Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Beside toothpaste name something sold in a tube?

I don't think this is particularly odd, do you?
Every morning I clean my teeth in the shower, it's the last thing I do before getting out.

It makes perfect sense to me as you can rinse off all traces of the paste properly, and you ...

How bad are braces ????
i am getting spreaders tommorow then after that i am getting braces how ba dit the pain for the spreaders??
and braces ????...

You talking to me?
or are you chewing a ...

I always have bad breath!?
I just brushed my teeth 2 hours ago and It already smells bad and I haven't ate yet. I have been to the dentist recently and they said nothing about any bad tooth. What could this be?...

Honestly, do you floss daily?
I try to floss when I have the time but sometimes get lazy and think brushing and mouthwash are enough....

Do u sound wierd while talking when u first get your braces on?

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Iverson
One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

yes i am cool!
Rating
ha thats a bummer if you go into your dentist they can fix it

Amy
no it will not grow back. since it is the front tooth>>suggest to have a white filling. I did that to my tooth. If behind & can't see>>have it cap naturally or gold. I have 2 gold cap on my molars. Best to go to the dentist & ask for your options.

q-t
Rating
NO

MJane21
Rating
No never

anand p
depends how old are you but normally they do nt grow back...

barbie
Rating
no teeth dont grow back
u can consult ur dentist n ask him to fix a cap on it

sadgal
nope... it wont grow back.. go to your dentist

toothwhitening4allDOTcom
Yes they all grow back dont worry, in fact if i was you i would break them all so you can have a brand new set of lovely choppers and if you dont like them d it again

Or am i mistaking them for Nails???????

Mrs. Lisa
no, sorry.

jay78_er
NO!!

avavu
Wait untill it does.lol

tris
Rating
noooo it won't.

but do get it seen by a dentist. if the break is too deep, infection and decay can set in, and your tooth might end up having decay in the root. that could lead to a reaaally big filling or even root canal treatment.

?
Rating
Only if that tooth is yet a baby tooth. But if you are finished growing teeth, then you can forget it. Visit your dentist and have a crown placed over that broken tooth.

Katie
Rating
well if it is a baby tooth, if it is permanent already, it won't grow back :-D

dooneygirl@sbcglobal.net
dont be silly of course not your not a lizard are u???

Chay
Rating
NO

srevels2005
Rating
Sorry but teeth don't regenerate if they are broken. If it bothers you, you can check with your dentist about any proceedures that they can do to make it look whole again. Some of them are kind of expensive but it's worth it if the tooth being broken lowers your selfesteem.

Mia G
No, but you should ask your dentist about getting a cap or something if it really bothers you.

ladylou601
no but u can get it repaired at the dentist.

Jennifer S
Rating
No I that for a know for a fact, when I was 10 I slipped and hit my front top teeth on the bath tub and chipped four top teeth. And, now I am 26 and they are still chipped.

Gretchen
Teeth do not grow back. Teeth can be restored, crowned or capped. Consult a dentist.

banana_girl4578
Rating
no. they dont grow back. you'll need a cap from the dentist.

roscoedeadbeat
Rating
no

♫†☼☼♥Natasha♥☼☼†♫
Rating
Heck no. You have to go to the dentist and have it fixed quick or you can just keep your chipped tooth.

just me here
Rating
Where have you been?
A human is blessed with 2 sets of teeth..
Baby and adult sets......
That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

royal
no! but your dentist can put a white crown so that it looks real

Cat40
No, teeth don't grow back; however, there are many ways it can be fixed. Is this a permanent tooth? There are many dentists' that can fix a chip or cracked tooth with material called resin and it is very inexpensive. If for some reason resin material can't be used, you can always get a vaneer on that tooth. It will match your other teeth and look very natural.

annie2006
Rating
broken teeth never grows up. you will have to repair it with a dentist. there are tooth coloured fillings , which will make your teeth look like as it ws before. I f the damage is extensive, you have to go for a root canl treatement followed by a cap

wh1tedragons_g1rl
no, you are given baby teeth and those fall out and when you get the adult one when something happends to those you are stuck with them.

Deana G
no, your teeth do not keep growing. You can have a dentist smooth it out, or over time it will smooth from chewing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy