Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think that girls will never kiss a guy with crooked teeth, even though they are so white and no bad odr

My braces hurt!!?
I got braces yesterday and they hurt really bad. I also got bite stoppers so my molars don't touch anymore. My front tooth on the bottom keeps hitting it and everytime it does, it hurts really ...

Is anyone else really grossed-out by seeing someone else brush their teeth?
I cant even stand hearing the sound, and when I see someone doing it on TV, I get goosebumps and the hairs on my arms stand up. I brush my own teeth morning and night without any issues. Does this ...

White spot on my gum that pusses sometimes?
for months theres been this white spot on my top gum it doesent hurt but it does puss then goes away then it come back. iv tryed cleaning it incase its infection in the area but nothing seem to of ...

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday?
yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out, all four of them. i was supposed to take Percocet for 24-36 hours every 3-4 hours, but it made me feel sick after the second time so i didn't take it again, ...

How to beat bad breath and a white tongue?
i brush use mouth wash, and also scrape my tongue, when i do its solid thick whitish yellow stuff, and my breath stinks, what can i do to get rid of this problem and have better oral hygiene and ...

How do I convince my boyfriend to go to the dentist? HELP!?
He constantly has terrible breath (which he denies when I tell him this), and his gums badly bleed often when he brushes. When he sleeps, the bad breath fills the room he is in and I can't ...

I am getting my braces 2morrow, full mouth i am sooooo scared?
Can anyone who has had braces or does now give me tips on what to eat what not to eat and what colors... thanx 4 your ...

What colour braces should i get next?
Im blonde and i have green/blue eyes, i currently have hotpink braces. I was thinking about getting aqua blue and pink? but im not sure?...

Am i allowed...?
am i allowed to bring my iphone with me to listen to music when i am taking my braces off...? because i heard that it makes really squeeky sounds when they take the braces off...?

any tips ...

Do tooth whitening pastes really work? (UK)?
Which is the best?...

Do Boys mind Bad Teeth?
My teeth were crowded (so i had some removed) and im just about to get some fixed braces, but I wonder if Boys really do mind bad teeth. Bad breath is bad yes but bad teeth anybody?...

What can you not eat with braces?

Im getting braces next thursday?
they said i would be at the orthodontist for an hour and a half.
what are they going to do?
better yet.
does it hurt???????
im so scared....

My friends tel me i have bad breth, I brush teeth avery day. I eat breth mints. What can I do?

My 21 month old son got one of his front teeth knocked out, will this effect his speech?
his other front tooth is also very loose, what can i do to keep it from falling out?...

Is it okay to get drunk off scope?
Is scope mouthwash OK to get drunk off of? It says fifteen percent alcohol, but I'm wondering if its dangerous or if its like any other liquor. I hope the ingredients that are supposed to wash ...

Does getting a cavity filled hurt?
Does it hurt more or less if the tooth that is getting filled is on the top? Does the shot that they give you hurt? I am so scared!...

Is there a dentist that could give me some advice?
I had my wisdom teeth taken out in August 2005 - all four of them.
Two days ago I had a horrible pain (I've still got it) at the bottom right side where the wisdom had been removed. And now ...

Which mouthwash do you use?

faz_247
What happens if you swallow a tooth or a chip of it?
I recently chipped a tooth and remember crunching on it and realizing later what it was, I didnt get it fixed, a year later I was eating again and a biggerchunk fell out and I think I've swallowed it. Anyway, now my heart beat is irregular, or is that just anxiety?

Alyssa
It won't hurt you.

titosdiamondprincess
Rating
The tooth doesn't have anything to do with you heart beating irregular. Your tooth will pass through. If heart is beating irregular you should go to see your doctor and have him or her take a listen , there could be a diffrent problem.

Mrs Brush
The tooth is not related to having an irregular heartbeat unless you have gotten an infection where the tooth piece fell out. Having cavities or open places is known to have effects on your heart because of infection.
Anytime you have an irregular heartbeat for a sustained amount of time it is important to speak with your doctor about it.

Xander
Swallowing a tooth wont hurt you. It will either dissolve in your stomach or it will pass through you. Kids swallow their loose baby teeth a lot.

MK
Rating
Tis just anxiety! Usually if someone swallows a crown or a foreign substance we will recommend having an xray taken to make sure the patient has not aspirated a lung,(not probable but remotely possible) in your case, it is the bodies own substance and really won't do you any other harm than a missing tooth and possibly a toothache, get that tooth fixed or extracted, I would be more concerned with infection in the tooth and your face swelling or worse. Infection left long term is not a good thing.

justaboutpeace
Rating
Anxiety, it will come out in your stools because your body will not dissolve it. Go and get your teeth fixed because tooth decay can create bigger problems in your body, your breathe and in your smile.

meemah70
I couldn't tell you if your irregular heartbeat is due to anxiety. Only your medical doctor could diagnose the cause of that. As far as your swallowing the part of tooth... nothing should happen to you. It will pass through your digestive system and come out "in the wash". I would recommend that you see your dentist immediately to find out why your tooth is breaking apart and have it treated. Dental problems, especially gum problems, can cause heart problems. And most people are not aware that oral cancer is the 6th most common form of cancer in the US. See your dentist regularly to prevent major dental and health problems.

booger1922
It's probably just anxiety. Didn't you ever swallow a tooth when you're baby teeth came loose? Kids to it all the time. Don't worry, the tooth will just get digested and all will be fine. However, if your teeth are falling apart like that, I'd suggest you see a dentist.

onyxbunny213
Its just anxiety. It'll pass through your body just like a piece of food. Not to worry too much.

AMY G
I believe it is just anxiety.

?
the heartbeat has got nothing to do with what you swallowed .. chill .. it would be anxiety ... but do get your heartbeat checked .. if the usual 'Lub dub' is not there of the heart ... and get your teeth checked ... teeth getting chipped shows some pathology like caries or pulp infection or necrosis .. get it checked .. chils

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
HELLO,
DID YOU EVER SWALLOW BONE GRISSEL IN A HAMBURGER OR SAUSAGE IN A PIZZA? IT JUST PASSES ON DOWN. THE STOMACH ACIDS DIGEST THE REMNANTS OF THE TOOTH.
REGARDING THE HEARTBEAT, THE MOST LIKELY CAUSE IS ANXIETY.

cynder66
Rating
you just poop it out later, the heart thing is something else

Jennifer J
Rating
Your probably just worrying yourself too much since you swallowed it. Imagine if you were eating chicken or fish and you accidentally swallowed a bone. Though nerve racking, eventually it will pass (pardon the pun).

cutiepie
Rating
no harm its just ur nerves that are making that happen!
heck my friend swallowed her filling thing!!! nuttin happened so nothing will happen with ur tooth

chef_05_85
that is anxiety but you shoud go get the tooth fixed to ensure yourself from having any further problems.

aout
Even if you swallowed a whole tooth, it wouldn't change anything except that you have one less tooth. Kids swallow teeth and their fine. It just passes through your system. No harm.

You should go to your doctor to get your heart checked out though. You don't want to mess around when your heart doesn't feel normal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy