Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

n4il_p0lish2000
Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

kak
kind of defeats the purpose!

niteowl
But then it's bad to smoke anytime, isn't it.... duh!

digitalD
Rating
Yes, you are defeating the purpose.

?
smoking is bad for you ....stop smoking you might get cancer or something

JIMMY j
yes its bad to smoke in the first place

Woohoo!
Rating
HA HA HA HA HAhahahha ha... ahem.

Yes.
It is bad to smoke full stop!
What's the point in whitening your teeth, if you're gonna stain them again?
If you do smoke, stained teeth is the least of your worries.

boobooclb
Yesssssssssssssss. Cause it does not help them get any whiter while doing that. Smoking is bad anyway.

Susie
Rating
it's bad to smoke I've been smoking for 40 yrs it will kill you

curtis8472
It's bad to smoke no matter what you are doing.

mz.Tiza
yes because thats just adding chemicals that shouldnt even mix... although not harmful... you shouldnt smoke for at least a couple of hours after you put whitestrips on...

ValleyViolet
Rating
Yes. To nonsmokers, smoke is stinky and offensive. It smells horrible on clothing and breath and is sickening when "covered up" with colognes. The whitener strips are a waste of time if you are going to smoke because you are just adding more stains to your teeth.

Jordan B.
Rating
yes it always bad to smoke!

ThePeskyWabbit
Rating
Do you have someone who helps you get through the day without hurting yourself?

va_morgan_lpn
It's not any more toxic than smoking while not wearing tooth whitener strips but it certainly defeats the purpose since smoking discolors your teeth.

"Smoking can cause tooth staining, gum disease, tooth loss and – more seriously – mouth cancer. Smoking is also one of the main causes of bad breath."

fixer of all aka mom
It is bad to smoke. Period.

greatsoul
Yes.. don't try that too often.. it will leave yellowish-grey marks on your teeth will looks ugly!

bostonchick
Rating
yes. Wait until after you are finished using them.
Then smoke.

pebbles68701
Rating
kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it

rythempig
No, but definitely don't wear tooth whitener strips while you are smoking....

eezypeezy92
It's just bad to smoke all together.

seattlecutiepie
Rating
Well, it does sort of defeat the purpose, since smoking stains your teeth.

firstdevilfromhell
Not a good Idea most Directions will tell you not to smoke. Good Luck,

♥♥♣BABY GIRL♥♥♣
I THINK SO

wittes
ya they wont work as good as what they would be without you smoking don't smoke with them on your teeth so i answered your question and i bet alot of people did you should stop smoking ok.

Joe Dentist
NO. I can see NO reason to NOT to smoke while using the strips. You might make the strips yellow but you remove those; right?

As for smoking in general; you should be sure to put the cigarette beyond your teeth. Bite it. So the smoke is only on the inside or your teeth. You won't stain this way.

Enjoy. You will probably die of something other than lung cancer.

L♥VE
Rating
i wouldnt know but do u smoke cause its afully stupid

Johnny Blaze
it's kinda like eating a chocolate cake while walking on the treadmill ,babe.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy