Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Im 19 and i think I'm to old for braces?
But my 4 front teeth (bottom) are not striaght and i will do anything to get them fix but i dont know what can be done...i also heard there is clear braces is this true and if so how much will it ...

I swallowed some toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
am I gonna die? I swallowed a pea-sized bit of toothpaste :(...

My childs top front tooth is very wiggly and loose, how will it come out?
We can't pull it as she's scared, but it's been like it for weeks now. The tooth fairy is waiting, but our 5 year old is hanging on to it, what can we do to encourage it to fall ...

My friend has a constant white 'furry' coated tongue - she asked me what it means - any one know?

When did u last go to the dentist. do you trust them. i haven't been for 11 years?

Dentist finding out my secret!?
I've found out that a dentist can tell easily if you have been vomiting reguarly! i have an orthodontist appointment in about a month, how can i hide the signs on my teeth?????????
A...

Scared of the dentist?
Hi, I need to go to the dentist but I'm really scared because I know I need fillings, and maybe a tooth or so out so I'm scared it will hurt. Please no sarcastic comments.

=]...

Is it okay for a guy to be a dental assistant?
Would you feel awkward with a male dental assistant?...

Retainer??
in 2 days im getting a retainer and i wanted to know if it hurts. did you ever have one? if so, what color did you get?
Additional Details

Does it hurt to get your braces off?
and how long does it take for top&bottom?...

What is the quickest way i can get my Wisdom Teeth taken out?

Looking for a dentist for chickens, I live in Encino, CA?
afraid of dentists, it has been five years since an office visit.

I have pain opening my mouth wide, there is some sensitivity in my upper right molar....

How do i get rid of garlic breath?
or any bad breath help!!!...

Im going to have a root canal in 3 days and im wondering if it's going to hurt alot after it's done?

Why do the British have such rotten teeth?

Additional Details
What is trolling? I am serious. And this is not something that just us yanks think....

HELP ME! i need a root canal but i dont have money for it. what will i do?

How do you resolve bad breath?

I will get my braces tomorrow,ANY ADVICE?????

Can people talk without teeth?

Does brushing twice a day and flossing once a day guarantee you no cavities?

Additional Details
I may have one, I am going to the dentist this week to get it checked out. I may skip once a day or so, everyonce ...

pixelated_puppy16
What can i eat to make me throw up?
UMM....just curious what can you eat that will make you throw up.....i heard that if you eat toothpaste that will make you throup..is that true..and is there anything else that makes u throw up
Additional Details
im not belumic or anything i was just curious becuase my friend is....and i have been researching it....

Pleasant Peter Perkins
Rating
Even the thought of KFC and those other poor peoples foods.
UUHHHHggghh!

bob
a cup of salty water

sean n
Rating
vomit
lol

JOHN B
Raw garlic.

karen b
other peoples vomit

salt water

mustard powder in water

mint toothpaste does it for me - i have to use cinammon or orange.

Liz/Lizzy
why do u wanna throw up?
To answer YOUR question,salt water....tastes disgusting though.

rotcodeht
Rating
jellied eels

Leo D
eating toothpaste is not a good idea - it contains too much flouride and can be harmful. Best way is to put a few spoons of salt in water a drink it until you start being sick. Hope you have good reason for this..??

louise d
Just thinking about throwing up makes me want to throw up yuk, feeling or being sick is the worse feeling.

thaonenonly
lol i agree with u about the people well
ur finger up ur throat and when u poke ur throat to it makes u throw up and when u eat a lot
move alot
eat spoiled food

Timothy J
Rating
poo

oldfella
Rating
you need an emetic (Something that causes emesis, that makes you want to vomit.) such as salt

or you could put your fingers down your throat...that will do the job.

Jorrocks
lots of very salty water will probably make you spew.
Mustard in similar quantities is quite a good emetic.
Vinegar will probably do the same if you can get it down.
I think the daddy of the emetics is extract or syrup of ipecac.
I'm not sure if you can get it in the UK, but it's taken from the ipecacuanha plant and is a very powerful emetic.

Happy puking!

garybuckwell
Rating
mix cider and lager lol that should do it

natalie
Rating
Dog poo

sugaplum99
try slugs?! yuk! all that goo and gunk, all squidgy and slimely! that wll def do the trick!

or you could get lots of people to spit in a tub of coleslaw!! dat will def work!!!

NOT that i want you to try! please dont but thats the answer to your question!!

Treefrog
Rating
salt water

Wendy H
Why would you want to do this to yourself.

It damages your teeth doing this as it strips away the enamel.

Are you trying to keep slim?

Have you heard of bulimia, its people who make themselves sick, I think you need to look at the link below.

christos_swc
Rating
Ipecacuana.
That should do it.

T'witch
Make an appointment with your doctor. You need help.

Dunky76
Rating
Drink milk thats just on the turn. That'll do it.

hawkeye
Rating
Join the armed forces, it did the trick for me on a regular basis!

sparkey
lots of salt
or a donner kebab after 8 pints

bill & little billy sideweakster
Rating
eels http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap78YXAcEY8

Sandra W
Rating
Have you taken an overdose or something? Why else would you want to make yourself throw-up? Have you got an eating disorder? Making yourself throw up frequently can cause corrosion of your esophagus, and leave it susceptible to cancer, or other diseases of the throat. It won't matter how good you look if you've given yourself a disease, and die over it!
Syrup of Ipecac is used in emergency situations in case of certain poisonings to induce vomiting, but you should ALWAYS call the poison control (911) first to see if vomiting is warranted.

laura
Rating
listen to me

do not force yourself to throw up
it is NOT HEALTHY
please dont do this to yourself

groovybug
Rating
don't make yourself throw up honey! sorry if you don't but i feel responsible to help you now! honestly, it's not worth it! if you want to lose weight because your over weight, exersise more and eat healthier. why you would make yourself throw up, i don't know, it's disgusting and people will notice, you'll go pale and smell, not attractive!!!
please visit your doctor!
xxx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy