Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why are dentists in this country so expensive?
if you are unemployed you get it free.. if you are rich you don't mind paying. but if you are a modest earner,like most of us it seems a joke....

Have you ever had fillings done without anesthetic?
I have today and it was strangely ok and not as bad as I thought!
Additional Details
Totally painfree as they were nowhere near the nerve and probably less scary than if I'd had ...

Do you really need a 6 month check up at the Dentist ?

Does cigarette smoking changes colour of teeth ?

Is 19 too old for braces?

Why have my teeth been yellow all my life.?
why has my teeth been yellow since i was 8 years old.?
i never drunk or smoke and im not a coffee drinker

how can i get pearly whites.i even used baking soda and peroxide still doesnt ...

What would you do with no dental insurance?????
my molar broke in half (1 side is completely gone) and it hurts like hell. when i look in the mirror, it's all black inside which i guess means cavities.... so should i apply for dental ...

Tooth issue?
One of my front bottom teeth has the top chipped off. Its a straight chip but its uneven with the others. Can I get this fixed? Would it cost a lot of money? I live in the UK and Im 16, so could I ...

Tooth Ache Help!?
My tooth has been hurting for the last few weeks. It's not only hypersensitive(which came from brushing to hard), but hurts when i chew. I'm 20 and take pretty good care of my teeth. I plan ...

Abcess on tooth, help needed?
I have recently had an abcess on my tooth, now I have got really sore sinus pains and my eye has gone bloodshot and is watering, what could be wrong with me, also everytime I blow my nose I am ...

Do you really brush your teeth twice a day?!?

Pros and Cons of Dental Floss?
My Dentist tells me to floss, but they are all just selling products, so not sure whether to believe or not. IĀ“ve heard others say flossing is not a good idea. Please give me pros and cons to ...

How do the dentist put on braces on a person!?
Im going to get braces and im scared! The last time they were going to put them on , but it was first a check up . man im scared can some help me!!!!!!...

I recently got braces?
SO i recently got braces and i have a overbite and i was wondering why i dont have rubberbands/? and also when i go for my monthly checkup it doesnt seem like they tighten it....

How do you remove the stains on your fingers from smoking?

Do you need novicaine to get braces?
like is any Needles involved to get braces???...

Im getting braces!! help?
im getting bracess and need to no all the prosegers. evry little detail and evry little step. i just got the mold done so you can skip that. i need to no every detail 1 to 10 how much it hurts 1to 10 ...

I need some input PLEASE?!!?
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.... should i be nervous?

is it going to hurt seriously bad?

if you had to compare it to another pain, which pain would it be?

Do braces hurt your mouth?
i am getting braces soon are they going to hurt?...

Does sensitivity in a tooth cause the tooth to discolour?
one front tooth is starting to discolour and has a lot of sensitivity on the one ...

Sidney H.
What could this sore on my gum be?
I have this white sore on my gum and it is very painful. It kind of looks like a canker sore but I hear canker sores don't appear on your gums, only the cheeks of your mouth. So what could this be?

MOST LIKELY A COLD SORE! BUT YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT WITH YOUR DOCTOR

shayshay
Rating
maybe a cold sore in your mouth

YouKnowImRight
Rating
herpes?

Goth-girl-4ever
Rating
canker sores can appear on your gums, so don't listen to what you have heard from others. canker sores fit the description that you are giving- inside your gums, white, and very painful when eating and talking. there is things you can do to help rid of the sore, but it takes 1-3 weeks to heal if it is a minor sore. talk to your doctor about suggestions on what over the counter medicine creams you could apply to the sore 3-4 times a day. also, eating soft, creamy food like yogurt help, and avoid anything rough like peanuts. good luck with this.

My blood type is Folgers.
Rating
It's most likely a canker sore. I've had them on my gums before and all over the insides of my mouth...they hurt like crazy, but it will get better.

gouri
By gargling your mouth with salt water,
the mouth ulcers will heal quickly.
I found the homeremedies at
http://aches.in/mouthulcer.html

sissyd
Rating
Could be some kind of virus. Don't hold your breath for an answer though. I've had them all my life and still haven't fiound a doctor who know's what they are.

jonnyraven
You can get them on your gums
http://familydoctor.org/613.xml

ilikecheesechan
Rating
It could be pulled skin. When you pull skin in your mouth it stings. It can happen from biting hot food, getting hit, ect.

djcue262
not true you can acctually get canker soars anywhere in your mouth.

B.Woorley
Rating
You should go to the dentist. If you have an abscess in a tooth sometimes it will manifest into a pimple to release the infection. They look like a white or cream colored bump and hurt like hell. It will not pass on it's own, it will have to be taken care of professionally. They will drain it and might inject a powder type antibiotic in between tooth and gum. It will feel soooo much better.

heavenlli_61
Rating
you need to ask a real MD this question.

Sooner
Are you using a whitening tooth paste? It has something in it that causes sores in my mouth that won't go away while I am using it.

The Dentist told me you can put peroxide on a q-tip and put it on it to help it clear up.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy