Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

iwnft
Is it gross that i only brush my teeth once every 10 days?
i chew mint gum so my breath doesnt smell, i have never had a cavity, i dont need braces, and my teeth are white.

Emma M
what does your dentist say and what about the plax on your teeth and acid of the food you have eaten for the last 10 days do you floss. its nasty and could cause infections you are meant to clean your teeth at least 2 a day

me2
Rating
don't breath in my direction.ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

rogerbondage007
by age 30 u will have gum disease..nasty bad habit..no floss either..why would u do something u know is retarded ..u kids kill me..whats next..I don't wipe my *** every 10 days? ure killing me chief..good ruck with that Bill

S_Monica
Your teeth might seem fine but your gums are probably suffering. You should brush at least once a day because food can get caught on your gum line and will slowly eat away at your gums, which can lead to gingivitis.

Catwoman
Rating
Your teeth can take a lot of abuse-except chipping/grinding but your gu ms can't . You could have an infection and not know it and dental infections seep from your gums to your blood and can kill you. The sugar in the gum probably further endangers your gums and puts you at risk. Yes, it is gross... and dangerous

ireland
nope
....as long as you keep them in the glass, and don't put them in your mouth

its me
Rating
eww thats totally unhealthy. you might not have cavitys yet but soon you will. They may look and smell clean but THEY AREN'T. please brush your teeth!

duhreenuh
Rating
like you actually keep track of how many days its been?
you're supposed to brush, floss and rinse your mouth at least twice a day, or after every meal you have..
but at leasttt do it every day.. don't your teeth feel fuzzy? yuk

mv_alva
That is foul.

Infrequent Chinese Movie Watcher
Horrendously GROSS!! How could you even sleep with all those food particles stuck in between your teeth. Even though you dont feel a thing now, I can bet you that in time to come, you will have rotting teeth and gum infection and ultimately lose your teeth. On top of that, it is bad hygiene. Why do you bathe every day (I hope you do!!) ? Same logic for your teeth.

B-z
i feel bad for your family

reggieg
That is disgusting. You need to have better oral care habits.

super silly asianfacee
yeah i think it is gross
because you STILL have to brush your teeth every single day
no matter if you eat minty fresh gum...

Maryn Bittner
Yes, that's gross. Your breath may be okay, but your teeth are undoubtedly coated with plaque pretty much all the time. If you continue this way, you're assured of gum disease in the future, which is painful, expensive to treat, and can cause tooth loss.

Su
Rating
That is gorss because is unhealthy because ur mouth has bacteria after u eat so i suggest u brush ur teeth everyday

Tutto Bene
Rating
That is disgusting dude, you must have 100 trillion bacteria in your mouth, you probably have more bacteria than a Gila monster

Spazzcat
Gum doesn't clean your teeth. It just masks the smell of your breath. Cleaning your teeth has nothing to do with needing braces or not. And although you may not have had a cavity yet, if you carry on with this appalling oral hygiene regime one day you will go to the dentist and get a very unpleasant surprise.

There's no excuse for bad personal hygiene.

Marcie H
Rating
Yes its gross and why wouldn't you want to brush your teeth that is really the question here? Do you bath?

olaideoye23
ewwww...that's really nasty...and just because ur breath doesn't smell does not mean there aren't any bacteria lurking in ur mouth...BRUSH UR TEETH!

notyou311
Totally gross. Mint gum only covers up bad breath. It's still there. You will have a mouthful of cavities.

saldana_t
Rating
umm yes. its gross. it only takes 24 hours for all that junk to get permanently stuck on ur teeth.

nicealbanyguy
On surface it sound good but what you are forgetting about are your gums. They need to be brushed routinely and flossed routinely. You might be fine now but your mouth needs to be cleaned and stimulated with a toothbrush

potatogibberish
That is really gross. Mint gum is not going to clean your teeth very well. You might think you don't have bad breath, but have you actually asked someone?

steffers27
Rating
Congratulations on getting good teeth, but you still need to brush them everyday.

I hope you are joking.

orcastrated
Rating
ya thats pretty sick

Ken
Yes

Christa J
i feel bad for whoever kisses you and gets nasty caked on germs and food on their mouth from your dirty teeth.

please brush your teeth. it takes five minutes.

G.B. Fan
Rating
That's just gross.

PraiseBob
Rating
Um.... GROSS!

Bravo Johny
Rating
every 10 days? im guessing you only take baths when you brush ur teeth. u prob.' smell funky fresh!

♣4x4 strikes back♠
Naw, it's cool.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy