Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do they get the blue and red stripes in white toothpaste?

What causes white tongue?

What do you chew?
Not only do I like chewing gum, I also chew pen tops, the plastic rings off fizzy pop bottles and the wood sticks you get with ice lollys.

What is your favourite chewing device?...

Why is it that a nerve in a tooth can hurt for ages and then just stop?

Does it hurt to get Braces?
And do you think I am too old to get them? I am 23 years old, but I can afford them now, and was planning to get them put on this month. Just curious of how many adults get them....

I have a sore white lump in mouth.?
i have a sore white lump just above my top tooth, it changes in size daily and doesn not look like an ulcer, it hurts to touch and it doesnt move when touched, the tooth that it is over has started ...

Can someone help me? quickly!?
When I wake up in the morning I have bad breath, and goo in my mouth what is it and what can i do about it??
I use mouthwash and I brush my teeth 3 times a day!...

Answer This!!!!!!!!!!!!?
At what age did your wisdom teeth come through?...

Fake braces?? can i get them?
My teeth are so ugly, i dont even like to smile, im getting braces in like june, but i want to hide them now! i just want something to look real that cover up my hideous teeth?
Is there anywhere ...

Why are there so many kinds of toothpaste?
Which one works the best?...

Why do most people wait until they are older to get braces even though they have most of their adult teeth in?
by the time they are 12?...

Do crest whitening strips whiten your teeth permanently?

Additional Details
do they only stay white for a certain amount of time?...

What mouthwash is the best one?
wat is the best mouthwash????

What brands/?

also, can mouthwash stain your teeth (if it's blue colored for example)...

Is a second opinion a good idea?
I went to a dentist today for the first time in 5 years and she said I needed what probably amounts to $5000 or more in dental work. !5 cavities, bone loss, pockets etc. I brush twice a day and ...

What do I do?....my teeth hurt?
What do you do when you can't afford dental work?....and your teeth really hurt. I was told I'll need a root canal by the dentist last time - but then my dental insurance ran out....

I cant sleep i have wisdom tooth ache lying down is torture any suggestions?

How does it feel to have your wisdom teeth extracted?
I went to my dentist recently and was told that I need to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I heard it hurts really bad, and I have also heard it doesn't hurt.
Additional Details
All ...

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled out?
What can you and can u not be able to eat after wisdom teeth are pulled out??? Is soup okay or is that too hot??...

Help!! Toothache!!?
How can you ease the pain?...

Can someone answer my question about braces?
I am wanting to get braces soon, I am learning all I can about them first. My question is after the braces come off you have to wear a retainer....do you have to wear a retainer for the rest of your ...

fiona_webby
My gum still hurts two weeks after my tooth was removed, is this normal?

woowoo
Rating
YES IT IS POSSIBILE BECAUSE I JUST HAD ONE PULLED

jim
no its not, go to some clinic and check it out.....

Gorilla Mike
I got 2 teeth extracted, and it took about 2 weeks to 3 weeks to stop hurting. It depends on the size of the tooth. Also, make sure you do not have a dry socket. That is a hole (which did not clot with blood) and this means you have open nerve endings exposed. If you have this, you will need to pack it with cotton, to allow it to reclot, and heal. Best bet is to go see your dentist. It may just take a few more days. Ibupropen, take 4x200 mg. That will take care of the pain.

kaplah
If there wound has closed and there's no swelling, you're probably okay. But check with your dentist to be sure.

dragonlady
Rating
Did the dentist have problems removing the tooth? It could be a bruised bone. I had all my teeth extracted over ten years ago and I still have "tooth aches" they are what is known as phantom pain but it hurts just as bad as if it were a real tooth.
Either way if this is hurting that bad I would be checking with the dentist. If it is a dry socket or an infection you need to get it taken care of.

squabblo
Rating
There are two products that I believe help relieve sore gums. They are from a company called Oxyfresh and you can only buy them online. They are Oxyfresh's "Super Relief Dental Gel" and "All Purpose Gel".

Give them a try.

Go to http://www.oxyfreshww.com/OxyMike click on "Products" and click "Dental"

Good Luck! :)

azfrog75
yes, I had a couple teeth removed at the same time and my gums hurt for close to a month. your mouth is the slowest healing part of you body because of all the moisture. wounds heal faster with air.... when they removed your tooth, they left a hole. hole's take a while to close....

make the momma crazy
Rating
it is normal. not unless it is dry socket.

Hippie Chick
Rating
If it hurts like hell...and I mean BAD..could be dry socket...I tolerate pain pretty well and that brought me to tears...

qwq
i am not shore that is normal talk to your dentist maybe there is an infection and you need some antibiotics

Mycroft
No, it's not. If you dentist wasn't careful, part of the root could have been left in the gum, or perhaps a bone fragment from the jaw is trying to work out. Dry socket is also a possiblity. I would get a new x-ray from your dentist, and if you don't trust your current dentist, have the x-ray done by another dentist's office.

jojo8
The gum will be sore for awhile it just takes time for it to heal. Perfectly normal for it to still be sore.

cstinkerbell6969
Rating
Yes its normal! Sometimes it takes up to a month to stop feeling tender! Especially if you are playing with it unconciously with your tongue and when you are chewing. It will heal in time. I feel for u! Nothing worse!

dre
Blahhhhh
What a bunch of crap is found here

The mouth is the fastest healing part of your body, unless there is a problem.

You should not have pain. Contact your dentist ASAP
He should be the first to know when you have a question.
No Dentist
Not one single one, wants something they did to snowball out of control into a major infection.

Call him

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy