Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why does smoking make your teeth go yellow?

Why has teeth a shade of yellow? Is it a nutrient deficiency?

Braces ???
Well I'm in 8th grade and getting braces on December 4th. It's still a pretty long time, bt I can't wait and I'm really excited. So, I'm just wondering about any information ...

Is it any harm to health if you accidentally fall asleep with crest white strips on?
i fell asleep last night with crest white strips on, and i woke up with a sore throat and nothing on my teeth. is it any harm to your health to swallow crest white strips?...

Bad Breath Questions?????
My teeth are sparkling white and I use mouth wash every day before school, but by the time I'm at school my breath is ack! Any helpful info?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!...

How can I get rid of this toothache?
I had 2 top teeth filled 4 weeks ago and immediately started to have toothache. The pain radiates all over the left side of my face, into my head and eyes and into all other teeth on the left side. T...

Would you be concerned?
I got my wisodom teeth out on Tuesday, I went o a concert last night and kissed a girl a bit with my tounge, not crazy bu a occassionally. I was spitting blood this morning, I guess from the teeth. S...

Do fixed braces hurt ?
I'm getting fixed braces (train-tracks) tomorrow and I was just wondering if it hurts when they tighten the wire. Help I'm really worried =(...

I think i need braces, my mom doesnt!
this is what my teeth look like:
http://i291.photobucket. http://i291.photobucket. ...

I am getting braces soon, do they hurt?
I am wondering if they hurt? If they do which part hurts more? Do they hurt taking them off?
Which foods should I stay away from?...

What will be easier to eat with braces?
I have the choice to have pizza or a fish sandwich with fries from Dairy Queen.
And i only got braces on my top teeth. What will be easier to eat? And wont really mess with my braces?
A...

Please BRACES HELP!!!!?
I''m a 15 year old girl and i'm getting braces tomorrow..what are some things that i need to look out for or is it going to hurt? what are the main things i should eat when i first get ...

Is this been a bit unreasonable?
I'm 18 and had an orthodontist appointment today at 12:45pm. I got the bus at 12pm. The bus was taking longer than I expected and tried several times to ring and say i was going to be late, but ...

I'm Getting Braces. I have some questions :]?
I'm getting braces this Tuesday. I was wondering does it hurt?? And if so how long does it hurt? Also I don't know what colors I should choose.
Should I get pink and black or Blue and ...

Is £2400 justifiable to charge to fix ONE tooth?
My dads broken one of his front teeth, and his dentist has quoted him this much for fixing it, which isn't much work either. His dentist also commented on him 'not having much jaw bone at ...

It has been 5 days, and where my wisdom tooth was is still bleeding. Help?
Okay... Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago, and my left side seems to be doing fine. I was having trouble with bleeding on both sides, but eventually my left side seemed to heal up. The ...

I just swallowed a gum...?
what should i do? i'm being serious here
Additional Details
yeah i'm tlaking about a piece of gum. lol, won't it get stuck on my throat or something?...

Dentists, doctors ,nurses,please, i have a bad toothache?
i need something that i can do to tide me over unitl tomorrow, it hurts really bad, alreadyy took 3 tylenol.......help, in a lottttttttt of pain . any ideas???
Additional Details
anyone??...

What are the main reasons for taking wisdom teeth out?

Any one else had this happen to their teeth?
My great grandad got loose teeth in his 60's and got a whole new set come through, when he died he had a perfect set of natural teeth!
I am hoping this will of skipped a couple of ...

Nicky Noo
It really hurts....!!!!?
I am getting my 4 wisdom teeth all at once! my whole mouth feels like it is breaking!! I have 2 sides out on the bottom two and the top two are trying to break down. My whole head and gums and even my cheeks hurt and are quite red cos its inflammed.
I've also started to notice that my other teeth are slowly getting pushed out of line. I have really straight teeth so im quite worried.
Should i get them pulled?? Im also in the UK on a visa and dont go back to Australia for another 12 months...
Advice would be appreciated... thanks!!!
XX :-)

Bridget R
find a good dentist fast

Eric L
If the wisdom teeth are, in fact, pushing your other teeth out of line, then, yes they probably should be removed. You said you are getting the 4 wisdoms all at once, any time a tooth erupts through the gum you will have swelling and discomfort, but it would not cause your teeth to misalign. If your mouth cannot accommodate the extra space needed for the wisdoms this can happen. Many times the wisdoms will be impacted and cause on and off pain frequently and trap bacteria and need to be pulled eventually anyway. If your other teeth are fine, you don't "need" them anyway. In the mean time, Ibuprofen will work wonders for pain and inflammation. Just don't overdue it!

kittenlove
you have to remove them immediately.

Esmerelda
Find a dentist and get them to advise you. Sounds like you may need to have them pulled. Being miserable for 12 months doesn't sound like much of an option to me.

wangsness1
drink a lot of soup. Eat hard candy and stop complaining. It is your fault. Dont kill anyone it will make it worse. Go to school and get yer work done and yer be fine. Get braces and stop drinking beer.

healthwise357
Rating
taking care of your gums could entail only paying close attention to proper oral hygiene like proper brushing and careful flossing every after meal. this can help remove plaque that get stuck on teeth. having a regular dental check up and regular dental cleanings can make sure that teeth and gums stay healthy. water has a lot of health benefits and this can be advantageous to oral and dental health. make sure that you drink adequate amount of water to be able to keep bad bacteria in the mouth at bay. visit http://www.oramd.com for more gum care tips.

IGOR-R-R
Rating
No, don't pull those out. You sould of not have all your 4 WT taken out, in the first place. It will probably hurt you 2-4 days hard-core and than in a week or two thr pain will pass. Just make sure it won't get infected, do everything dentist told.

paulbilsborough
Rating
You may want to call NHS Direct. They'll give you advice.

Yellow fruit of the loom guy?
Rating
Definitely get an opinion from the insurance agency and a dentist. My wisdom teeth fit my mouth fine. My husband's were pulled years ago.

You should keep every tooth you can but if your teeth are being pushed by these new teeth, you must do something right away.

Every once in a while, I get pain in the area just behind the wisdom teeth. It hurts for a while. It's the inflamed and redness, and pushing other teeth out of place that concerns me.

Take some Tylenol or aspirin or whatever and ask the pharmacist if he has any recommendations to tamp down the pain.

See a dentist!!

Bill G
Rating
get them yanked now......or they will screw up the rest of your teeth and then you'll need braces later, if you don't do it now.

Good luck!!

drue93
yeah definately get them pulled it will hurt alot but if you don't it will also hurt and it will screw up your teeth

Sarah B
Rating
YEs get them pulled! They will screw up your teeth and there is a chance of infection. Your jaw sounds to be too small to have those come in. I got mine pulled before they came through thankfully and it didn't hurt much afterwards.

And I can tell you one infected tooth hurts like heck. I could only imagine what it would feel like if it were 4.

Contact your insurance company if you are on it currently and see if they will cover it. Explain the situation regarding your visa, work (or school) situation.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy