Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Which mouthwash color is more effective: blue or yellow/orange?

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

How painful is a root canal and how long does it hurt for afterwards?

Why is toothpaste generally mint flavoured?
Is there a medical reason for this or does it just taste fresh?...

The best or cheapest way to fill a gap from a missing tooth ?

I am a full time uni student aged 20 livin on my own, am i entilited to get dental treatment on the nhs.?

What o you do first? brushing your teeth or flossing?

600 mg of Ibuprofren.. is this dangerous to take every 6 hrs?
Hi, Im having some extreme wisdom tooth pain.. Im due to have it extracted next week of thursday..
my question is ; Is it dangerous to take ibuprofren 600mg every 6 hrs?
this is what I ...

What will u do if u know u will die tomorrow?

What is better?
what makes more money a nurse or dentist?...

Hot pink and black braces?
im havivg braces on soon carnt wait but will hot pink and black look good for a teen with brown hair and brown eyes !...

How come one of my teeth is dark?
my 2 front teeth, one of them is normal and the other one is dark....like the whole teeth looks shaded....it dont ...

Will a Retainer Straighten My Teeth?
I am the age of 29, and I am trying to get a better smile, but I hate that one of my front teeth overlap the other by a little bit. I was wondering if I could wear a retainer instead of braces to ...

The NHS why is it in so much trouble. (UK)?
I have been reading the Sunday newspaper today (The People) and it gives a disturbing report on the state of the NHS

Operations being cancelled
Wards being closed
Long waiting ...

♥ Gina ♥
Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you information on how to take care of your braces? and if u have more information add it in ur answer.

candy girl!
i dont know because i dont realy need braces. sorry!

me
no, it doesn't hurt when they put them on, no shots needed,
It does get pretty sore and hard to eat for the next few days
They will give you tons of info and even special toothbrushes and stuff

Dancer_4life
when they put ur braces on it shouldnt hurt i have them and they didnt hurt when they put them on so they dont you give u numming stuff and they hurt for some people a couple days after you get them tightened

Panda
I got breaces a few months ago, so I can answer. No, it barely hurts at all. There's the occaisional uncomfortable tug while they're being put on, but it's nothing terrible. They don't give you shots - the pain isn't nearly enough for shots. For the next two to four days, your teeth will be really sore, as they're just starting to be pulled by the braces. So make sure you have lots of soup and soft foods ready :D

They give you all the information you could ever want about care, and just ask them any questions you have and they'll have the answer. I hope I helped!

Becky W
it doesn't hurt, they don't give you shots and yes they tell you how too take care of them,i know because my daughter had them really they don't hurt you. after a little bit you get so use too them it's like they aren't even there, after the first few months you get too chose different color rubber bands too put on them it's neat my daughter loved choosing the colors she wanted.

Luis
i have braces
no the shots don't really hurt but they do a little
it really hurts when they tighten them it feels like your teeth r going 2 fall off when u bite into something

Em
Yes they give you shots, but I think that it is uncomfortable. It may hurt after the pain medication wears off, and your mouth may ache for a while. I think you'll be ok. Good Luck!

Elizabeth H
Rating
Just make sure to take some pain killer first, and no there aren't shots, but the worst times are when they tighten the braces *shudders*. Also, if you get the bands, don't get dark colors, at first, it'll look like you have rotting teeth, lol. Trust me.

AmazingJanice
Rating
ok. losta qs! getting them on-no it doesnt hurt at all. they prolly wont give u shots. but i have to say-getting them adjusted hurts REALLY BAD! so take advil b4 hand. make sure you brush brush and brush some more! between brackets and above them are good places for food and plaque to get stuck. its gross! so make sure you brush and floss. also-try not to have 2 much sugar or u will get black marcks wen ur braces come off. email me if u hav ne more qs! good luck!

angel_eyes024
No shots, but they're a pain in the butt....I had them for 2 years...I'm gonna for-warn you...Make sure you're brushing and flossing like they tell you to, if you drink a lot of soda, or colored beverages, it will stain your teeth and when you get them taken off, you'll have white where the braces were, and stained everywhere else, so it'll look all f'd up.....take a lot of tylenol....

~~lovelovelove~~
Rating
oh hunni u r in for quite a ride! braces are just great-sarcasm-

but seriously, they don't hurt at all. a lot of people say they do, but honestly mine haven't bothered me at all (knock on wood!)

u don't need any shots when they put them on because its basically just a special type of glue that they put on your teeth and the braces stick to it. they also put little circular things on some of the teeth so they can attach things and stuff.

don't worry about getting braces at all, your dentist/orthodontist will tell you everything that you need to know. and trust me, they really aren't that bad. just think-a little while with braces will give you a gorgeous smile for the rest of your life! (as long as you continue to take care of your teeth!)

good luck!! <3

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy