that tooth to the adjacent tooth/teeth,in hopes of buying your mom a little time, but as an end result, would also cause more problems for the adjacent teeth eventually.

Danny-Mac
Rating
i was going to say pull it out, but since she's an adult, that might not be a good idea. lol. ummm, not sure what you can do, just try not to eat anything hard, until she can see the dentist.

Kanesha J
eventually it'll come out

Diva
If the tooth just loosened on it's own then she has GUM DISEASE(BAD) there's nothing she can do. Eventually the all will loosen and fall out.

Donna M
TELL YOUR MOM NOT TO TOUCH IT WITH HER OTHER TEETH OR TONGUE

babyblue
If it's loose nothing is gonna keep it in place, the dentist will probably remove it....

SUE C
Use back teeth to chew if necessary; stick to soft food until you get help. Use Orajel or another topical numbing agent to ease the pain. You can try a small, wet piece of cotton coated with this stuff to stabilize it. Take a sleeping aid cause it will keep you awake. GO TO DENTIST ASAP! It only gets worse with time. Take an NSAID for pain.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy