Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

lil_joe1955
Is it ever to late to get braces?
I'm and 17 years old, will be 18 on April 3rd, 08. I have needed braces for a long time, but my mom hasn't been able to get them for me because my parents are divorced and my dad has never paid child support. She is now starting to get her money situated and looking for dental insurance. Is there a certain age or anything that I won't be able to get them or if I do it won't correct my teeth?

bananasandwich15
Rating
there are like ten teachers at my school who have braces. their like 40

popbobcat
Rating
no, there is no age, you just may need them on longer to do their job

junekyeong
NO!!!! But if you do it too late then that might be a problem. You have a chance of getting gum problems. But i am talking WAY WAY WAY old!

Sk8erPimp.
anytime you can get them put on..

super v
Rating
i dont know
probley not fr guys
girls should get them earlier cuz they stop growing and their mouth stops moving
i think u could get them though

philipp7306
Rating
You can get them whenever you decide too. Depends which one you get tho they have clear ones, regular (metal), and invisiline which are in my opinion the best because you cant see them at all (just like a film over teeth) but take a little longer than usual. Im pretty sure you can also get the regular ones in the back of your teeth so they arent visible (friend of mine has them like that)

savvy
No probably not. My dad got his braces when he was 29ish. But then again that was about 25 years ago

jameslankford
No, it's never too late...in fact my cousin got braces at 42

BLR
Rating
My dad got braces when he was in his 40's or 50's. But I would recommend either doing the invisiline or doing the clear/porcelein braces. I'm pretty sure the clear braces cost the same as the metal/silver ones these days. I had the clear ones on my top teeth when I was in jr high and high school.

Anyway, the whole process isn't that cheap and it's not fun. But good luck. I say the sooner you can get them the better. I think it's tacky to see grown adults with silver metal braces on their teeth.

pearl_hoff
Rating
never too old and they have the clear ones now if it is appropriate for you ask you dentist

Emma C
You can get them at any age, I know someone who's a lot older than you who has braces, so they should work.

Dayne Train
Rating
No, as far as i know, many adults have braces. Ask your dentist.

Love
No. Adults get braces these days and sometimes people who had braces as kids end up needing them again later in life. I had braces when I was 13-14 and I feel like I might need them again someday as I grind my teeth when I sleep.

2Cute2B4Got
Rating
Never too late, my aunt got them and she was about 40 years old. Her teeth look great. They have the invisible ones now that will make any adult feel comfortable with braces. It is never too late.

jaminfine
Rating
that stuff is sooo complicated. it all depends on the exact situation going on in your mouth. the most important thing you can do is brush and floss your teeth and you can ask your dentist about anything more then that.

Reach for the Stars!
Rating
i say the latest person i kno who got braces was 50 at the time...

Meggo_Waffle
for only a little bit more money, you could go for invisalign.
they're clear braces that solve the same problems as metal ones without you having to worry about looking like a metal mouth :)

http://www.invisalign.com/Pages/Home.aspx

prissymama
nope correct your teeth now when you are young, otherwise you will be pissed when you are like 30 with braces!

lazyboy_1990
Rating
no theres no age limit or anything....if u wait too long, u have to keep it on longer

Roxy
I dont think there's an age in particular, but dentists like to do it when your younger because your adult teeth are younger ( I think) =)

Eagiusti
it's never too late for braces. haven't you seen those people in their 30's that have them?

A P 3 K S H A
Rating
oh im sorry bout the divorce part. But, yeah you can check wid a dentist. But you can get them yes, as long as ur baby-teeth are all gone

collegebound17
Rating
I'm also 17 years old and i have braces. i had them since February of last year (2007). my parents were also financially unable to get the braces for me until last year.
having them for a year, this is what i have learned:
1) my appearance has not been downgraded, in fact, i believe people look up to those who have/had braces.
2) they do hurt at times, but not all the time.
3) they are definitely worth getting. just think, perfect teeth.

so do not worry too much about getting braces.

LOL
Rating
No... you can get braces whenever you'd like. It's worth it

lytleflo
Rating
Never!!! well maybe if you lose all of your teeth!

Baby Gyrl
absolutely not! you can get them at any age.

G
Rating
no, it's never too late to get braces. not until all your teeth have fallen out.

lexi
nope, you can always get them.

sam
Rating
nope, my dad just got his off and he's 43

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy