Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

KISSING with BRACES?
ha. well, my mate has just got braces and has also just got her first boyfriend. she wonders if its safe to kiss him with braces on. I wonder too. plz anwser for her sake ...

When you get a baby tooth pulled out, can it grow back?
me and my boyfriend are arguing about this b/c i know they dont grow back haha!...

My boyfriend got kicked in the mouth and is now having severe pain in his gums. He has tried oral gel.?
My boyfriend got kicked in the mouth and is now having severe pain in his gums. He has tried oral gel. Didn't work. What else can we do?...

Popcorn is the worst food you can eat,for your teeth?

Help! i'm scared to get a tooth extraction, because of the needle involved?
it will hurtttttt!!!! =[ please give me some ...

Where can i get something to clean my tongue. is there a tongue scrapper you can get?

Wisdom tooth... To pull or not to pull?
Some people tell me to leave it, some tell me to pull it. In what case do you extract your windom tooth(s)?...

How many teeth would you prefer?

When i touch my gums they bleed very easy, how can i stop this??

What shoul be on a dental surgery notice board?

Do NHS patients get free braces in england?
how much does it cost to get braces for NHS ...

I got a Scab insdie my nose?
it hurts really bad what should i do?...

Braces help?
i was wondering.. i know braces make your teeth straight. but do they close the gap between your teeth?...

Do braces hurt?
I'm getting braces today, and I was wondering if they hurt or not?...

My sepreator for my braces came off whut shud i do ???
whut shud i do my seperator came off today and my dentist appointment is tommorow sum1 help O.O
Additional Details
Thx ppls who'd been answering my question ;P Rawr <3...

I have a lot of gumline cavaties and slow rot on my teeth. What kind of....?
vitamins should I be taking to slow the process and make my teeth last longer?...

I brush my teeth and tongue twice a day,gurgle after every meal and still have smelly mouth. Pls help, thank u

I have a toothache! What can I do?
How can I ease the pain? Just until I can get to the dentist tomorrow....

Witch is worse for your teeth? Orange juice or soda?

If you die with braces on, do they take them off before burying you?

jack78
Need to do root canal. Dont have the money. What are my options?
I am having pain in one of my tooth and need to get root canal done which will cost something like $700. I don’t have that much money....
I am an international student at a US university and only have basic health insurance from my university. My insurance does not cover dental charges
Are there any options for me! Where could I go for help…?

smileman
sale your car. SAVE YOUR TEETH! You only get one of them. Any type of replacement is never as good as what GOD put there in the first place.

Sarah S
Rating
Welcome to US citizenship where if you are not an Iraqi the government could give a crap about your teeth or anything or anything else about you except where your money is going and how they can take more. Sorry hon, your teeth are the least of their concerns.

Answerer
Not to get the root canal.

To leave it like it is.

Or to have someone you know do it

Possibly a free clinic if they're around and feeling generous

Negotiate!

kendell c
If there is a dental school in your area they will do it at a greatly reduced rate. Its students performing the procedures but they are supervised by the teachers.

doglover
Rating
I suggest you have to get tooth pulled out!

It will save you lot of money on root canal.

I have same problem.

family_benefits_broker
Rating
Go to www.AffordableDental4All.com they will help you save a lot of money, and just ask them, they should work with you on a payment plan.

xx_muggles_xx
Rating
YOU CAN PULL THE TOOTH.

ascloud@sbcglobal.net
Go to your local Dept of Human Services and they will give you a list of free or almost free services.

Legitwork2007
Rating
Wow I just went through the same thing 6 months ago. It costs so much money for a root canal. I do know of a company that can save you up to 80% on your dental benefits and it only costs $11.95 a month. That includes free Prescription, Vision, Chiropractic Care.
A normal root canal costs up to $900.00 dollars and with this company it's about $400 dollars.

I sure hope you get that fixed. Check out that site to see if it could help you.
Good luck to you.

Christy

justmmez
Rating
You may lose your tooth if you wait too long. Extracting the tooth should not be an option, I know the root canal is expensive but you should go back to the dentist and have them get you out pain. Then ask them if they have a financial plan that you can pay in monthly payments. If that does not work then try the free clinics in your area, see if they have dental care, some do. Last you should try dental schools and general hospitals for dental care. Your very last resort should be to get your tooth pulled, you are too young to have a missing tooth and risk having your teeth shift-this will create gaps between your teeth.

darlene100568
As far as I know the only other option you have is to visit a dentist and have it pulled.It is only $150.00 to $200.00.Those prices includes cleaning of teeth,xrays,office visit and pulling the tooth.

labgyrl
Rating
Look into CareCredit. It is essentially a low interest credit card. Having the tooth pulled would be an option, but that cost money too. Here's the website. http://www.carecredit.com/

redlvt
Lots of good answers here, but here is another option. Check out www.carecredit.com. Many dental clinics are now offering Care Credit as a way to help pay for those expensive procedures that many people cannot afford all in one chunk. It is a plan that breaks down the payment into several smaller payments with low to no interest. The only caveat is a credit check. But most people with average to good credit will qualify with no problem. The website has a search function to help you locate a clinic that offers Care Credit.

Good luck!

Bonzai Betty
Rating
If its not a front tooth, then get it pulled. I had the same trouble a couple of years back and I could not get any help with the costs or any credit. Try to see if you can qualify for some kind of cost cut being a resident of the state you go to school in.

Future DDS
Rating
You can also try a Dental School. I know my school does procedures for a discounted price. There are also clinics that provide free services. Call your local health department. Usually the cheapest option is pulling the tooth, because if you get a root canal then your dentist may want to give you a crown or a bridge which can be expensive. What ever you do get it taken care of fast, you don't want the infection to spread. Good Luck

sweet_az_kandii
You can have the tooth pulled out, much cheaper.

ksm_52180
Rating
If your university happens to have a dental program, I'd make an appointment in their clinic and see how much it would cost there. They are generally MUCH cheaper than a normal dentist. Better yet, if you have a friend in the program, and they need someone to bring to class and practice on, volunteer! It's usually free. And the students are well trained before hand and have a seasoned dentist supervising them, so don't be worried that they'll accidently fix the wrong tooth or anything. And students are often much more attentive than actual dentists, as they're being graded for their work. FYI, the same goes across the board, dental hygenist students, cosmetologist students, all do a better job in school than the liscensed pros do in real life.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy