Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Teen question?
say that it was a girl at school and she had horrible breath that just wouldnt go away and would smell up the room when she step in...how will you treat this girl? will you find it funny? will you ...

Do you get scared?
do you get scared when the dentist says "im afraid were going to have to drill" or "you need a major root canal and other dental work"?

do you get the shivers when they ...

Is it just me or is Michael Phelps's teeth and gums are not so good looking?
I mean he's hot and everything...but his teeth and gums is just way off.
Additional Details
Yeah he is awesome...but if I was ...

Loose tooth?
my 10 year old sons loose tooth hasn't came out in 2 weeks and he keeps on wiggiling it evry day but it dosn't come out and i don't want to use medicine it wasn't like this b4...

Tooth ache? cant get to the dentist til next week, what can i do?

Pacifiers..good or bad?

How do u get rid of mouth ulcers ?

I hate my smile. I have a question?
I hate my smile and I want to have it fixed. I'm 23 years old and not thrilled about wearing braces but I will if I have to. Is dental cosmetic expensive? Are there payment plan options? Does ...

Is there anything i can do to make my tooth stp hurt i can't got the dentist since i have an exam tmrw:( help

Additional Details
thank you all!!!!!...

Does tooth brushing helps prevent a bad breath?

Who do dentists think they are.?
why is it when a dentist works for 10 minutes, they think they can charge 1500 dollars.. who do they think they are.and why do they think they deserve so much money.i would do half the stuff myself ...

What colour should my braces be?
I get my braces on wednesday

and i cant decide what colour they should be

I have brown hair with some blonde streaks and my eyes are brown, i dont know if that helps

Wisdom teeth out, any suggestions?
I am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in a few days, any tips or suggestions on keeping the pain away or healing faster?...

What can i do for a bad toothache? what is the best pain-killer for it?

Where are you supposed to look when the dentist/orthodontist is doing stuff to your teeth?
like when they put their head really close to work on your teeth and its like right in front of your face where are you supposed to look? i'm not gonna look at their face cause thats just weird....

What color bands should I get on my braces?

Fillings in front teeth?
Turns out I need a couple of fillings in my front teeth, in between the middle two on the top and then to one side of that as well.

How do they do fillings on front teeth? Does it hurt ...

Can your teeth get crooked if you stop wearing your retainers?

Why, after i just got my 250 points and ascended to yahoo questions level 2, do i still feel so empty inside??

Black gums?
ok i have black gums and i've had them for ever and i was just wondering what it meant. at the bottom of my gum it is blackish but more to the top they are a strong pink. I personally think it ...

franchelli811
What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
My cousin always does this, and her teeth are really white.
Is this bad for you?

Tony Taglilucci
Rating
If your cousin is still breathing God's sweet air I doubt she actually did this. You can cut corners with alot of things. THIS AIN'T ONE OF 'EM. Damn those Whitening Strips (they do work...over time)go find you a dentist & make REGULAR visits. Nail polish....Lord help your children across the river....

htd3sid1
You shouldn't put nail polish if your mouth.

There are whiteners that come in a bottle and you apply it with a brush similar to nail polish. The difference is, it is a whitener!

If you want white teeth and can't afford to do it at the dentist then try the Listerine white strips that dissolve. They do work, my dentist was surprised when I was there last visit and wanted to know what I used.

Lick it and Stick it
thats disgusting tell your cousin to go to the dentist and brush her teeth if she wants them white

Scotland Zeghost
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_polish#Constituents

Tamara B
Rating
Yeah, its bad for you! hello that **** has chemicals in it that aren't meant to even be near your mouth.

Jillian C
yes its bad they stink and you might get really sick if you get it in your mouth

Layne T
Rating
your head explodes obviously...

Kimbo Lost
its not ment for teeth

lolablurb
In a word - YES! They would look ridiculous. Your cousin may say they do that, but have you ever seen them do it?

sstacinator
Rating
OMG! that is so crazy to do, the polish I am sure is toxic especially in your MOUTH! How old is your cousin? Probably really young I am thinking. Please tell her that it is toxic and that she should just brush regularly and floss. She can use teeth whiting tooth paste, tooth gel strips, whiting mouth wash, and whiting laser treatment, teeth cleaning and polishing treatments, over night whiting treatments (over the counter) heck most of these are over the counter, meaning you can buy them at the drug store (Wal Mart) for cheap or go to a low income dentist if you don't have insurance and want to whiter your teeth without dying poison by painting your teeth with finger nail polish. Good Luck and please call, stop over there, mail a email, a letter or something to your cousin and stop this madness before something terrible happens.

loopdodoopdoo
I can't imagine that it would be good for your teeth, and besides, it would get chipped off quickly by any food coming into contact with it.

I'd invest in some Whitestrips instead.

vanilla faceee
the your teeth will fall out and rot, and acidic and u will be posened and....................... DIE

..... maybe =] x

Jenna K
Rating
im sorry sweetie, btu she lies, if you think about it logically your teeth are wet nail polish would neevr stick or dry.
buy teeth whitening strips they work amazingly and is safe !
good luck hun <3

Rachel S
I would think so nail polish has lots of chemicals in it....I mean think about it to get it off your nails you have to use another different chemical .........your not even supposed to swallow tooth paste for heavens sake

Pamalina
I have never heard of that before but nail polish stinks so bad how could you have that in your mouth?

Golden Sparrow
it tastes aweful.

Go and see the dentist for white teeth.

kowie23
Rating
It cant be good for you at all. Breathing in the fumes so much more to it peeling. You would swallow some without a doubt. Yuck! Tell you cousin to stop.

Josh S
what do you think? This has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever heard a person do to get their teeth white!

hopelessly out of love
Rating
....is that even safe...(?!)

Dragon Queen
you'll die of poisoning.

Don P.
Rating
lmao

Sorry.. but that's funny as can be.

Honey it has to be bad for you. Use common sense.

Would you spray yourself with oil based brown paint to get a tan?

Those white strips at the drug store arent that much, and they are safe.

Tell your cuz, she is going to poison herself.

Erik
Rating
Whatever you do, do not do this technique. My friend once did this before the grand ball, and on the way there, a bear mauled him. Doctors said the bear probably saw a glare off of my friend's blinding white teeth, and thought it was an enemy bear.

Tall your cousin to be on the lookout for bears. If she sees one, tell her NOT TO SMILE.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy