Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

wwiinngg18
Ways to get rid of bad breath (not the obvious ones)?

BMWbuyerGoGo
When your next to someone who smells good breath really hard on them and maybe just maybe the smell will go to your mouth and stay the whole day lol if you try this your an idiot dude just chew gum, brush your teeth or close your mouth and breath through your nose.

retiredslashescaped1
I am reminded of a man I knew. His (fat) wife nagged him about being overweight until he had his stomach tied.

Then, she nagged him about having his bad breath until he had all his teeth removed. Alas, the bad breath was not fixed.

Then, having messed up his stomach and had all his teeth taken out for nothing, she found some other reason to keep him from sleeping in the same bedroom with her Royal Majesty, so he left her worthless, nagging *** for an old high school friend who thought he was pretty nice -- and was very happy to have him sleep in her bedroom. She ran around telling everyone what a bad person he was. I never told her I knew the real reason he dumped her worthless, nagging ***.

Anyway, the first cause of bad breath after dirty teeth is the coating on the tongue. Yes, a Wal-mart tongue scraper helps if you can learn not to retch while using it.

Next, is sinus problems.

Last is stomach problems.

I learned this while googling for my own problem. My wife has nagged me for years about bad breath. I was getting my teeth cleaned every 3 months; brushing and flossing several times a day; and still no help. So, it clearly was not my teeth or gums.

Scraping my tongue helped some, but I can't clean it all the way down. So, it is still not good, just better.

sean
mint or try brushing your teeth

Crystal ♥'s Raymond
Rating
Get one of those nifty tongue scrapers to scrape the junk off your tongue. You will not believe all the gunk that you can get off your tongue! And also, brush your teeth twice a day and eat lots of minty gum and breath mints.

Hope I helped! :)

t♥t
Rinse your mouth with vinegar diluted 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water
(it tastes horrible, but it works)
Eat celery
Eat parsley
And try this link:
http://www.otan.us/webfarm/emailproject/breath.htm

Donna
Rating
when you brush your teeth, make sure you brush your tongue too ~~

Xae
floss
use listerine

a salt tablet does wonders

Ric R
Rating
I always find that a chewed clove of garlic does WONDERS!!!!
Kidding...I'm a kidder.

Seriously, you can also try oxygen-based mouthwashes. More expensive, but they might help.

P*Kitty
Rating
when you brush your teeth you have to brush your tongue as well...you need to floss and you need to visit the dentist for a cleaning every 6 months and use listerine

Wolfie
altoids! 24 hour mints

Spongebob
parsley :):):)

Simta
Rating
Brush your gums and tongue regularly .... you may have gingavitus (sp?) which is a gum problem and can lead to bad breath...

NO to gay and lesbian marriage
Rating
tounge scraper?

Brian Da Dog
Rating
Just eat in general. There is a percentage of society that has bad breath cause by your stomach acids. So when your stomach is empty, your breath is bad. I have this problem. I can tell when I need to eat by how my breath smell. Any of the obvious method will not cover up the smell.

lagray
My husband told me that you can lessen bad breath in the morning by doing these steps before going to bed:

brush your teeth, floss, use mouth wash, and then gently brush your teeth again to remove the loose plague

I forget where he read it at, but we tried it one night and have been doing it ever since.

I have also heard that brushing your tongue and the roof of your mouth will reduce bad breath.

Taka
Rating
Eat greens.

Rating
Chew SPINACH (THAT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA RIGHT NOW CONSIDERING THE E - COLI ON SPINACH)

Baby Girl♥
wat do u mean bye obvious ones??? u could use, breath strips, mints, mouthwash, brush teeth, toothpaste, or u could just NEVER eat! lol

alis_n_1derland
eat parsley

mystique_dragon4
Depends on what the cause of it is.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bad-breath/DS00025/DSECTION=2&

http://www.medicinenet.com/bad_breath/article.htm

http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/body/bad_breath.html

http://www.altcorp.com/AffinityLaboratory/badbreath.htm

Good luck!

Iain Speed
Rating
Cardamoms are very good too. You might also cut out all the bad things in your diet that are making you a safe harbour for bad bacteria, like cheese, alcohol, drugs, too much meat, coffee...

Sam
Floss, brush your teeth, scrape your tongue, rinse with a mouthwash of your choice. Avoid foods that make bad breath, like onions and garlic. If none of that helps, consult your doctor or dentist to see where the smell is coming from.

If you do a search on the internet using "bad breath" as your search term, you will find almost five MILLION references. Here's a good place to start:

http://www.ada.org/public/topics/bad_breath.asp

The odors from garlic and onions enter your blood stream and then it takes a couple of DAYS before you breathe it all off. As you do this, you will continue to have bad breath. You can only use a mouthwash or breath mint (sugarless) as needed to mask the odor. I have read a lot of answers here saying to eat parsley to get rid of garlic breath, but I have no personal knowledge about that. Try it.

B-B@!! P!@Y@
floss. mints. Brushing teeth 2-3 times a day. Cleaning your tongue.

live,laugh,love
Rating
scrap your tonuge.eat a fruit called pomagrant

Elizabeth L
It depends upon where the bad breath is coming from. If it is gum disease you will have to take care of the problem. Floss every day and brush well. BRUSH YOUR TONGUE if that is where it is coming from. But some people have bad breath because of sinus problems or bad tonsils. Another is from problems with the stomach (the smell comes back up). So, figure out what is causing the smell, then treat it.

Carl
Rating
Apparantly, a great deal of the bacteria that cause bad breath are located on the tongue.Some toothbrush manufacturers produce brushes that have a special rubber backing designed for cleaning the tongue.I have seen them advertised on tv.Maybe try one of them if you haven't already.Hope that was helpful for you anyway!

che_h_lee
a tongue scraper while you brush your teeth.

Weatherman
Eat parsley

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy