Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

OOOOUUUCCCHHH!! Wisdom teeth are in pain!!??
What should i do?...

Bracess???
im getting braces in 7 days. does anybody have tips or anything about braces? im kinda nervous
Additional Details
oh yah and im getting 2 teeth pulled.
does that hurt? or is there ...

Is there any way to kill bad breath with just normal food?
not mint, gum, toothpaste, tic tac, mouth wash....
just... food.......

Toothache!! Please Help?
I cant get to the dentist until tomorrow evening. I am in excrutiating pain. What can I do to dull the pain and just make it until tomorrow?

Have tried tylenol, peroxide, orajel....

Is having a cavity filled at a dentist worse than having a tooth pulled out? (Mentally)?
I have to have a cavity filled, but i've never had one before, i was wondering if having a cavity filled is worse than having a tooth pulled out? I'm scared of the dentist so im asking if ...

Is it true that a tea bag is good for pain in the mouth? My mom had a tooth pulled and her mouth is sore.?
I can't remember if a tea bag was good for an actual "tooth ache" or if it would help her when she already had her tooth pulled out. Anybody know?...

How frequently should dental x-rays be taken?

Teeth question?
okay my teeth arent yellow or anything but
I want to know something that will make them
really white like the ...

Is there any procedure where a dentist would use a hammer and chisle?
is there any procedure where a dentist would use a hammer and chisle? i need to know for a project?...

Is it okay to brush my teeth with baking soda every day?

Is there anyway to stop a Wisdom Tooth from coming in?
I cant afford to go to an oral surgeon to pull it out......

Put to sleep for wisdom teeth?
I went to the dentist today and he said I need to have my 3 remaining wisdom teeth extracted by an oral surgeon because he is afraid to pull them out because they are to close to a nerve that can ...

Whats the best way of removing my teeth and fitting dentures?

My teeth are starting to rot and my hair is tangled, what gives?

Braces Help!!!!!!?
I have had braces for about 3 weeks. I was eating a cookie and one of the bridges on my bottom teeth went loose. I didn't notice it until it popped off my tooth and just dangled on the wire. I�...

Could you have 4 molars and 2 canines and 2 frnt teeth pulled at once?
without being "knocked" out?
Additional Details
better to get it done all at once! had a truck accident and whats left is in bad shape! cracked and broke off and bad fillings?...

Do you eat what you find when you floss?
Disgusting question I know. I was asked this recently....

How bad will a root canal hurt? how many days medical leave will the dentist grant me?
any past experiences? my dentist is telling me that my tooth is already dead, so after the anathestic i shouldn't feel a thing. is he just being nice??...

Extremely scared of been put to sleep using general anaesthetic for submerged tooth taken out can anyone help?
Hi, I have a submerged tooth and the orthodontist has refered me to the hospitol to have it taken out and I'm pretty sure I will be given general anaesthetic and I'm scared out of my whits. ...

What is the best way to whiten my teeth?

calrain07
Is it possible to get a cavity on a tooth that already has a filling?
im going to the dentist tommorow and i want to know if like 12 months ago you had a filling put in for a cavity you had. then 6 months ago you were clean just had to get a clean up and some flouride. now can you get a cavity on the tooth that had a cavity 12 months ago.

CRSTLDRGN
Rating
if there is any actual tooth left after the filling. yes you can still get cavities. this may be a tell tale sign of having a soft enamel on your teeth overall. usually genetic.
mine are bad like that too.

ava942000
Rating
Yes you can. There is still enamel exposed even though you have a filling. There may have been an area that was decalcified before that is now a cavity. You can even get a cavity on a tooth that has a crown on it.

Your Little Helper:)
Yes you can. The decay can get under the filling. The dentist will take out the old filling and put in a new one.

daryllboothe
Rating
There are lots of surfaces on each tooth. It is entirely possible to get another cavity in the same tooth.

angeldust_599
yes of course you can. its called reoccurant caries. you can get one right around the filling if its not taken care of properly.

A
very much possible

Mr. Peachy®
Rating
Yes, just had one repaired recently, as a matter of fact.

Beeswax
Rating
Yes, you can get cavities on a tooth with a existing filling. It happens a lot actually.

russellmania8523
I don't see why not, if you don't take care of your teeth.

Selsa
Rating
Yes, of course. One tooth has so many surfaces. You cam get a cavity on a surface that was not filled. You can even get a cavity around the filling you have.

yeah, that guy
Rating
Yes it's very possible. Especially if you drink aot of Soda or eat a lot of sugars.

slapshot
Rating
Yes. It is even highly likely, unfortunately. The junction of the filling material and the tooth is an area, no matter how well it is polished, is a plaque accumulation area. This is the area that has the highest likelihood of getting recurrent decay. Also, cavities can originate anywhere on a tooth. There are biting surface cavities, root surface cavities, and in-between-the-teeth cavities. You can have one type one day, and a few months later have another type. Adequate fluoride use on top of brushing and flossing will significantly reduce your chances of developing cavities of any kind. I hope this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy