Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!
http://s271....

Whats the worse thing you.ve ever eaten?
p.s im edgey to ask,...

Does it hurt alot gettin ur wisdom teeth out?
im gettin all 4 of my wisdom teeth out under general anistetic does it hurt alot!...

Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?...

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

Daniela
Should i brush my teeth everyday if i have braces??

Melanypurrzz
Rating
you should brush your teeth 3 times a day with braces. Food gets caught in there.....eewwww

sunny s
Rating
are you KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where did you get your braces..??...Some guy in a dark alley???!!! didnt your dentist send you on your merry little way with a toothbrush....I'm sure you were told TO BRUSH!!!!!
yeouch....I'm worried for you!!!

ps...BRUSH THEM AT LEAST 2ce!!!!!!!
But You should really attend to your brushing after every meal...you dont want to get things stuck in them...
BRUSH YOUR TEETH>>>>>AND GO TO BED<<<

I <3 CHOCO!!!!! =)
You probably should, even if you have braces doesn't mean you don't need to brush your teeth. Besides braces aren't gunna keep your teeth clean and pretty!

mitch
You should definitely brush your teeth twice a day at least! You should also buy an Interdental brush to maneuver between the wires etc. And try putting a little toothpaste on the interdental brush... mouth wash is good too... if you don't do this at least, your results will not be as good at the end of the treatment so you will have wastes your money

Markietellme
Rating
Absolutely. I believe more that once a day but use a very soft brush.

Roxanne
Rating
yes yes yes yes yes. If not you should brush your teeth more, because food will get stuck in your teeth a lot easier.

Also it will help if you get a nice expensive dental floss. The cheap kind will just split apart and will get stuck. Try the Gentle-Glide Floss.

Your orthodontist should give you a list of foods you shouldn't eat and they mean it! Things like gums and gooey candies will get stuck everywhere.

Heather T
yes always brush your teeth.

<<< ♥ <<<
OF COURSE!!! Actually, you should brush your teeth every time you eat!!!! Hygiene should be first.. especially if you have braces!!

-Take Care!!!
♥

Justean
three times a day. when you wake up. after you eat lunch, when you go to bed. even without braces.

Californiagirl88
Rating
yes!

Liam
Yes - as others have said more often if poissible (everytime you eat).
I didn't and now am paying the price with my teeth.

You can get special brushes that will make it easier to clean between the braces and are more sensitive to your teeth.

messed up
yeah u should.....cz if u dont ur gums will start bleeding

Sarah♥
Rating
ummm....you should brush your teeth twice a day no matter what. You are kinda gross.

Annie
definitely. if you dont you will have bad breath!

MovetoLatinAmerica
Are you kidding????? Absolutely YES!!! AND FLOSS everyday!!!!

It's much easier to keep your teeth clean than it is to get them repaired by a dentist or even worse! an oral surgeon.

Good luck!

fez
You should be brushing twice a day, braces or no braces.

Technically when you have braces on you should be brushing after every meal, but I have not done that once since I got my braces on a year and a half ago.

Smileyy Starr
Of course! Why not?

Catholicschooler
twice a day

green eyes
why not?you don't want poopie breath

nahas p
ya definitely ..think about the foul smell it may originates.don't put your friends in trouble..

finbear
Rating
of course you should. why wouldn't you??

NiCoLe_25
Rating
Uhhh....yeah. Why wouldn't you?

i.heart.u
Rating
Of course, just don't brush as hard or vigorously. You don't want to destroy your braces. you DO still want to keep them clean though.

PanicAtTheDisco Girl
Yes, otherwise you will get PERMANENT white spots around your brackets which will look UGLY when u take ur braces off. trust me, my cuzins did that b4

Kimberly C
Rating
yes!!!!!!!! because if u dont u might get some brown things on ur teeth when they take them of ... that looks nasty

michellemcshell
Rating
Brush them at least twice a day, three times a day if possible.

starry_eyed615
Rating
yes. you should brush your teeth at least twice a day in any case, but with braces its important to make sure that you have gotten all the food out of them, so it doesn't just sit there. :)

jnk
Yes, or else your teeth will get really disgusting and yellow.

♫Sing.It.Loud♫
It's no different then not having braces=]
But think of it this way, if you don't brush you're going to get them off and then have spots and cavities and the smile you worked SOO hard for is ruined.
Best of luck =]

Bryce C
Rating
yes, especially if you have braces. Food gets caught in the braces and makes your teeth dirtier. Brush 'em twice a day!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy