Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How can i ease the pain of a toothache?

How bad does it hurt to get braces?

Whenever i eat something sweet my teet really hurt, why?

If u dont want to pull a tooth.. what can u do?

How can I tell someone that thier breath stinks? w/o hurting the person?

Feels like hair on my tongue for days???
i have this feeling like i have hair on my tongue ...i look on the mirror and even used a flashlight but i see nothing.i tied mouth wash,brushing on more often even changed tooth paste brands and ...

HELP! Just had a tooth out. Any suggestions on how to combat the pain and what is easy to eat?
I can't take ibuprofen as i am an asthmatic.

Should i get an ice pack or something top help with the swelling?

I'm really hungry but i'm struggling to think of ...

What colour braces should I get?
I have caramel coloured skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. I'm getting my braces on Tuesday and I'm not worried, but I'd like to know what colours would look nice on me. My friends ...

Can you file your teeth down whith a nail file????
i was just wonerind cuz i have really big buck teeth and i was just wondering if i could do that?????
can i ????...

I have bad breath pls help?

First question: gettin braces 2nd question...?
my first question is does it hurt 2 get braces...do they numb u...do u have 2 wear a retainer afterwards?

second question...when a person says they have 2 go pee they say number 1 or when ...

Braces question?
I've had braces for about two years, & the last few months, my teeth have been hurting non stop, & when i get them tightened, it's unbearable.

what should i do?!?
A...

The best way to pull a tooth out?
i have a REALLY loose tooth right now. the outside of it is totally de-tatched and the other side is being stubborn. the best way to pull out a tooth? im REALLY not into pain, or i wouldnt being ...

Do you judge people by their teeth?
Does it make a difference to you if a person has very bad teeth (bad meaning crooked, not discolored)?...

Does it hurt to get the wire through the brakets?
i know i asked many questions about braces (srry lol) but i want to know if it hurts when they put the wire through the brakets and is it true that they can "accidentley" fall pieces down ...

Are braces embarrasing for a 16 year old?

I'm afraid of going to dentist. What should I do to kill the fear?

How long does the pain last after getting your wisdom tooth pulled?
OMG IT HURTS SO BAD I WANNA CRY WHEN WILL THE FREAKIN PAIN GO AWAY?...

Wisdom teeth?
is it possible for these teeth to grow in without pain?
I am twelve. I think I feel then in the back growing. No pain. Wats up?
Additional Details

Why do we need to get our teeth cleaned at the dentist if we floss and brush at home?

Mitch P
MY TOOTH JUST FELL OUT!!! WHAT DO I Do?!?!?!?
my tooth was fine and dandy and perfectly healthy, and it just fell out! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!?

☆cαndєє αρρlε★
Rating
Put it under your pillow =)

thedawg
stick it under ur pillow and maybe the tooth fairy will give ya sum money...lol...J/j...but i dont really no try goin to the dentist

Bug Fuggy
Rating
Quick! Shove it back in! Or you could call a dentist :)

heely03
put it under your pillow

dj-kitten
its just a tooth...
put it under your pillow, haha

Miri
first of all... Go to the restroom and wash out your mouth with water. Don't make the water hot, or cold, just medium.

then, wash the tooth off. you may be able to see if there are any cracks in it or if it just fell out. sometimes your little teeth get pushed out by the big ones because the big one is trying to come out of the gums.

dont worry about it, if you happen to be worried though, call your dentist and make an appointment.

Hope this helps!

tiger
put it back in and super glue it

edit- sorry person below me

Van is due 5/8/08!
assuming this is a perminant tooth, go to your dentist. If this is a baby tooth, gargle with salt water

Louie Liverlips
Glue it back in with Super Glue!

edit - Dang person above me!!!

wisper
put it under your pillow and you will get a visit from the magical tooth fairy who may give you a shiny new quarter lol word of advise if it was perfectly healthy and fine and dandy it wouldnt have fell out

suzanne g
wrap it in a paper towel & put it in a container with ice in it. Drive to the dentist immediately with it. They can sometimes put them back in.

Or, just hold tooth in your hand and go to dentist - NOW!

halesbop
put it back into the spot it was supposed to be in and call your dentist, seriously trust me, my dad had to do that. It saves the tooth

Spartan117
Rating
First, calm the *** down you still have the 31 teeth in your mouth, and second, brush your teeth right now, including the fallen out tooth, and stop the bleeding.

Option 1: get over it, its one tooth

Option 2: Call a dentist, though im not sure theres anything else he can do

Option 3: Use Super glue, and paste it back in.

Option 4: call your dentist,and have him put a "crown"(fake tooth) in place of the fallen out one. IF you cant fix the real one.

Bridie B
Rating
is it an adult tooth? if so contact the dentist immediately you may not need it, if it is at the back otherwise you could get a screw in. But you must contact your dentist to make sure, to avoid further chaos.

Ruthyrae
call the denstist or the doctor and tell them your story. they can probably help u

princess
OOOh i think you should go 2 the dentis NOW

youripmyheartrightout
... Well. If it was an adult tooth I would go to the dentist. If that's the case, just set up an appointment and keep your tooth in a baggie and explain what happened to your doctor.

Vickyy<3
Rating
call the dentist, probably it was a baby tooth still, people over 30+ don't even know they still have baby teeths, it's okay, just wait and listen to your dentist.

emmymb
Rating
rinse it but dont scrub or vital tissue might be lost, then even though it sounds gross place the tooth in the socket until you can get to a dentist. if you tooth doesnt go back in put it in a glass of milk... and get to a dentist asap!

HeatherS
Rating
I am going to assume this to be a permanent tooth, which is probably crowned and this crown part of the tooth is what came out or off. Did the crown or coronal portion of the tooth break off, or did the whole tooth, root and all, come out? In any case you will need to see a dentist to find out why this happened and to prevent it from happening to your other teeth, and to see if the tooth can be restored or the crown placed back on. Hopefully this is just a crown that came off, those are much easier to repair. See your dentist soon so you don't develop an infection if the roots are intact.

smartypants909
Rating
Go to the dentist, depending on which tooth it is, you might need a cap or a bridge.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
NOT TOO MUCH. IF THIS WAS DUE TO GUM DISEASE THEN THERE'S NO HOPE. KEEP IT AS A MOMENTO.

texas nanna
Rating
if its a baby tooth just rinse your mouth out, and wait for the toothfairy. adult tooth put it in milk and go to dentist.

redbeluga
Rating
uhh if your picture is right and you are a adult see a dentist

Pits4Me
Rating
Put it in milk and get the dentist ASAP!!!!!

Dannii n OC
Rating
Go to the dentist immediately.

The girl is a geek.
Put it under your pillow....you might get .25 cents!

Robin B
put it in milk and call your dentist for an emergency visit !

The InGLeSH MaYJuR
Rating
First put it under your pillow before you forget then call your dentist and ask why your tooth just decided to abandon ship.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy