Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Im getting braces in like 3 weeks. im scared, what should i do? Please help me?
I have crooked teeth but not that ...

Is grinding your teeth while you sleep bad?
never knew this, but my fiance' says igrind my teeth at night really bad too. what will happen if i don't do anything about it?...

Braces hurt??
I am getting braces next week!I have no idea what to expect......Does it hurt during the procedure?Can anyone tell me what to expect?I am very scared....

Ouch!.......................
i have a tooth removed today. but i can still see and feel a piece of it, i realllly dont wanna go back what should i do?...

What can i do to prevent my gums from bleeding while brushing in the morning.?

Can you kiss with braces?

I'm getting braces tomorow, does it hurt?
do they glue the braces on your teeth? does it only hurt when they tighten them? is it true that I can't chew gum?...

The cotton in my tooth smells!?
I'm in the process of getting a root canal. My dentist started it Friday and is going to finish it in 9 days. In the mean time, he put cotton in it to block food from getting in it. But now ...

Can you use bleach (pure sodium hypochlorite) to whiten your teeth?
Is it bad for your teeth? What would happen if i carefully soaked a towel with some bleach and rubbed it onto my teeth? This is a serious question....

Do you really brush your teeth twice per day?
It might sound kind of gross, but sometimes I forget lol. Most of the time I brush my teeth only once per day. It might sound gross, but sometimes I forget lol....

My daughters tooth is really loose its just hanging on by the gum what can i do for it will fall out?

What's your favorite brand of toothpaste? Mine's is Colgate.?

Does getting braces make you thinner?
I was just wondering because you have to eat healthier after you get braces (like no soda or popcorn ect...) I'm getting braces on soon and I just wondered.
Thanks xxo....

I told my friend he has a grey tooth and now he's acting funny, what should I do?

I'm terrified of my Wisdom Teeth extractions... =[ info plz?
Omg, i have no idea what to expect from my Wisdom tooth extraction. I have to get them removed within the next 3 years and i'm terrified. What're they going to do? give me knockout stuff, ...

11 year old braces problem!! PLEASE HELP!?
my daughter just got her braces yesterday. up and down, the usual kind. she is only 11 and she says it is hard for her to eat. she says whenever she puts something in her mouth and bites it (it is ...

I have a metallic taste in my mouth all the time, what is it?
I know there will possibly be some people making "joke" answers to this, but please just wondered, its really weird? Sometimes i have a very sweet taste in my mouth when ive had nothing ...

How much work will need to be done to my teeth?
I hardly brush my teeth(I'm talking once a week) and I used to drink alot of Hot Chocolate, but I don't drink coffee nor do I smoke. I don't feel sharp pains in my teeth, though. Will I...

Is non completed oral still cheating?

I dont know what the hell happend to me?
i dont know why my girl friend wants to breakup with me and she says she loves me and i did a lot for her i dont know how to break up i dumped my other gf for her and i didnt mass aruond with ...

daisy
What illegal drugs make your teeth rot out? Does it happen rather quickly or gradually?

freaking_morons_ugh
I know Meth will do that.

http://www.facesofmeth.us/main.htm

I know for sure that crack makes your teeth rot and it happens quite fast!..And Acid!

daniel p
From my experiences with family members on drugs its only the drugs you smoke, not pot, but meth and cocaine when smoked will start rotting your teeth on contact and if you keep doing it they'll be gone within a year or two

Alissa
Rating
I think its cocaine, heroin or crack. Maybe all three. I'm not sure how long it takes.

I guess I shouldn't have answered this question since I wasn't helpful

DesignR
Rating
weed really does a number so does heroin. Depends on the usage as far as the time period.

snowhite
Meth (crystal) crack, those are the ones that I know about and I think it also depends on how well you take care of your teeth. I know a crack head who has been a crack head for at least 20 years and his teeth are good but I also know a one that has been one for two years and his teeth are nasty. I also know a woman that used meth for about 2 years and her teeth are fine but those that are alright take care of there teeth.

Lotus
Meth or crack. Happens pretty quickly. That is what they call "meth mouth" because it is pretty characteristic of meth users.

dragonlady
Rating
Meth will do it to you!!!

blueland28
Crack cocaine makes your teeth rot out really fast .In a time frame of about 6 months.

Golden
Rating
Crack (rock cocaine) and Crank (bootleg methamphetamine). faster than you can imagine. noticeable in a few months of heavy usage.

AsianPersuasion :)
Rating
Crack, rather quickly from what I have seen.

gaycpl2124
crack my moms did

CKRT SQRL
Rating
ICE

tweetymay
Rating
cocaine does. but many LEGAL things do also, smoking, drinking, not brushing, etc.

tooth rot is actually a gradual happening, but once your teeth are gone, you kind of say ,, "When the heck did THIS happen?"

lainey lain
Rating
Cocaine and heroin. happens gradually. Probably others to so be drug free. Peace!

mamapodi
From what I've read and seen on TV...crack smoked through a pipe will rot the front teeth rather quickly. That's the only one I'm familiar w/ (and not because I'm a crack head) LOL...anyone totally addicted to drugs w/ stop caring about oral hygiene (hygiene altogether) and teeth will rot.

Carsten
Rating
Stay away from Flouride, that will mess you up!

~Faithless~
None that I know of, but dopers generally let their hygiene slip and eat junk food, so it would be a slow process.

pierr295
Rating
I think you talking about dipping tobacco but its not a drug.

justagirlfromadream
meth, but it's fairly gradual and if you brush your teeth after each use, you can greatly reduce the odds of looking like a crack head.

krnsspott
Rating
Crystal meth....yes quite quickly...within the year of using

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy