Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

smitty32485
What happens if I use a whole box of crest white strips at one time?

Additional Details
I meant if i kept putting the strips on one after another not all of them on my teeth at one time.

Mrs. M
Basicly, Nothing. There is no benifits in using them that fast. The stuff in it takes time to work.

diannegoodwin@sbcglobal.net
You waste your money, and you could get sick!

Meli
Rating
The glare from your teeth interfere with the satellites and it messes up every ones TV sets then people get really cranky because they miss their favourite shows,, that starts a world wide riot so
DON'T DO IT!!

(at least that's what I read on the box)

Andy
you die

Jazzi
It wont help like you want it to unfortunatly! I would want to do the same dang thing! lol

pandora72
Rating
youll strip the enamel off your teeth and theyll be stained worse than they were before.

xtrememachines012001
Rating
lol, basically u just wasted alot of strips.

Benny G
it can be two things, sensitivity or you will loose some of your enamil. on the safe side dont use it.

bbsmokoloko
you would have to layer them..don't think it would lighten anymore but may cause some lip and gum irritation..

seelie
Rating
you would have light spots all over your ***, because you ran out of room in your mouth.

patti duke
Rating
You've wasted 20.00 and will be back at the store tomorrow buying a new supply.

Ally
Well, I recommend to not do that. Sometimes, the white strips can cause sensitivity in the teeth which makes it uncomfortable to wear. I'm sure if it was okay to do that they wouldn't have seperated them out in 2 times a day for 30 minutes.. and I don't know.. I think its more of a common sense thing.. If you do do it then I'm sure you'll feel sensitivity after a few.. and you'll understand why.. if you want whiter teeth that quick then schedule an appt. with your dentist to get a brightening session..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy