Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

When did u last go to the dentist. do you trust them. i haven't been for 11 years?

Dentist finding out my secret!?
I've found out that a dentist can tell easily if you have been vomiting reguarly! i have an orthodontist appointment in about a month, how can i hide the signs on my teeth?????????
A...

Scared of the dentist?
Hi, I need to go to the dentist but I'm really scared because I know I need fillings, and maybe a tooth or so out so I'm scared it will hurt. Please no sarcastic comments.

=]...

Is it okay for a guy to be a dental assistant?
Would you feel awkward with a male dental assistant?...

Retainer??
in 2 days im getting a retainer and i wanted to know if it hurts. did you ever have one? if so, what color did you get?
Additional Details

Does it hurt to get your braces off?
and how long does it take for top&bottom?...

What is the quickest way i can get my Wisdom Teeth taken out?

Looking for a dentist for chickens, I live in Encino, CA?
afraid of dentists, it has been five years since an office visit.

I have pain opening my mouth wide, there is some sensitivity in my upper right molar....

How do i get rid of garlic breath?
or any bad breath help!!!...

Im going to have a root canal in 3 days and im wondering if it's going to hurt alot after it's done?

Why do the British have such rotten teeth?

Additional Details
What is trolling? I am serious. And this is not something that just us yanks think....

HELP ME! i need a root canal but i dont have money for it. what will i do?

How do you resolve bad breath?

I will get my braces tomorrow,ANY ADVICE?????

Can people talk without teeth?

Does brushing twice a day and flossing once a day guarantee you no cavities?

Additional Details
I may have one, I am going to the dentist this week to get it checked out. I may skip once a day or so, everyonce ...

How to whiten my teeth without going to the dentist and paying ¬£200.?
i live in the uk and i was wondering how can i whiten my teeth and get rid of the yellow stains on my teeth without going to the dentist and paying £200 to get them whitend.im cutting down on tea ...

I have bad breath?
i have really bad breath even though i brush like 4 times a day, floss three times a day and i brush my tounge even? what more can i do to get good breath? should i use listerine?...

What scares you most about the dentist ?
Personally its when they look in your mouth and Mmmmm!
and you just know its going to cost you a fortune.
Why are dentist's and opticians so bloody expensive.
I mean have teeth ...

Do the Crest whighting strips work??

oregoncheeto
The dentist cut the inside of my cheek?
The cut hurts worse than the tooth he took out.Accually I can't even feel the tooth,just that cut.What should I do to make it feel better?

Dougdoug4
Rating
Show the dentist yourself naked. Then slap the f*ck out of him. Then cut the inside of his cheek

urgh
Rating
didnt he at least say sorry at least :|
wtf, id sue

EmaLee
Rating
call your dentist and ***** him out... that's sloppy dentistry at it's finest. Take some asprin, drink some water.

TBOOKA
Rating
sew

bathpunk
Rating
Buy some "pills" and get f-ed up...

Banananana
Swoosh salt water around in your mouth.

It'll heal the hole where the tooth used to be quicker and the cheek scrape will disappear quicker as well.

Andrea R
Rating
ADVIL

sweebie101
tlk to the dentist or your doctor!

bballplaya8114
take ibuprofen and all use that rinicol mouthwash thats what i usually do...

Gabriel G
Rating
Of course you cannot feel the tooth if he took it out because it is not there now is it.A link to help you bellow.

blonde&british....xo... : )
just go see a dentist, you cnt realy give advice over the internet.. xox

Doodly-doodly-doodly-doo
omg r u serious yesterday wen i was at the dentist getting a tooth pulled i was afraid so bad that that was gonna happen so weird......but anyway idk what to do....but good luck anyway...~*~brittany~*~

6feetunder
Rating
Do you have any strong peppermint or antiseptic to numb your mouth for a period of time?Use ice a lot.

come original!
Rating
ask the docotor that did it...

supamom
Rating
Find a new Dentist!

J
Rating
Take some pain medicine like Advil or Tylenol and you can even put some numbing gel on the cut, like Oragel. This should help the pain and swelling, but I would also rinse at night with an antiseptic mouthwash like Listerine. It might sting at first, but it will help prevent an infection, which is probably relatively easy to acquire in the mouth.

Turtle luver
Rating
Ok so if you cheek hurts try not to touch it, ill feel better if you just leave it alone and wait for it to heal, i hope you get better, maybe you should put some ice on it unless if you cheek touches it then ill hurt more, once i accidentally touch a hair straightner on full blast, so this is what it looked like, ok you know when you press your skin and it turnes white then it disappears, my fingers(i touched the straightner with my finger tips, like three of them)were like that but staying white i put ice on it for a few hours, then i couldnt take the ice of or it would like hurt sooooooo much.so i suggest you just ignore it but dont touch it.

Good Luck!!!!
Hope you get better!!!
hope i helped!!

nicksgirly
Not much you can do for a cut that will heal in a day or so take a Tylenol.. Or you could call the dentist and ask him what he can give you for the pain he caused..

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
TAKE A DAB OF ORAGEL AND PLACE IT OVER THE CUT AND THIS WILL TAKE AWAY THE PAIN. THE CHEEK WILL BE OK IN A FREW DAYS.
HAVE YOU EVERY BITTEN YOU LIP OR CHEEK? IT'S THE SAME AS THAT.

kimbarlaayy
take an aspirin!

mix warm water and salt and rinse out. that will kill the germs.

also, try rinsing out with listerine (:

Baby no.2 Sydney due anytime now
Motrin and you could try to numb it with orajel.. But if it a deep cut maybe not not sure what the box says about putting it on a open wound, then again you use it on canker sores..

BoogiePop
Rating
You can try Anbesol, it numbs the area. It tastes yucky but I used to use it when my gums were swollen and my teeth would hit it when I chewed.

zambookigirl
Rating
Warm salt water. This happened to me after an impacted wisdom tooth extraction. It should heal fast.

Nessie
Rating
Ask him to kiss it better and give you some pain killers for the pain he has caused

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, August 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy