Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

How much does it cost to have wisdom teeth removed without insurance?

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

I need to know every thing about braces?
Be very specific. Do they hurt? how much? I need to know EVERYTHING about ...

Dental problem please help!!?
My male friend is driving me crazy, the past few weeks he has been getting very bad tooth ache. He is literally crying with the pain. He went to A and E the other morning and they advised him to go ...

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

Mercury tooth filling controversy ?
Background: Teeth fillings contain mercury. There is disagreement on whether this can cause mercury poisoning. Most medical professionals seem to think it does not.

Mercury poisoning can ...

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Mouth Ulcers, what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

aaliyah s
My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

Unc P
Rating
I agree with tellin' her the truth but, tell her in a way that won't hurt her feelings. If she's important to you you'll figure out exactly how to get the job done. (One thing you can do tho is... Have her lick the back of her hand, wait 10 seconds then smell her hand where she licked...) That will tell a person the truth about their breath. Hope this helps... Good luck...

Amy L
Tell her in private. Tell her about your last dental cleaning visit and how great it was. Then recommend your hygienist to friends. Offer her Listerine strips. Gift her your fav kind of tongue scraper. I did that and now my friends are doing it too. =)

Lord_Darkclaw
Rating
She should ask her doctor: it's likely that she has a bad reaction to some foods. If it's just poor dental hygiene then she needs to brush and floss.

elochic
first of all breath is not spelt breathe. you could tell her to use mouthwash as long as she is not sensitive about it. otherwise just don't be in her face all the time.

Tony
If she is a good friend just tell her frankly
she may be upset but will thank you in the long run.
Used to have a mate who always had strong body oder we whispered in his ear B O after a while he got the message.
Bye the way he had no sence of smell
So you see we did him a favour
Got married a year later
(still smells a little now and then ) hehehe

Filipus D
Offer her some mint or breath freshing candy.

christybitencourt
I'd definitely let her know in private and NOT share it with any of your other friends. It will seriously embarrass her! OK, so she could use a) gum, b) breath strips, or c) breath mints. I personally think that mouthwash will do the trick. Advise her to use mouthwash in the morning and night to kill bacteria. Also, I'd always have some mint flavored gum on me at all times (for after meals,long periods of time with mouth closed, or dry mouth).

Remember to be sensitive when advising her to do these things. She will feel embarrassed, I'm sure, but assure you that you're doing it because she's your friend and you care for her.

Good luck

Antonia
ask yr friend follow u to supermarket to buy mouthwash. Telling her that dentitst instructed u to use it to rid of dirt in yr mouth that result in bad breath.. then ask would yr friend be keen to get one.

you remind me of the babe..
lots of mints and gum

guro
gave him a presence/gift a box of mouthwash with your favorite flavor. just in case he will ask you just make a reason that it is your favorite smell. Hope that he will be using it everytime you will see each other.

MaryE
Rating
Suggest to your friend to use mouthwash and breath mints. Sometimes gum disease causes bad breath....she may need to see a dentist/periodontist.

wickedbutterfly
Rating
Tell her to make sure she is also brushing her tounge and flossing!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy