Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

If you really wanted to upset your dentist, what would you eat immediately before having your teeth cleaned?

Bad breath??????
i was eondering if there area any ways to keep your breath fresh after a long day with out brushing your teeth after eating?
i brush my teeth and floss every morning and night i work 9-10 hours ...

Some questions about dentures...?
ok. so im going to be getting all of my top teeth extracted and all of the bottom except the 2 canines. on the top im getting dentures, and the bottom im getting a partial. ive read stuff that you ...

Dentures hate them allready?
only this evening i have had ALL teeth removed and ok i expect some discomfort but allready i notice the lower denture in particular is very loose, what can i ...

Whats a good way to whiten your teeth at home?

Help... I Don't Know What's Happening?
How do you determine if you have a sinus problem that feels like a danged toothache? My tooth is not sensitive to heat, or cold, or tap or chewing but started hurting lastnight. One single tooth in ...

How old do you have to be to get your teeth whitend?

Where can i get some vicodin in el paso?

Additional Details
thanks for the answers. this was funny im glad one person got the house ...

WHY do my fillings keep falling out?
They've fallen out twice within the past 3 or so months (from separate teeth)! Both the cavities the fillings fell out of are very tiny and the dentist used white composite fillings to fill them....

Dental floss stuck between teeth?
What to do, what to do? A little got stuck so I tried to floss it out, but then that too got stuck, so I tried to floss that out and ... you get the picture....

Do you ever use your teeth to crack a nut open when there is nothing else handy?

My boyfriend wont brush his teeth!!!!?
He want brush his teeth at all. He hasnt brushed them in a good month! I brought him a toothbrush today and he hasnt even used it! I mean i have toothpaste and he want even brush histeeth!! He has ...

Will this harm her teeth?
My friend is a bit crazy sometimes and I her got into this movie , Interview with a vampire, I really loved the movie because of Lestat and she said she wanted to be a vampire and she wanted to have ...

What should we do to prevent a badbreath....?
what are the ways???...

Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
Hey, Im 20 and i got all my wisdom teeth. My wisdom on my lower right side of jaw has a hole, even tho i have no pain yet, i was thinking of having it pulled out to save me from the stress i get ...

Scared of the dentist?
My boyfriend is a student dentist and found out recently that I haven't seen a dentist in about 8 years. He found out because I was eating a chocolate and had a sudden severe pain in one of my ...

How long can I wait before I get fillings?
I recently went to the dentist after 3 years and had a cleaning. She used this new machine that beeps if a tooth has a cavity. She told me i have 7 cavities (I have not had a problem my entire ...

Teeth whitener. How do you get your teeth white when you're a smoker.?
Is there something I can use to get my teeth pearly white as they were before. I am a smoker....

Can smoking marijuana cause toothaches?
is there a relationship between chronic pot smoking and toothaches?...

What kinds of food can you eat when ALL your teeth hurts???
i have braces and today they got it tightened so almost all my teeth in my mouth hurt like a b*tch.....when i push my teeth with a little force with my tongue it hurts....feels like someone just ...

moonie1962
What is a good cure for a tooth ache?
I have a very bad tooth ache. Need a quit remedy until I can go to a dentist.

canim
go to your dentist straight away to get your tooth looked at, but you can try "oil of cloves" to help calm your nerve
but this will not cure it.

juanes addicion
Anbesol

beno472002
Rating
SORRY ABOUT YOUR TOOTH.........I USE IBUPROFEN WHICH HELPS WITH THE SWEELING AND SOMETIMES I TAKE ONLY ALLEVE WHICH REALLY WORKS TOO.

mamma_shorty
Rating
do you have a hole in your tooth? if so you can go to a local drug store and get a temp. filler it's called dentemp. it really works it also numbs it for a while and hardens until you can get to a dentist. if you do not have a hole you can swish with warm salt water it hurts a little but works.

Tony B
a whole lot of liquor

mistystar0003
best bet is to type "toothache remedy " into your search bar, i found alot of tooth ache remedies before, but what we usually use is anbesol sticks, they look like q-tips filled with numbing stuff works really good//
The ER will give you Vicodin/

a shot of tequila or vodka... or just getting drunk ... lol

gargle salt water

hot pack wrapped in a towel on your face...

cold pack 15 minutes on 15 minutes off

there's an herb (mint? oregano? look it up )

good luck

joe
Rating
There is nothing as bad as a toothache. I had an abscessed tooth about ten years ago and it was some of the most nagging pain ever. I hope you really will go to the dentist soon. I don't know of any good remedies except like the over-the-counter topical anesthetics like Anbesol or whatever. The only other one I know is to apply an ice pack to the side of your face. I totally sympathize, and wish you good luck. But go to the dentist asap, it's not going to get better by itself.

mickey
Rating
Go to the Dentist and check it out.

CG_LADY
Rating
set a asprin on it rinse your mouth out with peroxide, warm water and salt.
Also this was on line.
Three Cures for Toothache Pain
BHG Your Life & Health: Extraordinary Q4 05 More >>

Three Cures for Toothache Pain
Toothaches indicate a problem that likely won’t go away—a lost filling, a cavity, or a serious infection. After you’ve made an appointment, try these home remedies to deal with the pain.
More >>

Disinfect with Alcohol? Hydrogen Peroxide?
Question: I’ve heard that alcohol shouldn’t be used to disinfect cuts and scrapes. Is hydrogen peroxide a better choice?
More >>

Iowa Pet Lover
Rating
I think a punch in the mouth would help. Oops, that's what can cause a tooth ache. I hope you didn't try it when you read my first sentence.

DeAnna
Rating
powerful pain medicine, If it's real bad you can go to the E.R. and they'll give you meds till you can get to the dentist.

Cherriest
Rating
If you have a toothache, you need to get in to see your dentist as soon as possible. To help ease the pain at home before you can see a dentist, you can take 800 mg of Ibuprofen (which is prescription strength) every 6-8 hours as needed for pain. Ibuprofen has an anti-inflammatory in it that will help sooth the pulp (nerve) of your tooth, therefore, it will work better than Tylenol or aspirin. Be careful not to take Ibuprofen for an extended period of time without being under a doctor's supervision as it can be harmful to the stomach. If there is an infection in your tooth, you are going to need an antibiotic.... left untreated, you could find yourself hospitalized.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy