Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Whenever i eat something sweet my teet really hurt, why?

If u dont want to pull a tooth.. what can u do?

How can I tell someone that thier breath stinks? w/o hurting the person?

Feels like hair on my tongue for days???
i have this feeling like i have hair on my tongue ...i look on the mirror and even used a flashlight but i see nothing.i tied mouth wash,brushing on more often even changed tooth paste brands and ...

HELP! Just had a tooth out. Any suggestions on how to combat the pain and what is easy to eat?
I can't take ibuprofen as i am an asthmatic.

Should i get an ice pack or something top help with the swelling?

I'm really hungry but i'm struggling to think of ...

What colour braces should I get?
I have caramel coloured skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. I'm getting my braces on Tuesday and I'm not worried, but I'd like to know what colours would look nice on me. My friends ...

Can you file your teeth down whith a nail file????
i was just wonerind cuz i have really big buck teeth and i was just wondering if i could do that?????
can i ????...

I have bad breath pls help?

First question: gettin braces 2nd question...?
my first question is does it hurt 2 get braces...do they numb u...do u have 2 wear a retainer afterwards?

second question...when a person says they have 2 go pee they say number 1 or when ...

Braces question?
I've had braces for about two years, & the last few months, my teeth have been hurting non stop, & when i get them tightened, it's unbearable.

what should i do?!?
A...

The best way to pull a tooth out?
i have a REALLY loose tooth right now. the outside of it is totally de-tatched and the other side is being stubborn. the best way to pull out a tooth? im REALLY not into pain, or i wouldnt being ...

Do you judge people by their teeth?
Does it make a difference to you if a person has very bad teeth (bad meaning crooked, not discolored)?...

Does it hurt to get the wire through the brakets?
i know i asked many questions about braces (srry lol) but i want to know if it hurts when they put the wire through the brakets and is it true that they can "accidentley" fall pieces down ...

Are braces embarrasing for a 16 year old?

I'm afraid of going to dentist. What should I do to kill the fear?

How long does the pain last after getting your wisdom tooth pulled?
OMG IT HURTS SO BAD I WANNA CRY WHEN WILL THE FREAKIN PAIN GO AWAY?...

Wisdom teeth?
is it possible for these teeth to grow in without pain?
I am twelve. I think I feel then in the back growing. No pain. Wats up?
Additional Details

Why do we need to get our teeth cleaned at the dentist if we floss and brush at home?

Why does your breath stink when u wake up in the morning?

How can i stop grinding my teeth during the night?

Horace Mustard
What happens if you eat toothpaste?

nath_657
Rating
Minty fresh breath and a possible stomach ache! ha ha

CjBabii-x
Rating
Its Pretty Harmful Tbh...
In Large Amounts Anywayy..

john i
Rating
You won`t get plaque in your bum!

bob
Rating
it goes down into your stomach where you digest it

cutie
Rating
Actually, it depends on whether the toothpaste has fluoride in it or not. Toothpaste can give you a fever if you eat it, (please don't tell my son this, he'll try to use it to miss school). Plus, if you ingest too much fluoride it CAN kill you. I know this because my son was taking fluoride pills and his doctor told me to make sure he didn't swallow too much toothpaste or this could happen. So I guess it depends on what kind of toothpaste you are eating.

Hannahhhh.....
Rating
Nothing would happen to you, but don't make a habit of it as it contains flouride and too much consumption may be bad for you. But every once in a while wont hurt-plus your breath will smell minty fresh!

davey.t.
Rating
yur gona a croak it asta la vista baby!

littlelady506
ugh, I dunno. I dont think too much. ??? I guess it would depend on how much you wanted to eat.

Dee S
Rating
Actually, it is harmful. A tube of toothpaste is enough to kill a child.

underneathebridge
youll die for sure

Bethany.
your breath will smell good.

lozzer
nothing... i dont think..X
ma lil bro dose it all the time lol

Elizabeth
Nothing much. Youll survive but I dont recommend it as a new food group or anything.

Le Flan
You turn into a sausage.

Happened to my cousin, Sausage-boy.

C B
Toothpaste is mainly magnesium and calcium carbonate crystals which abrade the teeth. In the stomach they would dissolve in the acid and be absorbed. It might not be good to have tube after tube of it but the odd bit will be no problem. The detergent which causes it to foam could make you a bit loose in the stool. Minty pooh!

allgiggles1984
nothing just dont have it for a whole meal.

imogen
Rating
It is NOT harmless. Fluoride is actually toxic, which is why when you go to the dentist to get a fluoride rinse, they make you spit it out and rinse you mouth (they also tell you not to eat for an hour). That's also why your toothpaste says if you eat a bunch call Poison Control. There's this disease where your mouth rots when you've come in contact with too much. Srsly.
Have you ever heard of the Fluoride Conspiracy? Look it up.

bottomupsites
Depends on how much you eat? A tiny bit does not hurt, but a lot can make you very very sick.

Baby no.2 Sydney due anytime now
Rating
Nothing more then a possible tummy ache..

bumbleboi
When you next go for a poo you will have a "ring of confidence!".

dee
nothing really

CHRIS S
Rating
you will do stripey pooh depenent on tooth paste brand.

snickybugg
Rating
It can give you a really bad stomach ache and sometimes diarreha. The little girls I watch (I'm a Nanny) have done it on a few occassions, plus I did it like twice when I was a kid. I wouldn't suggest it though considering the diarreha wouldn't be fun. lol.

Bakersfield Blogger
ick...

nothing, may upset your stomach

j.pee69
Your poo smells minty!!!

Billy 2
Rating
the fluoride makes you a retard I think. But only if you had HUGE amount of it.

moltenwax
Rating
Acutally, toothpaste if toxic. It is ok to swallow some, of course, but Do NOT ingest in mass quanity. It gives you tum tum aches

moii
Rating
if you eat too much you can get fluoride damage to your teeth, that's why we always get told to spit it out (i think!)

cb4nufc
Rating
It is not harmful - it would be pointless if it was!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy