Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

How much does it cost to have wisdom teeth removed without insurance?

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

I need to know every thing about braces?
Be very specific. Do they hurt? how much? I need to know EVERYTHING about ...

Dental problem please help!!?
My male friend is driving me crazy, the past few weeks he has been getting very bad tooth ache. He is literally crying with the pain. He went to A and E the other morning and they advised him to go ...

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

Mercury tooth filling controversy ?
Background: Teeth fillings contain mercury. There is disagreement on whether this can cause mercury poisoning. Most medical professionals seem to think it does not.

Mercury poisoning can ...

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Charlene
RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

DUDE xxx
Rating
yes u cn do anything with them that u cd without!

sml fry
it all depends on how sensitive your mouth is
i was able to talk normally right after having them put on but some people have a more sensitive mouth then others.
but usually, yes you can talk normally

Nessa
I was able to talk normal.

Shaun Waters
Nope, the braces are changing the shape of your jaw. It'll take a few hours/a day before you get fully used to it.

I'd advice to eat only liquids until that time, becuase your teeth will hurt like hell.

Hope this has helped!

superstarr
Yes, I promise! After I got them my teeth were pretty sore, but it doesn't affect the way you talk, unless you don't feel like opening your mouth cuz your teeth hurt. Don't worry, if you need to talk completely normal, you can. Take some Ibuprofen while you're at it!

Pr!nc3$$ $weetz
Yeah, you can talk just fine, it just feels weird.

You spend the next to days licking them all the time lol.

It's pretty fast to get use to them, but they do feel weird at first.
Good Luck With Your Braces, I got mine on about 8 months ago.They aren't as bad as you may think.

Here's A site with a whole bunch of info about braces:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/grow/body_stuff/braces.html

Teddy
Rating
yeaaaa, it just feels weird

J J
yes you can but it will fell akward and very tight

Lucy-Baby
I could talk normally but a few hour after I got my braces, my teeth hurt so much I didn't even want to open my mouth. They feel so weird at first, but I got so used to them it actually felt weird when they took them off.

JedaSoul<3
At first I couldnt speak 100 percent normaly, but about 95 percent normal, it wasnt as bad as I had thought it would be.

Aubree *hisbaby831*
Yeah your tongue might move in different ways for the first few months because it won't be used to your teeth moving as much as they are but right after you get them on you will be able to talk just fine...well you might sound just a little different because your lips will be pushed out some...but it won't be any problem talking...I thought I was gonna sound so stupid when I got them on and I wouldn't be able to talk...but you don't you won't sound any different than you do now

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy