Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Dentist! are they called doctors??
do a dentist have Dr. in from of their names
just curious because i never noticed it
Additional Details
i am aware that they are ...

What color Braces bands should I get?
I am Getting my braces on tomorrow and I was wondering If anyone had any suggestions I was kinda thinkin Blue N Pink!
Any Suggestions I will greatly appreciate! ...

Ways to get rid of bad breath (not the obvious ones)?

Is there anyone else out there petrified of the dentist??
i have to admit, i never used to look after my teeth and always refused to go to the dentist! i regret it now coz my teeth are now ******! i am in a waitin list now for a hospital to have my bad ...

I had a weird experience at a dentist office and am not sure what to do regarding this situation.?
the dental assistant was completely unprofessional, but not at all rude to me. she started slamming and banging the mouse button keys on the laptop when it wasn't doing what she wanted. Being ...

About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket....

Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Who knows ?????????
Pls answer I am worried?
I have red spots in my mouth, on the roof, and on the inside of ym lips. and i also have white ones like blisters, but really painful, tey are white, and i have surrounded all my mouth. i just woke up like this yesterday and I can't eat properly with paim. what could this be??? pls tell me cos i am extremely worried that it is an sti or infection or something.

Matt
Rating
They are probably cancor(spelling?, sorry) sores. they will go away after about a week. they are nothing to worry about, if they are cancor sores.

hope this helped

thuggurl22003
Well first and for most you should go to the doctor and get some answers from them first. It could be a infection.

Arnold
Rating
Start using Copenhagen. That will eat it away.

big stan
If you are sick as well, it could be a strep infection. I would definitely get checked out but if its strep you need to get antibiotics.

ºWellness Coachº
I REALLY wanted you to know that you can EASILY never have to deal with another horrible, awful, nasty cold-sore for the rest of your life!!

I got them every winter my whole life until 3 years ago (I'm 36 now) and they were the BANE of my existence...the whole process took weeks to heal and would leave a scar for at least 2 months sometimes!

I was reading a message board on www.curezone.org and discovered the PERFECT remedy for both healing them and preventing them completely:
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
http://curezone.com/foods/oliveleaf.html...

So, I buy the liquid tincture by "HerbPharm" and it has not failed me ONCE...Whenever I'm feeling drained, tired, stressed, or get that tingly feeling on my lip, I just load up on this stuff.

This is the one I buy: http://www.myvitanet.com/olleafex1ozh.ht...

You can also get Olive Leaf at Whole Foods Market, and other natural food stores.

Very cheap.

The first time I tried it, I was actually halfway into a major eruption and I drank a bunch of the extract in some water.
AS I WAS DRINKING the stuff down, I could feel the swelling on my lip shrinking...I was in such shock--I ran to the mirror--it was shrinking before my eyes and within ten minutes my lip had returned to NORMAL...I began kissing the bottle of Olive Leaf...yeah, I really did!!

I had tried everything in the past...I can't begin to tell you the WARS I had with these evil sores!

Well, I can finally say: I WON !!!

jenn79
maybe they are canker sores? i would go to the docor if they are really painful.

AirlineBob
go to the docters where they will do tests on you like theres no tommorw. when they do tell them you may be premantly sick

Major Awesome
Rating
You have the herpes!! You are screwed now you can't get rid of that stuff.

carolynsherratt
Have it checked out.

Incidentally - my doctor told me that the time to go to the doctor with a problem is when you are worried. Doesn't matter what the problem is and neither does it matter who else is worried - if you are worred its time to get it sorted.

TweetyBird
Rating
You need to be evaluated by a physician, not a dentist. Get in as soon as possible. If you emphasize the fact that you're in pain, you may be able to get in the same day.

nik2bitch
Rating
it sounds like thrush 2 me my nice had it a couple of weeks ago go and see your doctor.
drinking live yogart will get rid of thrush in your mouth it also helps sooth the pain

Brittany
well that is really not normal .. you really need to see a doctor right away .. it sounds serious!*

Sparkle
Rating
infection

egomezz007
Rating
Sound like it might be kanker sores (aphthous ulcers). They are red and may turn white and very painful. Go to the doctor so they can give you some medication to help numb it up. Try not to eat anything too acidic, like lemons, oranges, or too salty as this will sting.

You will need to throw out your old toothbrush as well, get a new toothbrush.

It will be painful for awhile but there are over the counter things you can use, like orajel to help with some of the pain.

CBM79
Go to the doc. Sounds like you may have strep throat.

JAMI E
Rinsing your mouth with warm salt water might help.

Salahudeen
it sounds liek somethign i had... cant remember what it was... just go to your doctor why you asking u. If u in England phone NHS direct or if ur in Scotland phone NHS 24

wheelrim
Have you been under alot of stress or worry or not been sleeping? if so they are just ulcers.... slow down, relax, and get some sleep. If not.... see a doctor, do not be shy, this stuff happens and they are the experts, they see it day-in-day-out.

MeMe
Why are you people posting stupid answers that this person is going to die? What's wrong with you? Please go to the doctor if you can or go to an emergency room. It could be thrush or just canker sores, but only a doctor will know. I don't pay any attention to ignorant people here who post for the wrong reasons.

paulpoulboy.
Hi Im a dentist but I suggest u visit a doctor.

The blisters could be caused by a simple bacterial infection, like strep throat, they could be mouth ulcers, thrush or any one of a number of things.

DONT WORRY, I'm sure a dose of antibiotics will cure it, see your doctor, in meantime u should rinse with a medicated mouth wash

tornjeansandguitar
u cant just go down on anyone dammit. be careful next time and go and see a doc.

stephen eblue eyes
see your gp

Ralphie
You should go to the doctor immediately. That sounds pretty serious.

spiegy2000
Do you take inhaled steroids for asthma? if so it could be oral thrush if you do not rinse after each dose

lane_3303
OK not sure about the red spot's inside you mouth.
But the small white blisters on you lips are they secreting pus if they are more then likely its a core sore i.e. herpes
But if would go to a doctor and find out.
There is no substitution for a medical examination

Mystee_Rain
sounds like canker sores, can come from something you ate, something acidy, or sour or spicy, rinse your mouth well and often and of course brushing etc.

A salt rinse helps sometimes too

J.R.
Rating
You need to see your dentist. At the very least, call him/her and ask if you need to worry.

Camilla. (:
Rating
it could be anything....but you MUST go to the doctor asap it could be nothing at all but you never know!! :] good luck hope u get better soon

Nikki
Rating
Go to the doctors asap

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy