Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get my retainer to stop smelling really bad?
i brush it, i soak it, but it still smells so bad, i gag when i go to put it in.
Additional Details
i did i got a retainer cleaner solution and after that, it still smelled really bad. i ...

Most painful procedure ever?
what was the most painful dental or cosmetic surgical procedure you have ever had done and would u do it again
Additional Details
WOULD YOU EVER HAVE IT DONE AGAIN?...

Teeth question?
I was chewing gum minutes ago and when i finished i removed it from my mouth and found the filling of my root canal tooth not the whole filling but a big bit of it so is it dangerous to leave it like ...

What can i so to lose alot of weight while im pregnant?

What does it mean when your breath smells like a used tampon?

What do you do once you have braces?
Do you have to change the rubber bands daily because aparently you sued to have to .. I'm worried now....

My retainers are cutting my gums. What do I do?
I searched on the net some solutions for this. One solution is to go to my dentist but obviously, I don't want to go there again. Another solution is to cut my gums so that they won't come ...

How long are you suppose to have ur toothbrush for?
I think I heard 3 months, but does anyone know??...

When you were a child, do remember getting a toy out of a "treasure chest" at the dentist's office?
It may have just been my dentist, but he always had toys in a treasure chest. The cheap little ones, like tops, the plastic ring with a spider on top, the little water games with the hoops, etc...<...

My tongue is connected to the bottom of my mouth, can you help?
Well.... my tongue it connected to the bottom of my mouth since I was born, and I'm getting to the age where I was to use my tongue with making out with girls ect. And I was looking for advise, ...

Getting wisdom teeth removed?
Could people share their experiences?
Additional Details
Both of my bottom ones are severely impacted. The top ones are "fine," but I'm getting them removed anyways.
<...

What color braces should i get?
gettin brace soon big dance comein up to my dress is aqua with a sheer black over the aqua what color braces should i ...

Teeth Whitening?
Does anybody know of a good home kit or cheap salon/dentist that will whiten?
Additional Details
I have healthy teeth that are stained, i have tried remedies from Boots and the like but ...

Can a tanning bed whiten my teeth?
I know it sounds stupid, but you know how you see that "zoom" whitening technique on TV where a crazy blue light whitens people's teeth? A tanning bed has crazy blue light. Are the UV...

My daugter had a tooth ripped out?!?!?!?
Tonight my kids were playing and my 6 yr old daugther had a blanket between her teeth pretending to be a puppy well her older brother came walkin by and ripped the blanket out of her mouth. well ...

What color braces should i get if I'm a girl?
what would you suggest....

I had a major toothache yesterday, and now my cheek bulged out. Is it related to the toothache?
The filling of my tooth fell out.
It's one of my wisdom teeth,
it doesn't hurt much,
but the bulge is getting bigger....

My mum has an aching tooth..how could she stop the pain?
the tooth is moving..and really painful..she already had two neurofens..but nothings changed...
HELP!
Additional Details
The dentist is shut today..Wer're not stupid..if it was ...

Help! Braces question!?
I have braces and I am supposed to wear rubber bands stretching from my upper to lower mouth. I have not been wearing them lately, and I was wondering if wearing them really makes a difference or not....

How can l get rid of bad breath?
I have tried all tooth pastes, and l still have bad breath....

★ThInkS fOr HeRseLf★
My gums hurt so bad! Can somebody help me get rid of the pain?
I've been having a cavaty on the right lover side of my teeth for 3 years and I've been having bad toothaches off and on because I had an abcest. Recently the part of the tooth where the cavaty was out came out and it just left a little whole in the middle of my teeth where you can see some of my gums. Although my tooth isn't hurting anymore...my gums are starting to hurt...right at the part where you can almost feel the jawbone. Does anybody know what I can do to keep it from hurting so bad?

BD
If it's from the nerve endings have you tried tylenol extra strength or advil? I'm not a doctor and it's probaly bad advice...but what about that kankasore numbing medicine?

Reid C
Take ibuprofen
and eat softer foods.
also when you brush your teeth, dont brush so hard.
that's happened to me before cause i was brushing too hard.

kittywink
Rating
bless your heart you probably cannot afford a dentist if you haven't gone. Ask if the dentist will take a monthly payment in small amounts.

sweetypie_peace
make an appointment to see the dentest and take advils. Advils reduce pain. Really i had the same problem as you and I took Advils.

roflguy
Rating
u can use orajel to numb the pain or a painkiller. you should see your dentist - leaving cavities for 3 years is bad because the infection can go right to your jaws and pus can build up. My teacher lost his voice for a few days because of a tooth infection, and I've seen some kids with large abcess because they don't do anything about their cavity.

tulip telo
dentist!!!!
also you can take advil i think but im not sure
also to prevent this use mouth wash

scott9292003
Rating
Try some L-Lysine, That is what my Dr. told me to do. You can find it in the vitamin isle. In any drug store or grocery. Or if you can stand the taste Anbesol, (yuck ).

cheetahhate
Dentist immediately.

Mimi
Rating
GO TO THE DENTIST!

Neozanru
Rating
go to the dentist

NubNation
are you retarded your teeth are crying and saying there alive! take care of your little pearly babies! give them some toothpaste! and go to the toothmaster (dentist ) if you don't your pearly babies with all quit on you and go away (fall out) so help your pearly babies and go to a toothmaster

breshna15
Rating
please go to the dentist.
best way.
good luck :)

Candy C
You need to get to a dentist, you are developing an infection. You need to have that tooth pulled. Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy