Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Very Embarrassed.....?
Mature advice that is.
After an accident 3 years ago the dentist last year was unable to repair my teeth and stop them from decaying from a growing infection and said there was no other option ...

What's the best product to whiten teeth?
besides the dentist?...

Why do I get uclers all in mouth?
I have about 6 uclers inside my mouth and they really hurt, plas I have got 3 on my lip. Why do i get them? My dad suffers with them so is it a gentic thing? Or stress?...

My mouth has a bad smell i think its coming from my mouth?
My mouth has a bad smell what do i do? i dont no from were the smell is coming from in my mouth i went to the Dentist but they dont no from were the smell is coming from. this was happeing for two ...

Which toothpaste do you buy and why?
Do you opt for a shop's own brand cheap 40/50p one as it does the same thing, do you go for the more pricey branded ones that claim to do more good to your teeth, or do you stick to a particular ...

I just got braces today.. but i cant shut my mouth all the way.. is that bad?
i just got them today
their only on my top teeth

yes it hurts but the only thing thats really anoyying me is that i cant shut my mouth all the way
i dont have bands or anything ...

Does anyone know a good tooth paste that really does make your teeth whiter?

How long does it take for wisdom teeth to come in?

Additional Details
One of mine is starting to come in, & I'm hoping it won't take to long - a little painfull. :(...

I think my dentist messed up, should I go back and ask him to fix it?
I had 7 cavities filled. Immediately after I had tooth pain in two areas. That was 5 months ago and the pain is still there and I think its getting worse. It hurts every time I brush my teeth (the ...

What will dull my tooth pain?
I have a wisdom tooth that needs to come out. I've already scheduled my consultation -- it's a little over a week away. The tooth is decaying and has been aching constantly. Does anyone ...

Why are my teeth hurting when i drink cold liquids?
What's happening? Should i go to the dentist?
Additional Details
Had filling there months ...

Why do dentist charge so much when they cannot guarantee treatment will work?
I need root treatment but my dentist said it may not work and it costs 189.99 !!...

What color should your tongue be?

Abscessed tooth?
I have an abscessed tooth and I'm going to make an appointment for a dentist tomorrow. I went to the ER and got some antibiotics and pain pills. I'm wondering what to expect from the ...

Son bumped tooth, turning gray, why?

Don`t shout at me but i am terrified of dentists not been for ages have evil toothache?
my dentist used to take about 4 teeth out at time [bit scary] have headache jaw ache keep washing mouth out with tcp had painkillers hopefully they will see me through the night i know i am a silly ...

I'm 10 yrs. old and never been to the dentist what will happen when I go in a couple years?

Do you brush your teeth daily?

My top teeth are really crooked. Will braces make them straight?
I have seen people who have gotten braces and they still have crooked teeth (not after they take it off but with the braces on). My top teeth are crammed and i have a tooth growing above the others ...

What toothp[aste brand do u use?
just wonderin..

also anyone use mouthwash?...

Suzanne B
What does it mean when your tooth turns black?

kata
Rating
quick.....run.....to the lollie jar.

Lana L
Rating
It's dying and needs to be removed asap, it can poison your body and make you very ill. More than likely very thin too.

crazyguy77
its probably getting rotten. see a dentist please.

stlouisbuddyblue
Rating
don't listen to some of the dumbass answers. when a tooth is attacked by tooth decay it will turn black as the decay advances.

tooth decay is caused by bacteria that live in our mouth. these bacteria feed on food debris that is left on our teeth if we don't brush after we eat.

as the bacteria eat the food debris they generate a waste product. unfortunately the bacteria poo is acidic and eats away the tooth layer by layer.

there will probably be little or no pain as the acid dissolves the first two layers of tooth. but as the decay advances it enters the pulp region of the tooth where the nerves of the tooth are located. when this happens you will get a toothache. if the tooth gets infected this is called an abcess and the pain is a mother.

if your tooth is turning black it means that the acid has probably already done a number on the tooth and it probably can't be saved. you need to see a dentist immediately.

in the future you may want to eat less sweets and brush often--at least twice a day. best of luck to you!

tummy_day@sbcglobal.net
Rating
It means that the tooth is dead or it is a bad cavity.
See a dentist ASAP.

foxtel_iq
Rating
It has died and gone rotten. The nerve is no-longer inside the tooth.

neored
Rating
The roots are dead and your tooth needs to be pulled. See your dentist

divaratty
It means it's time to go to the dentist. Either there is a severe cavity or root problems. DO NOT LEAVE IT - get it checked out!!!!

ripchello
The roots in the tooth are dead, you may need to have a root canal. See your dentist.

Jen
Sounds like a bad cavity. Go to the dentist.

~Slinky~
Rating
means you need a dentist like now!

~"B.Y.H."~
The Q&A Times - Tooth discoloration
...within the pulp of a tooth can rupture, the blood cells enter the dentinal tubules and over time, as blood degenerates and turns black, the...

www.theqandatimes.com/artman/publish/art...

Naima
Rating
have u been smokin on sumthin?! get it cheked b4 all ur teeth get like that!

Herb Pichon
Rating
Uh...you have a cavity, and the cavity is expanding to other teeth. Pull it out NOW before all your teeth fall out.

shelbwof_16
go to the dentist

E F
Rating
Black!!!?? You should get that checked before asking anyone on the internet!

mia chick
Rating
BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? GO 2 A DENTIST FAST

Mickey Fangirl
SEE A DENTIST

shadowatdustcatcher
Rating
You know you're a redneck when...

Rating
its dead

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy