Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Help! What causes bad breath and how can I get rid of it?
Well I have braces and I brush at least twice a day everyday. I don't floss a lot though. Is that why? How can I get rid of my bad breath?...

My 11 year old daughter has a dentists appointment on her birthday?
Shall I perspone it to another day?
Additional Details
My daughter is just going for a general checkup. Do you think it would be such a big deal if it's in the morning?...

I gotta have my wisdom teeth out in the new year what can anyone tell me about it?

Additional Details
I gotta get 4 out so i will be knocked out thank god I was more wanting to know what to expect with the ...

Do braces hurt alot when you first get them???

HOW TO TrEAT OR REDUCE THE PAIN OF ULCERS IN YOUR MOUTH?
HELP MY ULCER IN MY MOUTH BURNS...

Does anyone have braces on the back of their teeth?
I have them on the back not the front of my lower teeth. I'm wondering if it affects my speech. They're not really braces just hardened glue and wire....

I went to the dentist and he said I needed a root canal. My tooth does not hurt. Could I just need a filling?
Should I get a second opinion????...

HELP, Braces???????
If you are under 18 and in full time eduction, do you still pay for your braces?
If not, do you find your own orthodontist?...

Is it true that baking soda will make your teeth whiter? wont it have any side effects?

How can i fix recessed gums that are pussing?
Its just my two front teeth that are recessed and pussing because of a piercing i had, how much would it cost, or what would the dentist do? thank you for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!...

How many times will an NHS dentist do a root canal on the same tooth, before refusing?
And telling you , it will have to come out
Additional Details
I WILL NOT LET GO, ITS MY TOOTH, I NEED IT TO CHEW.

dO YOU HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR EACH TIME HE TRIES...

How much do you think is orthodontic braces?

I jus got fillings which r better plastic or silver? and any foods i shouldnt eat?

What do they do at a usual dental check up annd clean?
what do they do at a general check up and clean and what does it feel like?

do you mind it?...

Braces Information?
Does It Hurt?
Whats The Process?
How long do they take until you take them out?
All info, thanks....

I just got my wisdom teeth out two days ago....?
how do I know if I have a "dry socket"? Every once in a while I get a shooting pain, is this normal or should I go in and get it checked out??...

How come bacteria haven't developed a resistance to toothpaste?
Bacteria have evolved to survive in many different harsh environments. They have developed resistances to some antibiotics within a few decades.
How come bacteria haven't developed a ...

Tonsillitis?
can you still get tonsilitis if they have been removed as i have a very bad throat you no the one where you just dont want to swollow
Additional Details
i had my tonsilis out when i was ...

Okay No Matter what I do I always have cavitys in my teeth.?
No matter how many time I brush floss and rinse with mouthwash I always have cavitys! WHAT DO I DO...

Which over the counter medicine, reduces swelling? Ibuprofin or acetiminophin ?
Have a swollen gum near a bad tooth. 2 weeks to dentist. Help....

Sexy Hunk
Is it possible to regrow your teeth?
I was wondering is it possible to regrow your teeth naturally

5cents_worth
Once you lose your adult teeth it's next to impossible that another set will grow in. As far as I know there is nothing you can do to induce another set to grow. Time for some cosmetic dentistry.

Scully
Of course, all humans have milk teeth, then adult teeth kick-in. If they fall out....iron rods or plastic/ceramic icons can produce new teeth. Why? Have you heard otherwise? Have stem cell babies developed adult teeth that can be implanted? Sheesh...they must look freaky weird....babies with gi-normous teeth.

scruffycat
Rating
After your baby teeth, come your adult teeth. After your adult teeth, come dentures. No, humans don't regrow teeth.

proudmommy
Rating
You cannot actually regrow an entire tooth, but if you have a small cavity beginning you can use a special toothpaste with fluoride to have the top layer of your tooth repair itself. You only have two sets of teeth though - your baby teeth (primary) and your adult teeth (permanent). Once you lose an adult tooth, it's gone forever.

skenk33
If that was true, then there would be no gap tooth, funny looking people out there !!!!!

Snail
Rating
No, you get baby set and adult set...when they're gone, you're out of luck. Rarely people will have another set, but some people only have one...my daughter had 4 teeth that had no adult teeth..when she gets bigger she'll need implants for 2 of them...she had enough to fill in the rest.

paulpoulboy.
Rating
Actually a technique is being developed in the US (where else?)
Its a long way off yet but theres talk a process is being developed where new teeth can be developed where adult teeth ,permanent teeth have been extracted..I guess it remains to be seen but as a dentist its obviously a very exciting idea and would totally revolutionise my job.

In the meantime its implants, crowns atc Im afraid!

roskoroskorosko
Rating
yes it is but you can only do it once in a lifetime.

Lifesnadir
Rating
No, it isn't. You get 1 set of baby teeth and 1 set of permanent teeth.

Bessie H
yes, if you are a shark or elephant. Does this help you.

flowers70
Rating
no

St♥rmy Skye
Rating
no. the only time teeth come back is after you lose your baby teeth. after that, you are out of luck.

j4Rose
Rating
When you have your adult teeth, no.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy