Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Real or fake?
Real or fake tree, which one will you be putting up this year, and why?

Me, I'm going with the real thing, I like the smell, and the fun of picking it out, negatives are the expense, ...

Is the Surgeon just trying to pad the bill?
I have a toothache from a molar. I am on antibiotics and was referred to an Oral Surgeon. The Surgeon is telling me I should have a root canal on the molar and then he will extract it.

T...

Is it OK to brush your teeth with hot water?
I mean, get your toothbrush wet with hot water, then put the toothpaste on it, then get it wet with hot water again, is that OK?...

Hey is it bad if you take advil before drinking?
:)...

What is the best medicine for mouth ulcers?
can frador be bought witout a ...

All my top teeth are hurting what this mean?

If you have braces how long do you have to have rubber bands for?
and why are they needed?

How much does the tooth fairy leave in your house?
its a fiver in ours!...

What can I use to pick my teeth if I don't have a toothpick?
I feasted on browned chicked for lunch but I got the meat slivers clogging my teeth holes. No tooth pick, what is good tooth picking tool i can find in an office....

Anyone know how I can get free dental work?
I got a major tooth ache in the back of my mouth. I cant afford to pay to have it fixed by a regular dentist, was wondering if any one knows any loop wholes in the system or if there are any low ...

I always get mouthsore..please help!!!?
i brush my teeth and gargle for long minutes, about 10 mins. but mouthsore still happens. it so irritating to feel the pain of the brown liquid medicine thing that I put in the mouthsore. plus it ...

Best teeth whitener?
so basically, when i was really little, i got pulled into a short brick wall by a dog that ran off and i was holding on to the leash. it knocked out my four front teeth and luckily, there was a ...

What do I do for a 2 year old who is teething and won't allow topicals?
She is crankey,cries at the drop of a hat, runny nose, chewing on her fingers, or anything that she can get in her mouth. I've tried giving her tylonal and using oralgel, but that only leads to ...

My teeth are horrible! =(?
i want to get braces but they're so expensive and i'm 18 so i don't have any of that insurance stuff. what are some affordable ways to get braces?...

Have you ever had any teeth pulled, if so how many?
I have had one, and I had 2 wisdom teeth cut out....

Can taking to many antibiotics give you a yeast infection?
My mom told me it would and I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and i am on antibiotics is this true?...

What is the best natural method to for whitening teeth?
I've tried several products to brighten my teeth, but I feel that nothing has made the difference that i want.
Do you have any idea how i can do this naturally?...

Does your Dentist make you feel guilty, because you don't floss enough.Does only my Dentist do this?
I...

How old where you when you got your wisom teeth pulled out?
i got mine pulled out today im 15

did you have to use painkillers? i have some but i really dont think i need ...

I dont wear my retainer?
what will the orthodontist say to me... does it makes tht much difference?...

miho9000
What does it mean if there's a hole in my tooth?
It doesn't hurt, and it isn't blackish or dark. It's just like a cave I noticed that I've never seen before. I could stick a toothpick in there and it'll stay. It doesn't go all the way to the gum either

Thanks in advance

ME
I have those also on my two front teeth. Mine are kind of small tho....just big enough for a toothpick and they end just before my gum starts. I have shown them to my dentist and because i brush them good and things dont get stuck in them i dont need them filled but you should have your detist check them. They could be ok they might need to be filled.

Hope i helped

moma
make an appt w/ dentist before it starts hurting.

King 1983
its a cavity, seek professional help before bacteria gets to it.

Dont know nuthin
Rating
Hole = cavity

Eventually, it will fill up with germs and junk and your tooth will rot from the inside out.... or you can get it filled.

You decide.

luke g
cavaties dont always hurt, you should go to the dentist before it does

the.journey.is.the.reward. C.P.
Rating
You're Very Welcome In Advance.
happy going to the dentist i hear its fatal.....lol.....not really.

ChatNoir
Rating
Its a cavity, you need to have it filled before it goes to your roots and kills the nerves which will not only turn your tooth black, it will be extremely painful also.

Alexis
Rating
u need a dentist soon,

This is called a cavity. Better get it filled.

Lady B
Its a cavity, when a cavity gets really bad it starts eating your tooth and starts forming a hole in it. You need to go to a dentist right away because if it gets really bad you might need to have a root canal and that hurt alot.

cheyanaboo
it's called a cavity
try to get a appointment w/ a dentist asap because if you dont they will have to remove the tooth if it gets to bad

josie
its probably a cavity, go to the dentist to get it filled

Your Add Here!
Rating
it means it time to go see the dentist

Mr.15
Rating
eyebrows i would say eyebrows have something to do with it lol just kidding it couls be a cavity go see a dentist man!

ra63
You should make an appointment with your dentist BEFORE is starts to hurt. Toothaches are awful.

kent r
it means your lucky and you should use it as a charm to give you luck go to the hosptial

Rachel K
I had that happen to me as well. It's really weird to feel it with your tongue huh? It's a cavity and as long as you get to the dentist you'll just have to have it filled in. Nothing too bad as long as you take care of it. I'm fine with no further complications so you shouldn't be worried

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy