Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What does everyone think is more important if you could only do one? Brushing alone, or flossing alone?
You might be surprised!...

Im 11. i swallowed gun today. will i die:(?
my friend gave me gum, and i was walking home. im not sure if i swallowed some but all i no is my stomach hurts and im scared becuase i feel something in my throught:( please help ...

I chipped my tooth... Should I go to a dentist or what?

How can i whiten my teeth?
is there a cheap or recommended way to make my teeth white fast? ...

Sometimes i notice my breathe is bad, i brush alot! I also have a rotten backtooth, its that the problem?
will the bad breathe go away after i get this decayed tooth pulled?...

Are you into church?
Taking life ...

Is it weird to get braces in the latter teen years?
I don't have horrible teeth. But they are just unordely enough to annoy me. It seems like it would be weird to get braces now at 18. I see most people with braces at like 12 or 14.

W...

What does it mean when the Denstist says you need to make a Special Appointment for Wisdom tooth extraction?
I was given Mentrenadzile Antibiotic (however u spell it) & was told if it didn't settle down then the Wisdom tooth will need to be extracted by making a Speacial Appointment, this doesnt ...

My child is 5 years old and a a tooth is coming up in the wrong place, behind the milk tooth that is loose?
should I take her to dentist or the tooth may direct to the right place as soon as tthe milk tooth fell off?...

Survey! what toothpaste do you use and do you have the ring of confidence?

I'm 38 yrs old and still only have three wisdom teeth, will the fourth ever grow and could it be problematic?

Wha came first the chicken or the egg???

I have a popcorn hull stuck between my tooth and gum. How do I get rid of it?

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
im only 12 and i have to get braces SOON and so the orthodontist said that i have to get 4 baby teeth pulled and im just scared because i hate needles does it really hurt that bad?
help!!!...

Ouch i am in PAIN! plz help*10 points*?
i got spacers today because i am getting an expander soon. they hurt like hello!! does anyone know what will help my mouth and jaw feel better. i need serios help,,, like a lot..also i am not allowed ...

Should i keep my lipring or tongue ring? i have to get rid of one!?
??...

Why do you get wisdom teeth pulled out?
i went to the dentist a few days ago for a check up and cleaning....and the dentist said i need to get all my wisdom teeth pulled out (i have 2 growing out visibly...my lower jaw and one is pretty ...

How long does it take to get braces off.?
Ive had my braces for 3 years 7 months & finally March 4th 2008.Im suppose to get my braces off.Is it bad to double my rubber bands?They told me that it would take 2 hours to take them off.Is ...

Is dental anaesthesia painful ???as in the injection??
i am going to get 2 permenant teeth extracted very soon to make way for my bracesad i was just wondering if the injection was painful as i have nvr been through that as i usually wiggle my teeth out ...

When should I get my wisdom teeth pulled?
They have broken through the gums in the back lower jaw...but they don't hurt or anything....

Becky
My son has ulcers in his mouth and a white tongue what should I give him?
I have been putting TCP on them but it has been a few days now- is there anything kids can have or could it be a sign of something else e.g run down. he is 4 yrs old and has just done a few weeks of 4 days a week at school/preschool so is very tired.
Additional Details
I wil take him to the doctors but I wanted to know if anyone knew of something to keep him going until I get him there, since i dont have my car while my partner is at work. I do not appriciate some of the messages there is no need and he does not have thrush becuase I know what that looks like, just a couple of ulcers and that white coated tongue we all get when we are under the weather.

Honest_ _Charlie
Rating
You should take your kid to a doctor. All the symptoms sounds like he has Aids. Seriously.

nonpedigreed_puss
Rating
Sounds like thrush so would need a nilstat script. Seeing a doc is a good idea.

Fiona I
Rating
Gert him to the docs for some anti biotics it sounds like thrush

?
Rating
The ulcer and white tongue are symptoms of toxin overload and is connected to his intestine (constipation).He's too young to be on a detox program (pill form).First give him a laxative for children , up his Bran Intake along with his Water Intake.Give him Fruits and Veggies for 7 - 14 days.During this time cut all Dairy,Red Meats,Sugar,Processed Foods,Perservatives.

Mahogany

chase
Rating
Gentian Violet is very good..if your chemist has it..

hmm...
Rating
try webmd.com
or better yet a doctor

Shell P
This sounds suspiciously like "Thrush" which is common in young children or those on antibiotics for extended periods. Try feeding yogurt with 'Live Active Cultures" & consult your Dr. about prescription for Nystatin. An easy swish & swallow treatment that can be flavored to suit.

rose_merrick
he may have oral thrush and needs Nystan -go to GP

tonyinthehills@btinternet.com
Hi it could be Thrush or a virus known as Hand Foot and Mouth (not as bad as it sounds) just get it checked out.

Bye

londonangel007
Take him to the doctors and then came prescribe something also their is a cream for ulcers

tsupton@btinternet.com
my mum used to tell us we got them from telling lies and would then beat us around the head for it. it never cured the ulcers though. over the years i have fond that washing the mouth out with salt water as regular as possible is a good cure. TCP is another cure but it tastes vile.

delacroix192
Rating
it might be a think called "herpangina" it's basically just the same virus that causes cold sores but manifesting in the mouth. he might have strep throat. have him gurgle salt water to relive some of the pain. and one of the best things is to let him sleep. if it is really that bad take him to the doctor.

it's me!!
try some pineapple juice and TAKE HIM TO THE DR'S....xxx

Emma W
Sounds like oral thrush. Pop him along to the doctors and get some nystatin. Its especially for oral thrush and should clear it up quite quickly.

Yvonne
Give him something cold that will make him feel more comfortable. Don't give him any oily food that will make him feel worse. Is better to get doctor's attention on ur son and do according to his advice. Take care. Good luck...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy