Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey....

Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?...

Is my dentist allowed to be rude to me ...?
the last time i took my daughter i got verbal abuse , he said i ought to be ashamed of myself and that i was a bad mother etc , could i have reported him etc , my daughter needed a filling yes but i ...

Im getting braces soon? what color should i get? is it gonna be painfull?
yea im realy nervous i wont look right with them.. my teeth are not crroked at all.. like i dont even know why i gotta get emm. im getting them on august 5. thats like 9 days away. pleaseee give me ...

Why don't people in the U.K take care of their teeth like in the United States?
Or maybe its just a stupid stereotype......

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Theodore T
What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola oil, sesame oil, olay skin cream, nivea cream and none work. Has anyone ever had this happen, or do you know what could possibly cause this?

mom of 2
There could be a number of things wrong. Are you taking any medications, if so check side effects or call your Dr. Heat and wind or cold and wind could be a factor. Also, if you are dehydrated you can end up with very dried lips and mouth. First start by drinking a bunch of water, if you drink sodas, STOP and for sure if nothing is helping, call the Dr. One other thing, if you are using any new products on your face, that could be it too. Some products that you may have been using for a while could be drying your mouth up as well if you use them too often. I hope something helps, I am sure you are not very comfortable.

I'M NOT ON A DIET!!!
Rating
use Carmex, if your lips are that bad it may burn or hurt the first time you put it on. but beleive me, it works

jcm_jagfan@sbcglobal.net
Get to a doctor -- sounds like a reaction to a food/medicine, but could be something else. If it hurts that bad & came on that sudden, don't guess -- anything you put on it could make it worse.

shizzlechit
Try aquaphor.....it's at rite aid or cvs or walmart. it's a vaseline but it actually gets absorbed into your skin vs sitting on top. it works wonders. My lips did that once when i tried one of those facial exfoliators and accidentally got it too close to my lips lol

Genie♥Angel
I heard it can be a vitamin deficiency, like Vitamin B I think

woman
sounds to me like you have trench mouth. i had it in the fifth grade and lost about 30 pounds.

?
Rating
could be cold sores, or dehydration. would also be some skin problem, or a medicine your taking. there are a couple of different things that can cause problems including food allergies.

Sam
In addition to all of the above suggestions, consider asking your doctor. If you have other symptoms, you might be a new diabetic. (Excessive thirst, hunger and urination)

It's a long shot, but I don't want you to overlook the possibility if none of the other suggestions work out for you.

elyns1
Rating
What have you used that you hadnt before these 3 days? Makeup or maybe soap. How much water do you drink? Do you take meds or vitamins that might be doing this resently? I would suggest you not using oils but maybe Vitamin E cream or maybe Aloe straight from a plant that way no perfumes.

bobobrown
Rating
could be "?thrush"? caused from antibiotics? or some kind of virus?do yu have bad tonsils? could be a staph infection? go to dr!!

Lara S
Rating
It is quite possible you have yeast infection in your mouth...it sounds like same symptoms. Believe it or not it is possible...it can be cause but what you ate, or if you shared drinks or lipstick or something like that. I would call your Dr.

larechiga26
Dehydration, drink lots of water and of course go see your doctor it could be much worse.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy