Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Rubber bands with braces?
I'm getting braces next week, and I really don't understand anything about the rubber bands. What's their purpose? Why do they hurt? Can you take them on and off, and if so, how often ...

When u get braces dose it hurt? eazy 10 points?
ok next monday im getting my braces on and all my friends told me it was gona hurt like heck when i got them put on plz tell me if thats the ...

HELP! I Lost My Retainer!!!!?
I just got my braces off after 3 years and it feels great. But I was sleeping and my retainer fell out of my mouth! I can't FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! What should I do I want to avoid trouble and I don&...

What Foods to Avoid After Teeth Whitening?
I just got my teeth whitened two hours ago via BriteWhite. I am pleased with the results and want to do everything possible to further the whitening and prevent the stains from returning.

Are braces really just a big scam?
Because some ppl say they are. (like my mom lol)

Thanks~...

Do they stick a tube down your throat during Wisdom teeth removal?
I am having teeth taken out in couple days. i am going under general anesthesia and i have impacted wisdom teeth. i heard they stick a tube down your throat. do they do this before they put you to ...

Getting Braces off in 3months...why this rubberband was put on today?
Hi I was told that my braces will be coming off in about 3 months...today i went for my regular appt. and they put on this small rubber band that goes around one top tooth and two bottom ones....what ...

What is the proper way to brush your teeth?
Everyone says different things! I just want a good, proper answer!!
Additional Details
Gav, I would normally do that now (the dentist moaned at me for not doing the back of my teeth as ...

What color braces should I get?
I have black hair blue eyes and I'm always tan. I like to wear blacks and browns what color should I get and what color was your favorite when you had braces?...

I have braces and I am having hard time keeping my teeth white what should i use?
I have always had white teeth, but after i got my braces they are not so white. That is making me unhappy pls help....

Pain in bottom front teeth what could it be?
I have been having pain in my bottom front teeth for about a month or two now. I thought it might be from my wisdom teeth pushing my other teeth. So I had a consultation with the oral surgeon and ...

Why when people get old they start to lose their teeth?

Do people from england brush their teeth?
i know some do, but do most? ive seen alot of ppl from britan,
and their teeth are all yellow and spaced out or crooked. whats up?!?...

Do you think I should be completely knocked-out for the following procedure?
On the 14th of November, I am scheduled to have 2 teeth extracted, one is my bottom back molar (which was a root canal gone bad) and the other is an upper tooth near the front.

I was told ...

Is this healthy or am I wrong?
I change tooth brushes very often but,Some times I put my kids tooth brushes to clean in the dish washer my husband says I should not do that, but I often find them on the floor close to the toilet ...

Have you ever asked a question?
have you ever asked a question and then wanted to actually maybe speak to the person that answered the question but you don't know how to get them to talk to you?...

Bad toothache?
My husband has a terrible toothache, he's in very bad pain. Face is swollen. Anything he can do tonight at home? He can't see a dentist until tomorrow....

I have a hole in my tooth and need to no wat 2 do!?
i have had this hole for about 2 years this summer and its gettin bigger. Even though im not havin pain with it i need to no what to do b/c i have a really big phobia of dentists and theres no way i ...

I am having braces what color is the best to chooses?

Help?! I can't open my mouth very wide!?
A while ago my jaw started to act really weird. It started to snap every once in a while, when it does that it doesn't hurt but it makes me unable to open my mouth very wide. I can still eat but ...

Keel Over
What does it mean if you were born without wisdom teeth??

KaylaRosa
a babys mouth is not big enough to contain wisdom teeth. as you get older they will be your last teeth to develop, if ever

el duderino
i never will have them, b/c i'm more evolved than everybody else. Just more proof that i'm pretty awesome. just k/ding......

but i really never will have them.

renaee
It means ur normal I think everyone is born without wisdom teeth! Ur question however not so normal!

babygirl
Rating
I've often wondered that,I never got mine either.Great question.

LIL KIL
that youre normal

city girl
everyone is born w/out wisdom teeth! infact you have no teeth when you're born!

Octopus Hugs
Rating
It means you are unwise. =)

JK.

Edit: ARGH someone beat me to the joke!

nachosandcheese
Just means they didn't develop.

Gramma
Very fortunate.
I've never gotten them either.

ஐgємzz◊
Rating
Nothin! You didnt even have any teeth when you were born!

NONAME
Rating
it means you have no wisdom

redjellybean
it means....are you ready.....that you where born with out them, there's nothing worn gwith that just saves you from the pain of having them tooken out, be happy.

Tradlad
It means you are lucky.

They can be a real pain (literally).

That said my partially erupted one was checked today and it's been good this time. I hope it stays that way.

Its Just Me
Rating
It means money in your pocket. Because most people have to have them pulled and you are lucky that you don't have too.

abhijit m
Rating
It does not mean that one does not have any wisdom. It actually means that a person is more evolved physically. Its a process of evolution. We have descended from apes who had 40 teeth , large jaws & small & backward brain. As man evolved, the brain size expanded & jaw size is declining & receeding & so did the teeth.Some babies r now born with only 28 teeth , no wisdom teeth. Its all about evolution.We r getting bigger brain size & smaller jaws.So why shouldnt the teeth not compensate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy