Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

An awful taste at the back of my throat and in my mouth?? how can i ge trid of this?
after a few beers on a saturday and sunday for the next 3-4 days i have a horrible taste in my mouth, what causes this and how do you get rid of this??...

How do i sharpen my canine teeth?
i want them to be more ...

What's wrong with my mouth?
My lips and the area around my mouth has been drying up for the past three days. It seems chafed and cracked and my entire mouth hurts and is almost numb with pain - i've tried lip balm, canola ...

Braces-do u have to pull your teeth out??/?
my dentist said that i have go to the orthodontist and get braces.
i m only 12 and my teeth are really crooked. my sister even calls me a vampire. i asked my friends (who has braces..) and they ...

Is the dentist reccommending unnecessary treatments?
I haven't been to the dentist in about 9 years (out of fear from the last visit). I reccently went and am being recommended to receive a debridement. When he showed me the x-rays, however, I ...

What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?

How soon do antibiotics start working?
I was prescribed antibiotics for a badly infected tooth on Monday. Although the pain has lessened it is still quite bad. When will it feel better?...

Sensitive Teeth?
My teeth have become very sensitive since I started using an electric toothbrush. My mid-day, I can hardly talk at work. I started using Sensodyne toothpaste about 4 days ago (twice a day at the ...

Help please!! my front tooth has just come out.?
Please help somebody!! my front tooth has just come out after biting into an apple, its not a real tooth it has a rod attached to it, does any one know of any good glues or dental cements to stick it ...

Help please!! I am having EXTREME pain in my mouth from one tooth with a cavity. It is throbbing from the?
right side of my head all the way through my entire jaw line. This is extreme pain....i'd say level 8 on a scale from 1-10...what can I do? Whats wrong?...

Braces teeth pain?
ok i got braces today...and my teeth are hurting bad...for some reason especially my front 4....they almost feel loose but they aren't...what is up with that...oh and how long after they get put ...

What hurts more? A tattoo or a cavity filling?
I am going to be having a couple cavities filled in two different appointments and I'm very nervous. I was wondering how much the novocaine shot hurts. I was always told this is the worst step ...

Do braces hurt when they are put on?
Do braces hurt when they are put on or when they are putting them on? When will it start really hurting?
(Anyone with expierience, please)

I'm getting braces.
I'm ...

Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine http://www.truthaboutspl Details

Back tooth hurting really bad?
my lower back tooth hurts so much that i cant eat or do anything. it keeps me up at night too. well do you lose your lower back teeth because im 16 and i havent lost my back teeth at all someone ...

What is the best way to cure a tooth ache?

Do root canals hurt?
i have to get one done in October. be honest with me,...

How many natural teeth are you supposed to have?

Braces??????????????? --Read--?
Help me!!
please?
-Read Below-

ok, can somebody tell me these questions?
cuz i really need to know them for later, and i want to be prepared for when i do..please answer?

Does anyone know if braces hurt? and is it worth getting made fun of?

Billy
My dad said i might need a brace, what do you think? (pic included)?
http://www.ag.state.oh.us/img/meth/content/methmouth1.jpg

They look fine to me

Genevieve` T
Rating
Looks like something from Poltergeist. Shall I call in a psychic and a priest with Holy water for good luck?

paramore-boy
Rating
yes

smells like vanilla
AHHHHH! lol. I beleive you do.

jjlarson77
Yes, just for cosmetic purposes. Remember, it's up to you, it's your mouth. I suggest an oral surgeon.

I'm bakman
depends how old you are if ur in high school get it b4 ur 16 cos i'm 15 now my dad is like i need braces but next year i'm going college so it's late now

Im Ur Sunshine!! :)
umm... arnt braces for ur leg like an ankle brace. I dont think any kind of brace could help u in the situation. Maybe u could just wiggle them b/c they will prolly all fall out and then u could get denchers!

fastreply s
your dad is out of his mind ,probably beyond crazy you are perfectly fine and normal.
he must have been kidding with you.
by the way do you use baking soda?

luckyme
don't think braces will help that .. that is grossssssssss

Alex L
Rating
you dont need braces you need dentures and about 80 surgerys meth mouth

hot lady2009
wow well u should try a dental surgeon

The sex Dr
Rating
Never smile at a girl for she wil run a mile.. joker

AmandaLov©
...ok......that was odd..

Nick
Rating
You need no braces, you need a priest!

Kelsies
Braces... haha get some dentures...lol :P

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy