Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Whats wrong with my tongue?
my tongue has been a light green color for a while now, when i looked it up on the internet i didnt get much info, it did say that i could have a serious internal problem or something though, but i ...

Uhhh teeth help!!!!????
i have a question..i haven't been to the dentist in over 5 years & i think i possibly have a cavity..but my problem is..i want to get braces because theres a space in between my front teeth ...

What do dentists do with all the teeth they extract?

I have like 6 blisters inside my mouth, how do I get rid of them, it really hurts?
Eventually, in a week or two it goes away by itself. But I want to know what causes it and how to treat it the proper way to and how to prevent it. Thanks in advance....

Can i drink coffee while taking antibiotics?
My dentist told me to eat antibiotics for a week and I love coffee....

What is the best way to ease breath Oder?

What's the point of flossing?
What's the purpose of flossing? Is it to remove food debris from in between teeth?

Is it OK to have a tea after flossing, or should one floss again afterwards?

Is it OK to ...

Has anyone heard of a baby being born with teeth?
my grandbaby was born with two bottom teeth.does any one know any thing about this?the doctor said the would come out
but i'm afraid they will come out and she will swallow them.i have ...

Tooth extraction ?
i just got my braces on a week ago and i will be getting 4 teeth extracted next month.i heard lots of things like it hurts and it doesnt.one of my friend said she felt it when they yanked the tooth ...

What is a good nickname for a dental hygienist?

When brushing your teeth, how do you know it's been 2-3 minutes?
They say you should brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes. How do you know if it's been 2-3 minutes without having a clock/watch around?...

Is it possible to blesch ur teeth with laudrey bleach and not shallow it without dieing?

My breath stinks what should i do??
i have good dental hygienes but my breath is still stink! what's wrong?...

Why should wisdom teeth be pulled off?
and Why doesn't they grow up when you're a little child.?

I'm 20 years old and A wisdom tooth has just started growing up in my mouth.Sometimes I feel pain but not unberable....

Ive recently been suffering from a load of mouth ulcers, but i havent been stressed or run down.any suggestion
to why im getting them?...

Will a loose tooth heal on its own?
Got punched in the mouth last night, my front tooth hurts and is a little bit loose, will it heal on its own?

Going to dentist on Thursday but just wanted some info....

What can i do to get rid of the pain from a wisdom tooth.my ear and head is really hurting too.?

Root Canal Question?
I have to have a root canal done tommorrow. Please tell me exactly what I will feel. Is it really the horror that everyone makes it out to be?...

Why is it necessary for the dentist to remove our wisdom teeth?

What should you do when your gums bleed?
My gums keep bleeding just out of nowhere and they hurt REALLY bad....

Sandy E
Is it okay to use Super Glue to glue in a tooth- bridge that has fallen out?

Dominique-Duh!
Rating
Your really stupid arent you...

ADe
Rating
just try it and tell me if it works, maybe I'll use it too if I run out my ZnOE

?
You could try it and chances are you will damage everything that has been done and you just might have to get it all over again. Now, you don't want that do you? Call your doctor and see what they want you to do. Smart!

Charnelle
Rating
go to the dentist he should fix it. no, it's not okay, because super glue isn't for things for our body to use.

pickle021880
Try using either fixodent (denture adhesive) or a little toothpaste. It will not hold for days but it will hold for hours. But be very careful with the bridge so you don't swallow it.

Rating
Err...Probably not.

OfficeMom
Rating
no

Paul K
Household "Super-Glue" contains cyanide. It kills the living cells it contacts. It will not hold.

ruzle
Rating
definitely not!!you'd rather rush to the dentist!

DNA
No it is not OK. You can use a temporary dental glue until you get to the dentist. It can be found in the dental aisle of your local pharmacy, but realize it's only a temporary fix to get you through the holidays. I'd call the dentist and get some advice.

hill
umm, no...super glue is toxic.

Dr. Rybarz
Rating
BY A "BRIDGE" I AM ASSUMING THAT MEAN A REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURE OR A "PARTIAL". THAT BEING THE CASE, IF THE TOOTH FELL OUT OF THE ACRYLIC (PINK STUFF) IT IS A GOOD TEMPORARY FIX TO USE SUPER GLUE. THEY ALSO SELL OTC DENTURE REPAIR MATERIAL AT THE DRUG STORE. THE BEST WAY TO FIX THIS IS TO GO TO THE DENTIST AND HAVE THE APPLIANCE SENT TO THE LABORATORY TO PLACE SO RE-REINFORCEMENT IN IT TO ENSURE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. IT SURELY WILL EVEN WITH SUPER GLUE. IF THE "BRIDGE" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS A PERMANENTLY CEMENTED ONE, IT IS UNSAFE TO USE SUPER GLUE ON THE ORAL TISSUES. IN THIS CASE, SEE A DENTIST BECAUSE A TOOTH FALLING OUT AND OR THE LOSS OF A PERMANENTLY CEMENTED BRIDGE IS NOT THE NORM. THERE IS LIKELY A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM.

BOTTOM LINE YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR DENTIST EITHER WAY.

Erize Z
Don't think so.
Ask your dentist instead.

?
Super glue is not meant to be ingested...I would suggest reading the precautions on the package first.

Go to your dentist - super glue is toxic.

?
NO WAY!!! Go to the dentist immediately!

Earl Francis V
Rating
No way. If you can read the instruction on the back of the Super Glue,there is no specific instruction that says it can be of use in tooth-bridge. I recommend you go the dentist immediately and please, never ever use the SUPER GLUE. You might end up glueing your mouth.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy