Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Can i drink coffee while taking antibiotics?
My dentist told me to eat antibiotics for a week and I love coffee....

What is the best way to ease breath Oder?

What's the point of flossing?
What's the purpose of flossing? Is it to remove food debris from in between teeth?

Is it OK to have a tea after flossing, or should one floss again afterwards?

Is it OK to ...

Has anyone heard of a baby being born with teeth?
my grandbaby was born with two bottom teeth.does any one know any thing about this?the doctor said the would come out
but i'm afraid they will come out and she will swallow them.i have ...

Tooth extraction ?
i just got my braces on a week ago and i will be getting 4 teeth extracted next month.i heard lots of things like it hurts and it doesnt.one of my friend said she felt it when they yanked the tooth ...

What is a good nickname for a dental hygienist?

When brushing your teeth, how do you know it's been 2-3 minutes?
They say you should brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes. How do you know if it's been 2-3 minutes without having a clock/watch around?...

Is it possible to blesch ur teeth with laudrey bleach and not shallow it without dieing?

My breath stinks what should i do??
i have good dental hygienes but my breath is still stink! what's wrong?...

Why should wisdom teeth be pulled off?
and Why doesn't they grow up when you're a little child.?

I'm 20 years old and A wisdom tooth has just started growing up in my mouth.Sometimes I feel pain but not unberable....

Ive recently been suffering from a load of mouth ulcers, but i havent been stressed or run down.any suggestion
to why im getting them?...

Will a loose tooth heal on its own?
Got punched in the mouth last night, my front tooth hurts and is a little bit loose, will it heal on its own?

Going to dentist on Thursday but just wanted some info....

What can i do to get rid of the pain from a wisdom tooth.my ear and head is really hurting too.?

Root Canal Question?
I have to have a root canal done tommorrow. Please tell me exactly what I will feel. Is it really the horror that everyone makes it out to be?...

Why is it necessary for the dentist to remove our wisdom teeth?

What should you do when your gums bleed?
My gums keep bleeding just out of nowhere and they hurt REALLY bad....

My nerve in my tooth is hurting so bad, its like a shock of pain every minute or so, is there any thing i can?
take that will make it stop???
Additional Details
take to make it go away?

i cant go to the dentist thats not an option right now.......

Does it hurt or not?
to get two teeth pulled by an orthodontist?...

Stop bad breath. please help me?
i brush properly in morning & night. i also use LISTRINE mouthwash daily. but my left side third teeth gum bleeding. it stop when i wash my mouth. but it gives much more bad breath(like sewage). ...

Wisdom Tooth?
Its the last tooth at the Very back of my Lower Left
It Has Like A Hole In It And Very Sharp At the Edges
Can It Be Saved ?...

jennny!
What happens if you fall asleep with gum in your mouth?

moonrider
swallow it.

Dark R
Nothing serious; that happened to me a number of times :P

When you wake up in the morning, the gum isn't sticky and elastic anymore. And has a terrible taste :P

?
Rating
You would swallow it in your sleep and it could get stuck in your throat and you could wake up, choking!

Supertwinkle
Well it depends on the type of gum you are eating.
When you are eating a certain type of dental gum the next day it like DISSOLVES that's what happened with me once.
If you are chewing a sugary gum acid builds up on your teeth making plaque which if it gets untreated it results to cavities
So if i were you i would only eat sugar free gums or dental gums which are much nicer than sugary gums.P.S:Don't sleep with gum in your mouth except the fact you might cause plaque, you might choke or get stuck in your hair!

gillette
YOU'RE AT RISK OF ASPIRATION.. FOOD MAY GO IN YOUR LUNGS & CAUSE DEATH. that's why unconscious people & debilitated is turned lateral position (sideways) to prevent this from happening

Alconzy
Nothing happens really. Ive tried it out (by mistake that is). It only turns hard to chew the next day. Thats all. Its completely harmless even if swallowed by mistake( my friend did that to win a bet). Harmless only if swallowed in small quantity was the result from a study as per a magazine i read.

Ms.Jacques-Baul.2U
Rating
It stays in place...TRUST ME! ; P

fight1985
LOL at first I thought the question said what happens if you fall asleep with a gun in your mouth? haha.

I supose you could choke.

8020rule
Couple of possibilities:
1. It just sits between your teeth and cheek, under your tongue or any number of places (many of which have happened to me several times) and nothing happens.
2. You swallow it as it falls to the back of your throat and since swallowing is predominantly an involuntary reflex you might swallow it and never know!
3. Or you might swallow it and momentarily wake up feeling like you just swallowed a piece of ice unexpectedly with maybe a little gag reflex and then it's all over in a matter of seconds.

You won't be blowing throat bubbles like those certain frogs that's for sure. :)

Chikitamtamtam
Rating
Aside from future cavities in your teeth....you get really bad breath...the saliva sticks to the gum and well, it just spoils overnight...eeeewwww...your better off eating mentos hahahaha..

The Naked Chef â„¢
Rating
well your mouth won't glue shut, if that's what your worried about!

Sunset
Rating
It can drop out and get in your hair also you may choke on it.

x*MaLi*x
Rating
There is a chance you might choke on it in the middle of the night... or it might fall and get all over the place.

★Greed★
Rating
Ever see those kids with shaved eyebrow stripes =)

joielle@verizon.net
ITS WILL GET STUCK IN YOUR HAIR

Rita
Rating
either shallow it or the gum falls out and gets stuck in ur hair.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy