Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why has teeth a shade of yellow? Is it a nutrient deficiency?

Braces ???
Well I'm in 8th grade and getting braces on December 4th. It's still a pretty long time, bt I can't wait and I'm really excited. So, I'm just wondering about any information ...

Is it any harm to health if you accidentally fall asleep with crest white strips on?
i fell asleep last night with crest white strips on, and i woke up with a sore throat and nothing on my teeth. is it any harm to your health to swallow crest white strips?...

Bad Breath Questions?????
My teeth are sparkling white and I use mouth wash every day before school, but by the time I'm at school my breath is ack! Any helpful info?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!...

How can I get rid of this toothache?
I had 2 top teeth filled 4 weeks ago and immediately started to have toothache. The pain radiates all over the left side of my face, into my head and eyes and into all other teeth on the left side. T...

Would you be concerned?
I got my wisodom teeth out on Tuesday, I went o a concert last night and kissed a girl a bit with my tounge, not crazy bu a occassionally. I was spitting blood this morning, I guess from the teeth. S...

Do fixed braces hurt ?
I'm getting fixed braces (train-tracks) tomorrow and I was just wondering if it hurts when they tighten the wire. Help I'm really worried =(...

I think i need braces, my mom doesnt!
this is what my teeth look like:
http://i291.photobucket. http://i291.photobucket. ...

I am getting braces soon, do they hurt?
I am wondering if they hurt? If they do which part hurts more? Do they hurt taking them off?
Which foods should I stay away from?...

What will be easier to eat with braces?
I have the choice to have pizza or a fish sandwich with fries from Dairy Queen.
And i only got braces on my top teeth. What will be easier to eat? And wont really mess with my braces?
A...

Please BRACES HELP!!!!?
I''m a 15 year old girl and i'm getting braces tomorrow..what are some things that i need to look out for or is it going to hurt? what are the main things i should eat when i first get ...

Is this been a bit unreasonable?
I'm 18 and had an orthodontist appointment today at 12:45pm. I got the bus at 12pm. The bus was taking longer than I expected and tried several times to ring and say i was going to be late, but ...

I'm Getting Braces. I have some questions :]?
I'm getting braces this Tuesday. I was wondering does it hurt?? And if so how long does it hurt? Also I don't know what colors I should choose.
Should I get pink and black or Blue and ...

Is ÂŁ2400 justifiable to charge to fix ONE tooth?
My dads broken one of his front teeth, and his dentist has quoted him this much for fixing it, which isn't much work either. His dentist also commented on him 'not having much jaw bone at ...

It has been 5 days, and where my wisdom tooth was is still bleeding. Help?
Okay... Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago, and my left side seems to be doing fine. I was having trouble with bleeding on both sides, but eventually my left side seemed to heal up. The ...

I just swallowed a gum...?
what should i do? i'm being serious here
Additional Details
yeah i'm tlaking about a piece of gum. lol, won't it get stuck on my throat or something?...

Dentists, doctors ,nurses,please, i have a bad toothache?
i need something that i can do to tide me over unitl tomorrow, it hurts really bad, alreadyy took 3 tylenol.......help, in a lottttttttt of pain . any ideas???
Additional Details
anyone??...

What are the main reasons for taking wisdom teeth out?

Any one else had this happen to their teeth?
My great grandad got loose teeth in his 60's and got a whole new set come through, when he died he had a perfect set of natural teeth!
I am hoping this will of skipped a couple of ...

Breath mints; Peppermint, Wintergreen, or Cinnamon? Which brand is the most effective?
Just asking in case I ever do get bad breath. Don't you think it's good to be prepared for the rare but possible?...

wcarolinew
Is my root canal going to be painful?
I asked my dentist this and he said no. But thats what they told me when I had my wisdom tooth removed and I was in pain for 3 weeks!!! The worst pain in my life. It was botched thats why. Can somneone please tell me what to expect with a root canal. I want to know the truth.

bestbuy1002003
Rating
I just got my one my wisdoms pulled out @ 32 years old a few days ago.Intially,without anethesia,YES.But if your doctor gives U penicillian and also hydrocodone as well,the pain should go away in 2 days. but the Hydrocodone just might make U sleepy,U just might have to call in sick for that.Just keep taking the penicillan until it runs out,then things should be alright after that. Hope for the best.

krodgibami
Rating
I've had 4 root canals done and only one was painful afterwards. The most annoying thing about a root canal is that, depending on the shape of the tooths root, it can take a long time to complete. The longest I sat in a chair for was a little over 4 hours. Thank the Lord above that I didn't have any coffee ro sodas prior to sitting in the seat. I can honestly say that I never had a painful experience during the root canal process. And only one time out of the four did I experience any pain afterward, and that was because it awas a molar with tee roots. It took a lot of work in that small area and it became sensative. But got better in about 5 days. Don't sweat it. You will be absolutly fine. Cheers!

InuYasha chic
You shouldn't be in pain while it is going on but as for afterward it all depends on the skill of your dentist, and your body. I have known people who have had alot of pain and people who it never hurt. They should give you some pain relievers in any case so if it does hurt afterwards then take the meds. Good luck I hope it doesn't hurt afterward.

me1026
yes

Shredded Cottage Cheese
Rating
The root canal removes the root (the nerve) of the tooth, so once complete there should be no pain.

littleredhen
Rating
Let them know you are hypersensitive and ask for more meds. When I had mine done, he gave me extra during the procedure just because it looked like it might be pain full, but honestly after the first couple of shots it was all good.

~J*me~
Rating
Thats so weird...I just had a root canal done and it didn't hurt at all...I only had a little soreness from it but other then that I was fun! Good luck and stop stressing out!!!

johnny cee
Rating
Unless there is an abscess or other problem most root canals are painless when the patient is anesthetized.
I Cr 13;8a

Phone E
No

white.sale
I think it will. But I don't know, my teeth are healthy.

billy s
I've had 3 root canals and they don't hurt at all.

silegon
Rating
It shouldn´t hurt because your doctor will use anesthetics. The procedure is simple, and u should be OK, if you want to prevent that soreness just have a analgesic antiinflammatory med before and after. Don´t worry!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy