Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

Omg braces!!!!?
I will be getting braces soon and im totally affraid. I mean yea i want them because my teeth are a mess but i hate pain. I just hate pain. Can someone tell me the process of getting braces and also ...

What if you break your right hand what do you do?

A painful white sore below my gum in my mouth?
i have had it for about 4 days. it is right where my gums end and where my cheek begins. It looks like a cut, but it is white so i didn't know if it was a canker sore. It looks a little ...

My friend has bad breath.?
My friend has bad breath. she told me and i know its kind of true. she said that whenever she brushes her hard pallet and her tongue..is when she can smell it. but it often smells really bad. Some ...

What stains teeth more, coffee or tea?

Scared about Wisdom Teeth Extraction?
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Friday and I'm very scared. But more importantly, my boyfriend's father's retirement party is on Saturday and I really want to go. Will I be ...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

scorpion prince89
Rating
Vampires are immortal so it's just gonna live with them 4ever.

Orpheus13
Rating
If you are referring to the classic mythos, then see above. However, some animals have vampiric tendencies or instincts, and depending on the species, they would become infected and/or spread it since it is a blood-borne pathogen.

Martin
It will give the vampire a terrible case of the trots.

ricardocoav
Rating
He's gona be a very sick vampire.

petlover
He'd spread it to his buddy the Werewolf under the light of the full moon. ahhhhhooooooooooooooooo!

bootylishus
Rating
that would be some pissed off bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very-necessary@sbcglobal.net
Well, they are undead - so I don't really think they'd care.

blissblossum63
Rating
He gets very, very, sick and doesn't die.

futurehero5200
they are immune to human diseases

probably nothing

Kate C
Rating
Then he or she will probably spread it to other victims...who would be undead anyway...they will all be undead...so does it matter???

caitie
There will be some up set Vampiresess.

koolbreeze
Rating
He gets AIDS and dies...again.

deadly_nightshade5
Then the vampire would get AIDs or hepatitis

imparicial
Rating
AIDS and hepatitis is not known to affect other animals. Perhaps gorillas or monkeys which are close to humans but for sure not dogs and others.

Aakash
Rating
He will be Dracula. there no chance of AIDS or Hepatitis B

Uncle John
Rating
Them bats only bite cattle and animals. But for them to bite someone that bad off, they'd die.

c.grinnell
Rating
What a dumb question.

Joe V
The nut will get sick, spread the deceases to other nuts and innocent victims, and will die from AIDS with no coming back from it.

♥fashiongoddess
Rating
And there are Vampires.....

changeling
Ii guess they get infected and pass it along

joseph kache
dey dont die ???

jasenlee
Rating
Well if we want to pretend that vampires are real I would assume nothing since they are essentially immortal save for a few things like silver bullets, sunlight and a stake to the heart.

Cassey P.
I guess they'll be a vampire with Aids or Hepatitis...ya think?

xin_chan87
well technally they're already dead so it wouldnt really affect them.

creamsaverdeathstar
Rating
If you beleive this is a serious question that needs to be answered so the world will keep revolving, please make sure your whole head is over the shotgun before pulling the trigger.

Thank you

Nemo
Rating
vampires are already dead.........

AutoFahLaySheeo
Rating
Big bad Bodacious Brian sez "she quivers fffffftttt!"

"Don't you mean queef? "

brian sez "whatever FFFTTT!......... she had a weedwacker between her legs."

what?

"yeah dried sh*t between her c*n* hairs!"

bobcf
Kinda hard to do immune system studies on vampires LOL. Saliva seems to inactivate the AIDS virus.

AIDS is a lot harder to transmit than hepatitis.
Take a test tube of AIDS blood & dump it in a swimming pool (NOT recommended - lol) of water, you'd be safe swimming in it.

Do that with hepatitis & you will get infected.

In other words you need a huge number of the AIDS viruses in your system to get infected, but only ONE hepatitis virus will give you the disease.

lucyp
vampires aren't real, but if they were they are already dead

Pappa Poopy
The vampire will serve chicken broth to Robert Reed in the afterlife.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, June 14, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy