Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Wisdom teeth removal?
I don't have my wisdom teeth yet but they are coming i can feel them in my gums. I'm afraid to have them removed because i've heard stories about how some people have died because the ...

Is it possible to have a retainer on your bottom teeth?

Which is better Invisaline or braces?
My teeth aren't all together and i have a spot that crowds. which wiilbe better Invisaline or regular ...

Should I complain?
I banged my mouth early this year and the swelling was terrible. I couldnt eat, move my mouth or sleep and was in constant pain. One of the doctors I saw at the hospital in torbay a&e said "...

I'm seconds away from kicking my co-worker in the teeth, he's that annoying... any suggestions?

What kind of food do u eat when u have braces?
i got braces, it hurtz and when i eat it hurtz. what do i do? what do i eat?...

Should I brush my teeth before using mouthwash or the other way round?

Need help with a baby tooth?
I got a baby tooth and got braces. They didn't put a wire over it because they thought that would help me make the tooth lose. It has been there for like over a year now and I can't get it ...

I just got my lip pierced yesterday. Am I able to drink soda?
Am I able to drink soda when I got my lip pierced yesterday?...

Advise on best teeth whitening products over the shelf thanks?

Dentists, good or bad ?
got bad toothache, its lasted a week and was hoping it was gonna go away, it hasn't.

dentists, should i go or wait and hope a little longer ?

my teeth just arent good

How much toothpaste should an adult use on a toothbrush?
I put a pea size on my brush, while my boyfriend fills the whole top of his brush with toothpaste. I think he uses WAY too much toothpaste on his brush (we're already out and I just bought a ...

I'v got no teeth and am not eligible for false ones, what shall I do?

Additional Details
WTF!?!? GRIN AND BEAR IT?
WITH WHAT?...

Help! When I brushed my teeth................?
I bought a new brush today and when I brushed my teeth, the toothpaste turned bright red and I was bleeding from quite a few areas....this has never happened before in my life?

The ...

Do you know what a frenectomy is??
I had one today and i was just wondering how many people actually knew what it was....

Why do I gag when I brush my teeth and what can I do to stop?

Wisdom teeth?
my best friend just had her wisdom teeth taken out wat can she eat that will not harm her mouth she only had them out yesterday finding it hard to talk any ...

What do dentists do with your teeth after they have been pulled?
I just had three wisdom teeth pulled and was curious. I forgot to ask the dentist....

I am getting braces?
What are the best braces to get to be camoflaged or disguised in my teeth? Porcelain I heard? Any other ones?...

I still got my wisdom teeth?
I had my lower wisdom teeth for a few years but my top just finsihed showing up. is it bad if I have them for too long? also I heard that if you dont get them take out they will push all your teeth ...

Randy W
Is it safe to apply rubbing alcohol to stop a toothache?
Either I need a filling, or a root canal, I need to stop this very intense pain now.... I was told the rubbing alcohol would kill the root...

I
I don't think it is a good idea to put rubbing alcohol in your mouth! Please get to a dentist.

sasha_boom
no rubbing alcohol will not kill the root..the nerve needs to be removed called a root canal...try clove oil in pure form to help with the pain and an anti-inflammatory med like ibuprofen. get the tooth pulled or a root canal and crowned only options

ravenmatu
hell no

Invader Zim
Rating
no.

chance
Rating
Try aspirin too. It's a painkiller.

notyou311
Rating
No, it won't work. You need clove oil or Oragel. If the pain is intense, go to the ER for pain meds and get to a dentist.

Waferette
Rating
Ohh, don't do that! Cloves have been used as a natural anesthetic for years. Make a paste of ground cloves and put a little on it. Try not to swallow it, though. A bit is ok, but not great gobs of it. That should help make it feel better.

yawmee
Rating
eeeep!!!! not rubbing alcohol! you might swallow it and it's fatal!

walkerzo2000
Rating
Rubbing alcohol would probably kill the root, but it's also poisonous. Do Not Ingest.

Heidi
don't do it, it will damage the tissues. get some Orajel or something, and for Heaven's sake go to the dentist!

T-Bird
Rating
NO NO NO, rubbing alchohol is toxic if taken internally. Use clove oil for the pain and then maybe take an ibuprofen for the inflamation. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Red
You don't want to "kill the root," because that will kill your tooth -- a sure way to make sure the pain increases. There's stuff made with clove oil (I can't remember the name, but you can find it in any drug store) that you can put on the aching tooth to numb things until you get to see a dentist. This is just a slightly weaker version of what a dentist will give you to use after a tooth has been removed.

Jackie J
Oil of Cloves followed by a trip to the dentist. If no Oil of Cloves handy then Nurofen. Good luck. I feel for you, toothache is misery :-(

Rich Z
Rating
No. Rubbing alcohol is poisonous. Use oil of cloves instead.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy