Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does it hurt when you get brace's?
I have to get brace's and I was woundering if it hurt this is my first ...

An answer would be nice!?!?
Iam goin to an orthodontist tomoro Iam worried!?
ok iam goin to my forst ortho apptment what will happen

ok do you have the choice of getting molarbands like can you say HOOKs intead?<...

I had too many beers and threw up last night. I flushed my false teeth by mistake. Can a plumber help?

How do i heal my sore gums?

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, should I be scared?

I cant get my tooth out it is literlie hanging in my mouth help me please?

How painful are braces ?
Rate of 1 to 10 ; 1 being not painful - 10 being killler ...

I need Help with my Teeth!?!?!?
I brush everyday like im sposed to but im not getting the white glow.my teeth arent exactly yellow but there not white and i really want pearly white teeth.Do you know anything i can use?...

Is there any safe way to get teeth whitened?
which doesnt damage them or make them really ...

I am so scared...............?
well my widom teeth have started to hurt and i have to get them cut out I will be under anesthesia but dose anyone know how it feels to get up from ...

How much can I expect to pay for braces?
Im 23 and I think it's now or never to get braces... of course my parents are making me pay for them and i also want to buy a car... can i do monthly payments? if so how much can i expect to pay ...

What method is best for whitening teeth?
I want them to absolutely glow in the dark!!!...

Braces....what to do =[?
i have to get braces next month and I RELE dont want to. apparently i have an overbite and my bottom teeth are a lil crowded. everyone says my smile is my best feature and i RELE dont want to ruin it ...

My teeth hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I have three teeth that hurt. One is my eye tooth and the two on either side. It hurts constantly. There are no cavities, redness, and no changes. What could this be. I don't want to see the ...

Braces :(:(:(:(?
I had my braces put on and im depressed! I hate the way they look and feel.. and to think ive got another year or so of this i cant bear it!.. And right now im in real ...

Does it hurt to get your braces off?
Because I am getting mine off in a week, and I'm so excited, since I've been waiting for this for 3 years, but I'm just scared it will hurt. Does it?...

Should I trust my dentist and get a small cavity filled without novacaine?
My dentist found a small cavity in a molar and told me I should have it filled without novacaine, since it won't hurt, and that I would just feel pressure from the sharp tip of the drill, and ...

Gingivitis?
Does anyone know of an easy way to get rid of gingivits?...

Does the enamal grow back on your eyeteeth if you file them to a point????

My tooth is still sensitive after a filling!?
Is this normal? I had a filling last week, as i had a little crack tooth. My tooth is still sentitive after a filling. When i only drink cold drink. It is not as bad, like last week.

I ...

happyscrappycat
Is beer bad for your teeth?

vivekmbnr
NO WHO SAID ITS BAD ITS FALSE.
IF U TAKE TOO CHILLED BEER THAT DIRECTLY TOUCHED TO UR TEETH IT MAY HARM ELSE ITS NOT BAD.
BEER A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY......

Nebula D
Rating
I'm a dentist.

Fermentable carbohydrates are pentiful in beer. So yes, in that respect, it is "bad" for your teeth. Of course, virtually everything we eat has fermentable carbs.

The problem with beer, however, is that it contains alcohol which dehydrates you. When you are dehydrated, you produce less saliva. Saliva, as you may know, helps protect your teeth from decay (the key word here being "helps").

Also, most people after getting drunk don't bother to brush their teeth in the evening, and alcoholics in general are uninterested in maintaining their oral health.

But to answer your question, beer specifically isn't any worse for your teeth than juice or soda.

theonlyfunkydude
Dunno bout da teeeth, but I'll tell U that it contains vitamin Peeee...
;-)

amit g
brush your teeth with beer instead they'll shine infact

not coming back
yea , but with a large amount you won't give a sshit about your teeth.

FugaziFixer'Wise'n'u
Rating
Not so bad...we drank beer through college and our teeth look great!

Johnny Rebel
Rating
sniff beer you'll stay drunk for hours

shor_t2203
Rating
well the guy that i work with that drinks quite a bit says that he dont think so.it is aslo good for your liver the liver is evil you MUST punish it!!!!!!

berry
Not that I know of. It's bad for your health if you get addicted to it though.

stargazer 100
I dont know but i have a great recipe 4 beer batter onion rings and beer batter fish. yummy.

Boo Boo
Rating
never blame the beer

trysaran
Rating
it gives overtime to your liver. so you can use sparingly.

cyanne2ak
About the same as regular colas. Alcohol is SUGAR. If you brush and floss regularly, it's no big deal at all.

ravencracks
Rating
yeah. brush teeth often.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy