Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What does it feel like to have teeth removed?
Tommorrow I am getting 4 of my 2nd to back teeth out because they don't have adult teeth underneth, then the week after that I'm going to have braces put it. I hate injections so much, and ...

What would cause the roof of of my mouth to turn black?
I wear an upper denture, brush my teeth, tongue and gums every day. Got up today, took out denture, it was covered w/black stuff, andso was the roof of my mouth. Any ideas?...

I'm really scared about getting my wisdom teeth out and just thinking about it makes me wanna cry?
Seriously how bad is it REALLY...

My dentist said I HAVE to be awake for it & i'm getting 3 ...

I can't hardly brush my teeth?
without throwing up. Especially when I go to brush my tongue. Is there anything I can do to lessen my gag reflex?...

What tooth paste do u use??
I USE COLGATE I SOMEHOW DONT LIKE CREST.. YES THERE IS OTHER KINDS I KNOW......

How to get rid of coffee/tea stains on teeth?
A home made remedy please... the medical dental way is too expensive. and don't ask me to quit coffee or tea ... no can do ... thatks for smart answers though....

None of them like it?
I just got my braces off and no1 noticed!! either they didnt like it or they didnt ...

Has anyone here ever been diagnosed with TMJ? if so what were some of your symptoms?

How do you know if you will need your wisdom teeth pulled?
Mine are coming in and I am just wondering what reason people get them pulled for. One of them is causing pain b/c it's sharp and is cutting into my gums on the side....

Hi my teeths are yellow wat can i do to make it white im gettin married plz answer my question?

How can i get rid of an abcess without going to the dentist or taking a prescription?

Additional Details
Can I use anything around the house, like Scope, or salt water, things of that nature?...

My teeth r so sensitive!?
I just got my braces a couple of week so that may be why but all of a sudden my teeth r really sensitive! Everytime I drink something cold I get these shooting pains in 1 or 2 of my teeth. They ...

What is the best way to stop pain in a tooth i have a hole in ?
Anyone know ?

I can't afford to have it sorted yet so whats the best thing to do ?...

What are your expectations from your dentist ?

Can my doctor prescibe me dental antibiotics?
cos i dont wanna pay £15.50 for a stinking check ...

My friend has breath and i gotta like recommend something for it?
he has already tried gum every morning, minty toothpaste, and mints. are there any suggestions for things to try like home remedies or just like a brand of gum or a special toothpaste?...

I have a small white blisters on my tongue. what is it? How did i get it?
i've been sick this past week so could it be a fever blister?...

Can you eat doritos with braces?

What happened when you had your wisdom teeth removed?
I'm absolutely terrified. Everyone has their stories of pain, bleeding, swelling, infection, all horrible stuff. Was is really horrible for you? Should I have all 4 extracted at once? So far, I&#...

Does getting your wisdom teeth pulled out excrutiatingly painful?
I mean, I know it will be painful, but I want to know exactly how much it will hurt. I've never had surgery before, so what will they do before actual surgery starts. Is there anything I need ...

Arii
Should my face swell like this AFTER taking antibiotics?
I have been on antibiotics for 48 hours after experiencing an excruciating toothache for about a week. I self prescribed Motrin 800 mg, and some kind of antibiotic. THEN I went to the dentist. He prescribed Amoxicillin (500 mg) and Naproxen Sodium (pain pill).

Last night I rinsed my mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide off and on for roughly 7 hours to deal with the pain. This morning I woke up to a stiff jaw and a swelling between my jawbone and neck. The swelling is pretty large - about 2 inches in diameter. Face feels tight.

The toothache pain is intermittent, and I wonder: is this normal? Does this mean the infection is leaving? And if so, how will this lump on the side of my face drain?
Additional Details
But, this is the thing...the pain has greatly subsided. Does this change anything? And, I will go to the dentist...I just want a different opinion. He told me to call him this evening with an update.

shiningon
you need to call the Dentist right now and tell him what is happening.....stop all meds you are taken and go see him....if he will not let you in to see him today then go directly to the hospital to be checked out..
it can either be an allergic reaction or it is something the dentist needs to address....dont put it off

Razzy
Rating
Girlfriend, You need to go to the hospital. This could be an allergic reaction!. . . It could also be an abcess.

Puppy Zwolle
Can happen. If after all this time NOW you get a stiff jaw----> GET TO A DOCTOR!!!

Red Sawx ®
your allegic go and see the doctor

LA :0)
Rating
Sounds like you need to go back to the dentist...

Don't use too much peroxide as it kills the good and the bad bacteria your body needs to heal.

Kutekymmee
sounds like an allergic reaction - see the doctor immediately

nilajaj
Rating
go see the doc.

wounderwoman44
Rating
you are probably allergic to antibiotics go back to your doctor

Denise G
I use naproxen myself its an inflammatory.I if you still in pain you could go to the hospital because if you go to a norther dentist they will tell you need x rays from the other dentist.Its a lot of trouble because i had the happen 2 days ago.stop tacking all the med and go to the hospital.

thecos88
Rating
get to a doctor ASAP you are having a posiable reaction.

abc
swelling can be because of abscess or infection in tooth....medicines subsides pain but it is not permanent solution. meet your dentist..doesn't sound allergic to antibiotics...can ur tooth treated...gud luck

jojo8
Rating
You need to see a dentist ASAP sounds like your antibiotic is not cutting it you may need something stronger a more broad range antibiotic. If you don't do something about the swelling it could become dangerous, you could become very ill. Please call someone. A dentist may be able to drain the area of infection to help with the swelling, if you can't see a dentist I would go the doctor or emergency room.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy