Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

How painful is wisdom teeth extraction?
So I went to the oral surgeon today, and I'm going in on the 23rd to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am doing local anestetic, and not getting knocked out for it.

My question is, how ...

Is there a polite way to let someone know about bad breath?
A really nice guy that I just met has terrible bad breath. He seems interested in a relantionship but his bad breath is the only thing turning me off. What options are out there to diminish this? How ...

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

Best cure for a sore throat?
It's so sore :(...

One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

Does getting a filling hurt?
I think I need to get a filling in one of my teeth, but I’ve never had one before and I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t want to ask any of my mates about it because they’ll take the mickey ...

Do you brush your teeth....?
with cold or warm water?...

Jason
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. How do I stop this?
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I'm really worried. I floss and brush every day, but they still bleed. What do I do?

Mimia
Rating
The best thing to do is see a dentist, until then though; try an electric toothbrush, at first they will bleed more but eventually they should become stronger.

lolcat_kitty
your gums are too sensitive. use another brand of toothpaste. one dentist even advised to brush only once or twice daily.

S J
You really need to see a dentist, also, make sure you are not brushing too hard, and maybe use a soft bristled brush.

silly girly10
Rating
i think that you should go to dentist and see what is wrong my mom works in that industry so i tink that you should that keep doing what your doing.

paoiealkralkeadfa
go to the dentist. you probably have gingivitis if it started all of a sudden like this.if not, maybe u have sensitive gums. who knows? im not a dentist.

Texas Horse Lover
Rating
You need to floss better, and make sure you are brushing on the insides of your teeth, as well as at the gumline. HAve your dentist check your teeth and gums.

hey you
Rating
dont brush so hard? see a dentist
also go to the american dental associations website. they got all kinds of great and helpfull links, and q & a on there, and tips etc
good luck

wife2denizmoi
Rating
See a dentist to have your teeth cleaned. Also mention this to your general doc. Gums bleeding can be caused by several other issues.

Can I forgive him for hurting me
Rating
DENTIST.

colin h
Rating
you may have gingivitis or may be flossing/brushing too hard. Lay off the flossing for a week. If it doesnt get better SEE A DENTIST.

Ricky
Rating
Mouth rinse and brush your gums because you are supposed to brush them but most people don'.

kimba
Rating
go to the dentist asap
you gums should not bleed when you brush and floss

FRANsuFU
Rating
What works for me, at least it helps, is a "sensitive" toothpaste, particularly TOPOL.

Sara E
Your just brushing your teeth too hard. Get a toothbrush with softer bristles and don't press as hard against your teeth. It should stop bleeding once you've done this; but if not, go see your dentist! :)

Good Luck! x

JKid S
first see if you are brushing too hard because thats what happens when your gums bleed. And if you dont do that just go to the dentist.

kinda_crazyish
Rating
Use a softer bristle toothbrush and make sure you floss! YOU NEED TO FLOSS!!! Flossing is equally as important as brushing because it gets the stuff that your brush cant reach. Also remeber to mouth wash =)

cjude87
try changing the intensity of your tooth brush

agold_12
Its most likely gingivitis, do you brush your gums?
Have you tried listerine, its pretty good
I think you MAY need a prescription from a dentist
Go to a dentist, it doesn't hurt.

Krissy
Rating
use a softer toothbrush, and go to the dentist

:)Kam31896:)
Rating
One way s to brush softly on your teeth and when you floss do it softly it happened to bleed for me so i did it softly.

Tom S
Rating
thats plaque build up in your gums.. how about go to the dentist.. he will use that hook thing, and scrap away all the plaque so your gums will rest on your teeth again...

bad bob
stop brushing their tired

~LoViNg MoM n WiFe~
Rating
you have gingivitis, so buy a new toothbrush preferably a soft one and brush gently because your gum area are very sensitive...try to brush in a circle motion, with floss do the same thing, be gentle when using one...

hopelessmagic
Rating
use mouth rinse as well. Mine did it a lot but that seems to help. Now, not so much bleeding.

jessjess0310
Rating
move to a softer tooth brush, floss everyday, and swish with listeren everyday also. you should do those things two to three times a day. when your gums become healthy again it will stop.

Jessi
You have all the symptoms of Gingivitis. Buy colgate or creast sensitave toothpaste and make an appoinment at your local dentist asap.

SANAT
Rating
go see a dentist, u have gum decease.

kathy s
Rating
Go to a dentist. See if you have gum disease. Also brush with a soft brush. Better yet , use a battery operated toothbrush. They gently massage your gums.

Nicole H
Rating
you need o g dent

www.gumsbleeding.com/treatment.html

ztim
Keep up the brushing and flossing. The more you do those things, the tougher your gums will be. After a while they will stop bleeding. It is spooky to see blood on your toothbrush. Some folks will stop brushing because of that. Don't let that stop you. It's hard as heck to gum a steak!

~~Lisa~~
Go get yourself a good Water Pick... Your gums will bleed for the 1st week then it should stop... Use it 2 times a day you can even add a small amount of salt for the 1st week... get biotene mouthwash&biotene toothpaste use that and you shuld be fine.... Get the new Sonicare Elite!!!

Waterpik Cordless Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Introducing the oral irrigator that's great for a variety of needs, this unit is both cordless and rechargeable. The reservoir is right on the back of the handle, and detaches for easy filling. Convenient for those who travel a lot, have little space on their bathroom counters, or who hate dealing with cords that can easily get tangled. Includes 2 gentle clean jet tips and 2 deep clean jet tips. This one works great!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy